[App][Patch] Enable Messenger Original Chat Head on Android 11+ [Safe] [Self-Update]

Search This thread

matt678

Aug 14, 2022
299211732_595833902107263_1620124292210882623_n.jpg

how to fix too big messenger notification? Android 12

jeires56

Dec 2, 2021
Is this facebook related bug or is it because it is a older version of messenger?

This always appear it is very annoying
Screenshot_20220821-111453_Messenger~3.png

My friends doesnt have this pop up though they are using official version.

jeires56

Dec 2, 2021
Your screenshot is unclear, could you describe the bug in detailed steps?
I cant really show all because it includes pages that I don't own or shouldn't be sharing but this is a pop up windows showing other pages and accounts that can be switched.

This window always pop up whenever I open messenger or close a conversation or change tabs.

It is a bug from not updated Facebook App. I tried patching the latest version Aug 21 Facebook App and Messenger and this windows stop showing.

Valneo

Jan 22, 2013
Thanks for this, but do you have a patch to enable bubbles instead of chat heads on Android 11+? Thanks
Actually I am interested too : I don't know what triggers the activation of chat bubbles but I'm still on chat heads on my main account. Created a brand new account an chat bubble are activated here. I thought that it could be a server side switch but if you find anything I will really appreciate it !

Reactions: NeonOrbit

ItzSourov

Aug 26, 2022
Can't install the messenger app it says "App not installed as package conflicts with an existing package."

ItzSourov

Aug 26, 2022
Read the main Post properly. You'll have to uninstall all Facebook apps first.
Thanks for the quick reply. I did Uninstall all of it, but I think my phone kept facebook prinstalled or something cause when I tried to reinstall it from playstore it didn't even take a second to install! my device is Redmi Note 10 pro.

Top Liked Posts