• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP] POLARIS Office 5 for HTC [Download]

Search This thread

Daekin

Mar 23, 2009
Bratislava
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Since INFRAWARE does not support updating Polaris Office 5 that comes preinstalled on various HTC devices due to the license policy I will list mirror links here as soon as I get them.

Dear Customer,
We really apologize for late reply and the inconvenience by using Polaris Office 5

We would like to inform you about updating HTC device as follows:

1. We support Polaris Office 5 on Google Play from HTC 'Butterfly 2' since 1st August.
2. We would like to suggest you get in contact with the manufacturer for the update of early devices such as M7 or M8.

Thanks for contacting Polaris Office.

Polaris Office CS Team
INFRAWARE

Dear Customer,
We apologize for late reply and inconvenience.

Here are the answers for your questions.

1. We are afraid to say that you could update your Polaris Office 5 in M8 only from the manufacturer because of the manufacturer's policy.
However, you do not have to worry about the extension of updatability support.

2. Unfortunately, we do not provide any type of APK file through the e-mail. please use the official update chanel.

Thanks for contacting POLARIS Office.

Polaris Office CS Team
INFRAWARE

Disclaimer
  • There is no official support.
  • You are installing this at your own risk.

Download

Last edited:

Daekin

Mar 23, 2009
Bratislava
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Small update: just received official reply from Infraware. They said they support Polaris Office updates from Play Store only for HTC Butterfly 2! :mad: And so that I should ask HTC to get this update...
Dear Customer,
We really apologize for late reply and the inconvenience by using Polaris Office 5

1. We support Polaris Office 5 on Google Play from HTC 'Butterfly 2' since 1st August.
2. We would like to suggest you get in contact with the manufacturer for the update of early devices such as M7 or M8.

Polaris Office CS Team
INFRAWARE

Last edited:

Daekin

Mar 23, 2009
Bratislava
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
No reply?
That's a pitty.

Meanwhile, the app has been updated to version 5.2.3405.02 so if anyone that could download it using some Play Store hacker to pretend to be on HTC Butterfly 2, he can upload it here. :angel:

Last edited:

sanijsnj

managed to update to latest version!!

I was googling for an available update solution and tried something and it worked.

Here's how I did
went on: http://appgravity.com/android-apps/productivity/com-infraware-docmaster#
clicked on the FREE button
got a QR code which appeared > Scanned it with barcode reader on my phone.
Got another link with the Barcode Scanner (just donwnload a barcode scanner from google play if you don't have one) and it redirected me to Google Play for update.

I'm using HTC One E8 (china unicom version), don't know if it'll work on others, but it's worth a try. ;)
Don't for get to click the thanks button if this helps you :D
Screenshot_2015-05-19-13-17-00.jpg

Screenshot_2015-05-19-13-15-18.png

Screenshot_2015-05-19-13-26-09.png

Daekin

Mar 23, 2009
Bratislava
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I was googling for an available update solution and tried something and it worked.

Here's how I did
went on: http://appgravity.com/android-apps/productivity/com-infraware-docmaster#
Got another link with the Barcode Scanner (just donwnload a barcode scanner from google play if you don't have one) and it redirected me to Google Play for update.

I'm using HTC One E8 (china unicom version), don't know if it'll work on others, but it's worth a try. ;)
View attachment 3320794

View attachment 3320795

View attachment 3320796

HTC One E8 is supported officially, @Hedgehog57 has it and he gives me latest APKs as soon as he gets them.

There is another new version 5.2.3501.03.
Can anyone share it?

I have uploaded latest version to OP - this time it is 5.2.3501.06 from June 3, 2015.

UPDATE: added 5.2.3501.07 from June 15, 2015

UPDATE: added 5.2.3501.09 from July 8, 2015

UPDATE: added 5.2.3502.08 from March 20, 2016

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since INFRAWARE does not support updating Polaris Office 5 that comes preinstalled on various HTC devices due to the license policy I will list mirror links here as soon as I get them.

Dear Customer,

Polaris Office CS Team
    INFRAWARE

Dear Customer,
    We apologize for late reply and inconvenience.

Here are the answers for your questions.

1. We are afraid to say that you could update your Polaris Office 5 in M8 only from the manufacturer because of the manufacturer's policy.
    However, you do not have to worry about the extension of updatability support.

2. Unfortunately, we do not provide any type of APK file through the e-mail. please use the official update chanel.

Thanks for contacting POLARIS Office.

Polaris Office CS Team
    INFRAWARE

Disclaimer
    • There is no official support.
    • You are installing this at your own risk.

Download
    a new version of Polaris Office is up. 5.2.3406.03 anybody willing to mirror the APK here?

http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/33306905/file.html

Here's how I did

View attachment 3320794

View attachment 3320795

View attachment 3320796

HTC One E8 is supported officially, @Hedgehog57 has it and he gives me latest APKs as soon as he gets them.

There is another new version 5.2.3501.03.
    Can anyone share it?

I have uploaded latest version to OP - this time it is 5.2.3501.06 from June 3, 2015.

UPDATE: added 5.2.3501.07 from June 15, 2015

UPDATE: added 5.2.3501.09 from July 8, 2015

UPDATE: added 5.2.3502.08 from March 20, 2016
    A new update is out, this time 5.2.3406.02 anyone with Butterfly 2 can share it here?