[APP][PORT] Pixel Launcher from Android P

Search This thread

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
This is a "port" of the Pixel Launcher from the P developer preview. It hardly has any changes, just a non-transparent dock and some more rounded edges:

No changes to the APK have been made other than removing the signature check and resigning the APK. It crashed without that.

This will NOT install on top of any previous versions of the Pixel Launcher!

Download

Pixel Launcher Mods works on this as well, to change icons and labels, if you are rooted.

Attachments

• NexusLauncherPrebuilt.apk
    4.2 MB · Views: 803,128

matrixzone

Mar 19, 2012
Thanks for sharing this.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

Anyway we can hide the Google search bar from the home screen to save the real estate?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

kirankp

Apr 1, 2015
look out is showing me warning of this app. also im getting this launcher settings option icons on my all apps menu (screenshots). otherwise the app runs smooth :good:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180308-103345.jpg
    Screenshot_20180308-103345.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 47,606
  • Screenshot_20180308-103333.png
    Screenshot_20180308-103333.png
    155.3 KB · Views: 46,734

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
look out is showing me warning of this app. also im getting this launcher settings option icons on my all apps menu (screenshots). otherwise the app runs smooth :good:
It's signed with a test key from the Zipsigner app, that's why

The launcher settings thing I'm not going to fix because this isn't intended to do so it's just a direct port

kos_maverik

Sep 2, 2015
The folders' background is blue for me :/
Nevertheless it works as intended! Thanks
(Galaxy S8 running Android Oreo)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a "port" of the Pixel Launcher from the P developer preview. It hardly has any changes, just a non-transparent dock and some more rounded edges:

No changes to the APK have been made other than removing the signature check and resigning the APK. It crashed without that.

This will NOT install on top of any previous versions of the Pixel Launcher!

Download

Pixel Launcher Mods works on this as well, to change icons and labels, if you are rooted.
    Works great but I noticed a bug.
    When I open the drawer the 3 settings icons appear underneath.

See at bottom of the image behind the drawer background.

Anyone has the same issue?
    Google feed won't show up... Am I the only one?
    some people are so fast , thanks for sharing OP !