[APP] Perfect keyboard v1.2.0 - 07/08/2011 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloakster

Mar 16, 2011
Toronto
If i buy the app and get the refund, will i have any problem later on if i want to buy the app for the updates?

Is there an upcoming update i should wait for before buying? :p

dpaine88

Aug 3, 2010
In order for it to use predictions based on our past texts, does it matter if we have the English language selected as a lang pack?

dpaine88

Aug 3, 2010
Just got updated today, in the "Tweaks" menu, we can now totally change the keyboard layout with spacing and height, text size etc!!! Kick ass!!

ladyjhova0928

Feb 26, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Thanks!

Great keyboard app, I really like the customization features. Well worth the $2.50!! I do have on question is it possible to have it where if you click the predicted word it does not add an extra word but changes the active word? I hope that makes sense. For example I was typing understa (for understand) and clicked understanding, then I clicked the right word and it just added it to what was already there?

jgrimberg1979

May 16, 2010
D.C
OP, I am going to try it out definitely. I am using smart keyboard pro and I love it but I am always looking for new and better. One suggestion is to implement the autotext feature that smart keyboard uses as well as a couple of others. Basically you can have u spell out you everytime or b can be be and so forth.

HTC Thunderbolt
s-off rooted
VirusROM RC1B2

backhead92

Oct 25, 2010
Tried it, and for english it's working perfectly including correction with typing. But when i try to use the dutch dictionary, it doesn't really work (or i am missing something :))

for.digit

Jul 24, 2010
Tried it, and for english it's working perfectly including correction with typing. But when i try to use the dutch dictionary, it doesn't really work (or i am missing something :))
the layout is OK, but the suggestion quality isn't good as in English? (did you installed the Anysoft dictionary?)

backhead92

Oct 25, 2010
the layout is OK, but the suggestion quality isn't good as in English? (did you installed the Anysoft dictionary?)
Yeah i installed the dictionary and selected dutch/nederlands from the list. Layout is good, but suggestions doesn't (really) work.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

for.digit

Jul 24, 2010
Great keyboard app, I really like the customization features. Well worth the $2.50!! I do have on question is it possible to have it where if you click the predicted word it does not add an extra word but changes the active word? I hope that makes sense. For example I was typing understa (for understand) and clicked understanding, then I clicked the right word and it just added it to what was already there?
this issue will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: adianlorenzana

Leafhill

Jan 24, 2011
I can't get the demo working. I enabled it from settings but I keep getting the stupid Sony Ericsson keyboard. Do I need to do something else?

SE arc.

[edit] It seems to be SE specific problem. I can't get SwiftKey working either. :(

Last edited:

discord2k

Jun 26, 2009
"Yeah if you're giving it away free to members then give it free... some people would want it who can't purchase. (like me.)"

here we go...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.