[App][Plugin][LiveView] Metronome Plugin

Search This thread

jkok

Jan 26, 2013
This app is another one of my simple apps, it works for the Sony Ericsson LiveView, its supposed to be a copy of the famous Music Tool, the Metronome, Using Vibrations from the LiveView it has Quite a few B.P.M (beats per minute), and by using other emulators (plus sound copys) i believe i have it stable enough to use daily

Features include:
-Space saving programming (minimal codes used)
-Vibrates the LiveView in the rythem for the beats
-Changable BPM by using the up+down touchpads
-Display that tells current BPM (when changed in-Plugin)
-Defaulted 60 BPM ( 1/second quota)

Downside of app:
-uses liveview battery a little since its using power to vibrate the device from ranges of ~25 - ~200 BPM
-May damage device with consistant vibrations with little-to-no brakes in-between (can happen randomly for any device that has a vibration function in it, so i had to put the disclaimer)
-may cause irritation around ~180 BPM when using an itchy wristband (it did to me, but im sensitive to vibrations, so results may differ)

Have fun with this, as i tried to make it as accurate+satble as my liveview let me =)

Download:
Google Play Download Link

Last edited:

jkok

Jan 26, 2013
for all you liveviewers out there that used this app, i uploaded it to my new Google Play Merchant account and changed the OP's link to the google play link;

since this isnt like my motoactvdpi app i most likely wont be needing to give the old link back unless you need an alternitive download if u do not have GooglePlay access and need the APK but heres the link if you all want to download it from there =) Consider it a FINAL version as its working fully as intended, but the same stuff in the OP Still apply sadly,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KittleApps.plugins.liveview.MetronomePlugin

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone