Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

RandomAJL

Jan 7, 2018
Hartlepool
optinium-apps.co.uk
A modified version of ONEPLUS launcher version 4.6.5, ported for use on any rooted ( and / or ) TWRP compatable Android 10/11 device.
Xs6JlG9bU3iCHHOdFCepstgySB5KfhvbgzKqu_isKYY9yCplvjt64hoeA1uTPsv8G18=s180-rw

Unlike other OnePlus launcher ports, this includes:
  • A fully functional dark mode that respects the system wide setting on any device
  • Rounded corners for the recent apps animation & rounded corners for the all apps flyout will respect the rounded corners of your device (If your device has no rounded corners OnePlus launcher will respect that)
  • In addition it also includes theming support allowing for the font & accent colour to be customised based on the style you have chosen through styles & wallpepers (if applicable)
Screenshots: (Taken on an Android 11 GSI using the Samsung Galaxy A50)
Screenshot-20200731-012353.png

Screenshot-20200731-012403.png

Screenshot-20200731-012416.png

Screenshot-20200731-012410.png

Screenshot-20200731-012519.png

Screenshot-20200731-012503.png

Screenshot-20200731-012456.png

Screenshot-20200731-012428.png

Screenshot-20200731-012557.png

Screenshot-20200731-012622-2.png

Screenshot-20200731-012648-2.png

Downloads:
Installation instructions (Using QuickSwitch):
  1. Download & install the apk from the downloads section above
  2. Follow the instructions listed on the QuickSwitch XDA forum
Installation instructions (Using Magisk):
  1. Download the Magisk zip file from the downloads section above
  2. In Magisk, install the module by going to Modules section and tapping the plus icon & selecting the file you downloaded
  3. Reboot
  4. Set OnePlus launcher as your default Launcher app (Usually in Settings -> Apps and Notifications -> Default apps -> Home app)
Installation instructions (Using TWRP):
  1. Download the TWRP zip file from the downloads section above
  2. In TWRP, flash the zip by going to Install and finding & selecting the .zip you downloaded
  3. Wipe cache/dalvik
  4. Reboot
  5. Set OnePlus launcher as your default Launcher app (Usually in Settings -> Apps and Notifications -> Default apps -> Home app)
Known bugs:
  • Double tap to lock on homescreen (depending on rom / gsi)
  • Navigation to parked car has no map view (however location can still be found by clicking the Navigation button)
  • Landscape view has buggy home gesture. You can still get home in landscape by first swiping into recent apps
  • Android 11 navbar stays in the same location in landscape. (Known issue with Android 10 Launchers in 11)
Help & support:
  • You can message me via XDA private messaging if i don't reply here
  • Alternativly, if you'd prefere, you can message me on telegram through @RandomAJL
Donate:

Completely optional butt.. If you'd like to support my work you can donate HERE. It'll be greatly appreciated, thankyaaa!!
paypal.me/ajaylott

Last edited:

PriPhaze

Oct 3, 2014
Google Pixel 7
Didnt work for me....
Select as home app just send me back to pixel launcher , how can i uninstall? Re flash zip?

More info:
Oneplus 7 Pro 12/256 running RR Rom

RandomAJL

Jan 7, 2018
Hartlepool
optinium-apps.co.uk
Didnt work for me....
Select as home app just send me back to pixel launcher , how can i uninstall? Re flash zip?

More info:
Oneplus 7 Pro 12/256 running RR Rom

Cant install apk on j7 prime on hrom s20 based s20 series with arm64

I've uploaded an update to the launcher, now 6.4.5, and i've fixed the problems with the TWRP installation type, with an addition of a Magisk installation type as an alternative. :) Hope this helps.

KineSight

A modified version of ONEPLUS launcher version 4.6.5, ported for use on any rooted ( and / or ) TWRP compatable Android 10/11 device.

A fully functional dark mode that respects the system wide setting on any device
Rounded corners for the recent apps animation & rounded corners for the all apps flyout will respect the rounded corners of your device (If your device has no rounded corners OnePlus launcher will respect that)
In addition it also includes theming support allowing for the font & accent colour to be customised based on the style you have chosen through styles & wallpepers (if applicable)

Downloads:
APK -
Magisk - Magisk.OnePlus.4.6.5.RandomAJL.zip
TWRP for ROM - TWRP.ROM.OnePlus.4.6.5.RandomAJL.zip
TWRP for GSI - TWRP.GSI.OnePlus.4.6.5.RandomAJL.zip

Download & install the apk from the downloads section above
Follow the instructions listed on the QuickSwitch XDA forum

Download the Magisk zip file from the downloads section above
In Magisk, install the module by going to Modules section and tapping the plus icon & selecting the file you downloaded
Reboot
Set OnePlus launcher as your default Launcher app (Usually in Settings -> Apps and Notifications -> Default apps -> Home app)

Download the TWRP zip file from the downloads section above
In TWRP, flash the zip by going to Install and finding & selecting the .zip you downloaded
Wipe cache/dalvik
Reboot
Set OnePlus launcher as your default Launcher app (Usually in Settings -> Apps and Notifications -> Default apps -> Home app)

Known bugs:
Double tap to lock on homescreen (depending on rom / gsi)
Navigation to parked car has no map view (however location can still be found by clicking the Navigation button)
Landscape view has buggy home gesture. You can still get home in landscape by first swiping into recent apps
Android 11 navbar stays in the same location in landscape. (Known issue with Android 10 Launchers in 11)

Help & support:
You can message me via XDA private messaging if i don't reply here
Alternativly, if you'd prefere, you can message me on telegram through @RandomAJL

Donate:
Completely optional butt.. If you'd like to support my work you can donate HERE. It'll be greatly appreciated, thankyaaa!!
paypal.me/ajaylott

Tried Installing the APK to use it with QuickSwitch on my Galaxy A20 OneUI 2.0 Stock ROM and it refused to install, going to try Magisk Method next, The Magisk version says 4.6.4 is it really 4.6.4 or has it been updated without renaming it ?

Last edited:

boby butt

Dec 30, 2014
what i press home button it keep asking to choose defualt home but never set on clicking any one of launcher
how to uninstall it?

intana

Aug 18, 2007
Working perfectly . I am using on custom rom at my OP7T . Thanks . There is no launcher like op launcher .

zequihumano

Mar 18, 2018
Swipe down on homescreen for notifications not working for some eeason.
Other than that, amazing work. Thanks a lot!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xs6JlG9bU3iCHHOdFCepstgySB5KfhvbgzKqu_isKYY9yCplvjt64hoeA1uTPsv8G18=s180-rw

• A fully functional dark mode that respects the system wide setting on any device
    • Rounded corners for the recent apps animation & rounded corners for the all apps flyout will respect the rounded corners of your device (If your device has no rounded corners OnePlus launcher will respect that)
    • In addition it also includes theming support allowing for the font & accent colour to be customised based on the style you have chosen through styles & wallpepers (if applicable)
    Screenshot-20200731-012353.png

Screenshot-20200731-012403.png

Screenshot-20200731-012416.png

Screenshot-20200731-012410.png

Screenshot-20200731-012519.png

Screenshot-20200731-012503.png

Screenshot-20200731-012456.png

Screenshot-20200731-012428.png

Screenshot-20200731-012557.png

Screenshot-20200731-012622-2.png

Screenshot-20200731-012648-2.png

Downloads:
    1. Download & install the apk from the downloads section above
    2. Follow the instructions listed on the QuickSwitch XDA forum
    1. Download the Magisk zip file from the downloads section above
    2. In Magisk, install the module by going to Modules section and tapping the plus icon & selecting the file you downloaded
    3. Reboot
    4. Set OnePlus launcher as your default Launcher app (Usually in Settings -> Apps and Notifications -> Default apps -> Home app)
    1. Download the TWRP zip file from the downloads section above
    2. In TWRP, flash the zip by going to Install and finding & selecting the .zip you downloaded
    3. Wipe cache/dalvik
    4. Reboot
    5. Set OnePlus launcher as your default Launcher app (Usually in Settings -> Apps and Notifications -> Default apps -> Home app)
    Known bugs:
    • Double tap to lock on homescreen (depending on rom / gsi)
    • Navigation to parked car has no map view (however location can still be found by clicking the Navigation button)
    • Landscape view has buggy home gesture. You can still get home in landscape by first swiping into recent apps
    • Android 11 navbar stays in the same location in landscape. (Known issue with Android 10 Launchers in 11)
    Help & support:
    • You can message me via XDA private messaging if i don't reply here
    • Alternativly, if you'd prefere, you can message me on telegram through @RandomAJL
    Donate:

paypal.me/ajaylott
    Same module but with API 29 edited to API 30 for Android 11 devices.
    Android 11 workaround for the API issue below.

Your system API of 30 is greater than the maximum api of 29! Aborting!

Open the "Magisk.OnePlus.4.6.5.RandomAJL" zip file and edit "customize.ch" with a text editor and change both MINAPI=29 and MAXAPI=29 values to 30, save the file/zip and try and flash it again in magisk.
    sZbNUTZ.png

Updated to OnePlus Launcher 4.7.4
    Tested on Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro(whyred) RROS 8.6.4 (Android 10)
    Maybe Known bugs will be the same
    Does it work without root? I have just twrp.

Yes, i personally use it with an Android 11 GSI that doesn't support root.