• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP][PORT][8.1+] Lenovo Z5 Pro/Z5s AI Camera + Gallery Port

Search This thread
NOTE: If you want to use this Camera Port in your own ROM/Mod, don't have anything against it, but please, before you do that, inform to me first. Do not forget to give proper credits for my work in your thread/MOD/ROM. These type of projects are invested hours of hard work & my life, so please respect my decision!

Hello all port app lovers, I would like to share my work.
This is Camera from Lenovo Z5 Pro and Z5s with AI support and Watermark support!
Also works with non-rooted users :D
But unfortunately non-root app is doesn't support watermark :(
From several trials then several failed attempts, and finally worked fine, and now I present to you all.
But it have some bugs i can't fix it, maybe someone can help me to fix it :)

I'm share with magisk modules because need edit product and device codename to get watermark works.
Also you can install as normal app too (if you not change device and product codename it will show toast an error, then watermark is doesn't show)

Tested on my device (Redmi 3S or land), and work fine but with weird UI

Whats Working:
  • Camera
  • Video Recoding
  • Watermark (if installed with magisk)
  • AI
  • Panorama (sometimes doesn't work)
  • Flash
  • Count down
  • And may different on others device

Whats Doesn't Work:
  • Dual camera (in my device only one camera lol)
  • Pro mode
  • Change resolution (on settings)
  • Front camera
  • Filter
  • Beauty
  • Night Mode
  • And maybe more depending on your device

NOTE:
  1. First time open app will force close after request permission.
  2. If you stuck on force closed, reset app data.
  3. Let me know if some features is working on your device.
  4. UI is weird in my device (maybe because 720x1280?)
  5. Install Lenovo Gallery to get gallery working on Camera
  6. Make sure cam2api is enabled
  7. For non-rooted device, extract zip and install apk like other apps
  8. For Z5s Camera, only for Pie 9.0+ only

Screenshots

ApneWkAMgKClqZ-XBBVE2kTBF7MfLVthSKAkww6-tuzig0bpuMdIZyN6p04pR9pG5OL2_XngpZ80fEIAGhpOYcVTRXoVPW-LD81U65M-IfaZTMXK4rQPXDW3a9TL8eS3Ym1hHmYscQsgRtZ0BfSz5_xVJS0sLsbW6oREF6unm1Khu9y5QsWT78mKc5-aFOVGb34waGzGifIFiJSN7uSksG9EOiHaNH8PD0WJKjeNTBX9I2qflZ80t9m-CpDZLJokeG6RS7kqj3PXRALOI2AW_jgFyIn7uKurMQyjlI7iE6sbMFLpqp4Gxj1jNSJTdijDZg50ejAr4hVKLm1p1FHFPQ.jpg

bQ-jFvcNj5oZW8EFQlW_4cKAjVdzRvzxfJsumM3CN2SS2NV3Oq6LD-LH8pgDFpcmLL-lwdDfyxerbKilN3Z4QokPrydAgEpH33GTb5MlbOqMErkXUwBgYp5fFuCEcTROFecv5HH7ThfPYsGL_eYpV225LvWO4j7QrL5e3H0uzf0yZkASF_rlgVAfYBVJmvuWO73QCvycMH6ZuiENpRq4h_mkkEFrTOdM8fYHOIaeBabmbA1tzfSTZzGo__i8Yd0HhIuKiFonzdIACt18mVtggrqPSHQgRn8p_qpu-A7xy_8VZFItjWQUQKeAKyIvpH4-adFQH1ZNgk8QulzlANgsnA.jpg

Qan8YxbiXdh_FGbhQtXBZiQnM-vq24_nVS2hxyItY7W2SVz7rJswI_hYzWg0qEgY2hZQuAYtgxKjREE_cwzev_XCUexVHFS2-4V_79N7t5yeUJ1EmkuH94hW5WajhVx86Ufl1MFJvhf6w5EDSp20iunPrGC990BjVLA03SmpufvENvvt8AmLEevdXwyAyakiEyybpuBuEuElTLcrFl3y08xCaPn5o6wQCs06Z-q_xjKzoFfrarur3dZUqvVe9F_0WRLjPYHbhBvn_QamaHHt5D1lxRYt8Ei5Kxw1Tqt-XDxDGdSlbj0ZW9NKvgNXylQ65SZoPPaKwS3zZDi5KylPOg.jpg

Download:

Other links
If you want to see more ported app, follow my Telegram channel

And as always Please No mirrors, respect my decision!
I do this work for free & for my enjoyment, and I don't expect any money for this. So if you like my work, feel free to give thanks.
This encourage me to do more work ;)
If you want to donate me, please go here :highfive:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTE: If you want to use this Camera Port in your own ROM/Mod, don't have anything against it, but please, before you do that, inform to me first. Do not forget to give proper credits for my work in your thread/MOD/ROM. These type of projects are invested hours of hard work & my life, so please respect my decision!

Hello all port app lovers, I would like to share my work.
    This is Camera from Lenovo Z5 Pro and Z5s with AI support and Watermark support!
    Also works with non-rooted users :D
    But unfortunately non-root app is doesn't support watermark :(
    From several trials then several failed attempts, and finally worked fine, and now I present to you all.
    But it have some bugs i can't fix it, maybe someone can help me to fix it :)

I'm share with magisk modules because need edit product and device codename to get watermark works.
    Also you can install as normal app too (if you not change device and product codename it will show toast an error, then watermark is doesn't show)

Tested on my device (Redmi 3S or land), and work fine but with weird UI

Whats Working:
    • Camera
    • Video Recoding
    • Watermark (if installed with magisk)
    • AI
    • Panorama (sometimes doesn't work)
    • Flash
    • Count down
    • And may different on others device

Whats Doesn't Work:
    • Dual camera (in my device only one camera lol)
    • Pro mode
    • Change resolution (on settings)
    • Front camera
    • Filter
    • Beauty
    • Night Mode
    • And maybe more depending on your device

NOTE:
    1. First time open app will force close after request permission.
    2. If you stuck on force closed, reset app data.
    3. Let me know if some features is working on your device.
    4. UI is weird in my device (maybe because 720x1280?)
    5. Install Lenovo Gallery to get gallery working on Camera
    6. Make sure cam2api is enabled
    7. For non-rooted device, extract zip and install apk like other apps
    8. For Z5s Camera, only for Pie 9.0+ only

Screenshots

ApneWkAMgKClqZ-XBBVE2kTBF7MfLVthSKAkww6-tuzig0bpuMdIZyN6p04pR9pG5OL2_XngpZ80fEIAGhpOYcVTRXoVPW-LD81U65M-IfaZTMXK4rQPXDW3a9TL8eS3Ym1hHmYscQsgRtZ0BfSz5_xVJS0sLsbW6oREF6unm1Khu9y5QsWT78mKc5-aFOVGb34waGzGifIFiJSN7uSksG9EOiHaNH8PD0WJKjeNTBX9I2qflZ80t9m-CpDZLJokeG6RS7kqj3PXRALOI2AW_jgFyIn7uKurMQyjlI7iE6sbMFLpqp4Gxj1jNSJTdijDZg50ejAr4hVKLm1p1FHFPQ.jpg

bQ-jFvcNj5oZW8EFQlW_4cKAjVdzRvzxfJsumM3CN2SS2NV3Oq6LD-LH8pgDFpcmLL-lwdDfyxerbKilN3Z4QokPrydAgEpH33GTb5MlbOqMErkXUwBgYp5fFuCEcTROFecv5HH7ThfPYsGL_eYpV225LvWO4j7QrL5e3H0uzf0yZkASF_rlgVAfYBVJmvuWO73QCvycMH6ZuiENpRq4h_mkkEFrTOdM8fYHOIaeBabmbA1tzfSTZzGo__i8Yd0HhIuKiFonzdIACt18mVtggrqPSHQgRn8p_qpu-A7xy_8VZFItjWQUQKeAKyIvpH4-adFQH1ZNgk8QulzlANgsnA.jpg

Qan8YxbiXdh_FGbhQtXBZiQnM-vq24_nVS2hxyItY7W2SVz7rJswI_hYzWg0qEgY2hZQuAYtgxKjREE_cwzev_XCUexVHFS2-4V_79N7t5yeUJ1EmkuH94hW5WajhVx86Ufl1MFJvhf6w5EDSp20iunPrGC990BjVLA03SmpufvENvvt8AmLEevdXwyAyakiEyybpuBuEuElTLcrFl3y08xCaPn5o6wQCs06Z-q_xjKzoFfrarur3dZUqvVe9F_0WRLjPYHbhBvn_QamaHHt5D1lxRYt8Ei5Kxw1Tqt-XDxDGdSlbj0ZW9NKvgNXylQ65SZoPPaKwS3zZDi5KylPOg.jpg

Download:

Other links
    If you want to see more ported app, follow my Telegram channel

And as always Please No mirrors, respect my decision!
    I do this work for free & for my enjoyment, and I don't expect any money for this. So if you like my work, feel free to give thanks.
    This encourage me to do more work ;)
    If you want to donate me, please go here :highfive: