[APP] Pokémon Go- Working Version 0.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shafiqhaikal98

Nov 19, 2014
crashes

it says onboard_avatar_already_set after character creation, and when i tap okay, it crashes

Last edited:

AmberRei

Jun 23, 2016
I have a Samsung Galaxy S Plus with a CM Rom, Kitkat 4.4.4. After installing Pokèmon Go, I launched it but I can't go through the Niantic white screen... any suggestion?

RomarioUKR

Jan 2, 2016
Kharkiv
Hi, everybody!
I`ve just installed apk, logged in from Google account, GPS turned on, 4G turned on & everything works fine! :good:
I`m from Ukraine.
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (gt-i9192) cm13.0 (Android 6.0.1 MM)

kr1pt

Dec 16, 2011
Zagreb
Anyone has this issue? I have this white dot and pointer cursor moving constantly around the white dot, I can't click anything or move. When I pull down notifications, it seems that the white dot is being pressed all the time. Here's the photo. I'm running custom ROM on Marshmallow.

Last edited:

suffmonster

May 26, 2013
On a different note:
Has anybody been able to change the language? I have a Sony Xperia SP running CM13 Sabermod and I tried using Xposed's AppSettings. I have been able to change stuff like "keep screen always on", which is working great, but changing the Locale to "Deutsch (Deutschland)" does not change my language to german in the game, it stays english... Any fix for this? :D

Last edited:

gagp2p

Dec 13, 2013
i own a nexus 5 and running latest paranoid android 6.0.1 - using the kernel that is in the rom included., i have no issues running sygic gps, so gps ect. is everything working fine, i can log in in the pokemin club but i just get this screen:
https://i.imgur.com/DxAxlxK.png (it displays: catch a pokemon - and behind that it displays: GPS not found) after that i can't do anything with the app, also on different and older roms. does the app require GAPPS ? i dont have gapps and normally i dont want use gapps, is this app gapps only ? Normally it should also work through pokemon club. I hope someone can help me.

Reactions: Eziogamer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi XDA pokemon trainer wannabees

Here's pokemon go. I'll update this with each release until it's available at more markets

Latest Version August 8 V0.33

Download
    ]

Enjoy and Be Safe!
    Updating to the latest version 0.33. As more markets get access to the app this will be the final update and this thread will close/delete on the next update. As always, play safe
    Won't authenticate login not with google account not with pokemon trader club...installed twice first try was just the app did a format then coppied the files set the correct permissions still nothing did i do something wrong? Can anybody try?

You need to be part of the beta. I'll add the link to the OP
    I'm assuming this is for the United States testing that is beginning today

Sent from my htc_m8 using Tapatalk
    Mod Edit

Thread closed at the request of the [OP]

malybru
    Senior Moderator