• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][PORT][4.1+]Xperia Z2 Keyboard, Simple Home, Sony Select, MyXperia & Social Life

Search This thread

rajagennu

Oct 9, 2013
On which device ?

May I know on which device you are trying ?

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

I flashed the keyboard, and when i select it in the settings it always force closes.

You might need some framework. Developer can help you better.

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

They forgot to mention, for keyboard you need honami framework

If I have to use it in Xperia J , what I have to do ?

Please consider as I am a noob.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Its works but no emoij support, check it by yourself that your keyboard is changed in Settings/apps/all and tick on Xperia Keyboard.
Read before judge.

Sent From Cybertron With My Powerfull Xperia P

Will it work on Xperia J ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [APP][PORT][4.1+]Xperia Z2 Keyboard, Simple Home, Sony Select, MyXperia & Social Life

Simple Home from Xperia Z2. Very useful app if you are driving and you are on long road.
    Sony Select from Xperia Z2. Install the latest goodies from Sony.
    Social Life from Xperia Z2. Check Facebook news feed and read news with this app.
    MyXperia from Xperia Z2. Find your lost phone.
    Xperia Keyboard from Xperia Z2.

Install as normall app or push to /system/app/ with RW R R permissions. For the keyboard use CWM to flash the file.

Download:

SimpleHome.apk

SonySelect.apk

Socialife.apk Google Play App

MyXperia.apk

Z2_Keyboard.zip

Screenshot:

Screenshot_2014_03_07_20_18_51.png

Screenshot_2014_03_07_20_35_04.png

Screenshot_2014_03_08_01_32_36.png

Thanks to DoomLord for the system dump.
    Thread updated with new apps and keyboard!
    The first "mod" from the Xperia ZU Kit Kat system dump, the charging animation. It looks nice and sleek.
    Xperia_ZU_KitKat_charging_animation.zip

charging_animation_01.png

What's the keyboard update? I see there are some swiftkey and framework files added... So, is there any noticeable difference from 6.2.A or just some "under the hood" changes?

There Is Nothing New In Keyboard.. :good:
    Can you post some new screenshots with good resolution ? Can I know the version details of each app you listed ?

What do you mean better resolution? The screenshots are from Xperia P, can't make it better :(

Keyboard 6.3.A.0.18
    Social Life 4.0.20.1
    Sony Select 3.0.24
    Simple Home 1.0
    My Xperia 0.0.A.0.48