• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP][Port][CM12] MaxxAudio from ColorOS

Search This thread

ImbaWind

Jul 12, 2011
?
Hi, this is another port of MaxxAudio from ColorOS which is ported to a CM12 ROM by a chinese developer, rom's link here

I pulled the files from the ROM and added some missing files which is required by the audio_effect.conf

I also pulled the OppoGesture from the ROM but I'm not able to integrate it into system so it's kind of useless

Before install this I recommend you to backup your system because I'm not going to make a revert zip.
**This zip is taken from the v4a for lollipop installer so it will delete your audiofx etc, I added a few lines to set permission but if it doesnt set successfully you have to set it urself (Sorry, didnt make installer zip for a long time already)

BUG: Custom setting doesnt stick after reboot, others seems worked fine, you can "logcat | grep wave" to see the status
Have to re-enable after each mode change

[EDIT][NEW UPLOAD] New zip uploaded as I forgot to put the maxxaudio apk file in the zip file, I won't mind if you call me retard, now after flash it should have the maxxaudio running as a visible service in your statusbar like my screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-22-21-29-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-22-21-29-23.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 3,956
  • Screenshot_2015-03-22-21-29-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-22-21-29-17.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 3,912
  • Screenshot_2015-03-22-21-29-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-22-21-29-30.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 3,930
  • MAXXAUDIO2.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 1,270
Last edited:

spoonymoon

Aug 31, 2011
Det mørke Jylland
Thx a lot
But i get a ´error in updatater script´when trying to flash on x9076 qhd, i know its for one plus but Soralz version flashes and works just great on my device?
Is it possible to correct this, i would really like to try this port!!

:)

uccollab

Dec 30, 2013
Carbonia
Hi, this is another port of MaxxAudio from ColorOS which is ported to a CM12 ROM by a chinese developer, rom's link here

I pulled the files from the ROM and added some missing files which is required by the audio_effect.conf

I also pulled the OppoGesture from the ROM but I'm not able to integrate it into system so it's kind of useless

Before install this I recommend you to backup your system because I'm not going to make a revert zip.
**This zip is taken from the v4a for lollipop installer so it will delete your audiofx etc, I added a few lines to set permission but if it doesnt set successfully you have to set it urself (Sorry, didnt make installer zip for a long time already)

BUG: Custom setting doesnt stick after reboot, others seems worked fine, you can "logcat | grep wave" to see the status

[EDIT][NEW UPLOAD] New zip uploaded as I forgot to put the maxxaudio apk file in the zip file, I won't mind if you call me retard, now after flash it should have the maxxaudio running as a visible service in your statusbar like my screenshot
Flashed it on CM12.1 didn't work. Also recovery warn me about the permissions error....what do I have to fix manually? If I look into system/app/com.maxx.... i find everything set.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Can you also upload the maxxaudio.apk
    Thank you for making this!!

Can you upload the maxxaudio.apk too ..
    omg please call me a f==king dumb
    I didn't get it .
    Did I say something wrong ?
    Or is the maxxaudio.apk in the zip already ?
    @aki_007 new zip uploaded, thanks for telling me !