• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[App][Patch] Messenger Original Chat Head on Android 11+ [Safe] [Self-Update]

Search This thread

n_boy86

Jul 9, 2009

n_boy86

Jul 9, 2009
Then I'll need some time to fix it.
You can use this one for now. (It's not patched, so few things might not work, eg: sharing post from fb to messenger won't work).
Wait for me to upload a patched version.
Yes its ok .I hope you can fix it cause now messenger works. 😀Cause the patched version on android 11 press messenger symbol takes you directly to the chat or list. Most other is only takes me to window account like the signed version it's not takes me to messenger directly

Last edited:

NeonOrbit

Jul 14, 2021
Yes its ok .I hope you can fix it cause now messenger works. 😀Cause the patched version on android 11 press messenger symbol takes you directly to the chat or list. Most other is only takes me to window account like the signed version it's not takes me to messenger directly
I'm not on Android 12 yet, so I can't test it.
However I'll try to fix it soon.

Last edited:

NeonOrbit

Jul 14, 2021
Do I need adb can't I not create a bug rapport?
adb is fast. Bug report takes time to generate, you might have to send it several times.
Install the patched facebook app that I sent you yesterday, open/close it 2/3 times (do the same for messenger). Then create a bug report and send it to me.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts