• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][PORT] Snapdragon Camera V2.2 for Marshallow

Search This thread
G

GuestK00183

You can't. The only way would be for @Alek Dev to recompile the camera apk after removing the call for the sound or possibly an xposed module. Very annoying when taking pictures of pets as the clicking sound distracts them from whatever you were trying to take a picture of in the first place.

I tried to decompile i modiffed but i get some errors when i will had time i will try again ??

wiemar

Apr 1, 2010
i tested it: snapdragon v3 vs stock 5.1.11.0173.0. v3 making slightly yellow photos, night mode dont change anything, when i change shutter speed app will crash and annoying sound when take shot. I read the first post again and the compare pictures got different focus objects.
anyway i tested many camera apps and stock always win

G

GuestK00183

i tested it: snapdragon v3 vs stock 5.1.11.0173.0. v3 making slightly yellow photos, night mode dont change anything, when i change shutter speed app will crash and annoying sound when take shot. I read the first post again and the compare pictures got different focus objects.
anyway i tested many camera apps and stock always win

First this pic are taken with v2 not v3....and for sound i'm currently deleting so if i will success i will share it :)

G

GuestK00183

Hello i found more better camera than snapdragon it's called "SNAP"

Has a lot of options....(including to disable sound for take pics)

Mod Edit - Correct way to link to Snap Camera is.

[App][2.3+]Snap Camera

Last edited by a moderator:

yash_rathore25

Apr 25, 2013
Vidisha
Hello Everyone

Everyone know that Old version of Snapdragon Camera doesn't work with Marshallow :crying::crying:

So i sucessfully ported new version of Snapdradon Camera V 2.2 ( works with 4.7 and 5.5) :good::good:

Sample Pictures compared with Stock Camera :):D

cats.jpg

dds.jpg

NOTE:The pictures are with smaller quality because the file will be large to upload it

Instructions:
1.Download Zip
2.Reboot to TWRP
3.Flash the Zip
4.Wipe Cache and Dalvik
5.Reboot and Enjoy​

Downlaod:
thanx alex. Btw please port camera from latest flyme os. Its features where also good.

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hello! SNAP Camera its amazing!!.. But Your link APK.. FC after install (ask for license) ..but here its a MOD version: works FINE.. NO Extrenal micro SD Storage (fail) --> IF you now to fix it.. :confused: plase help!! (External micro SD storage) :good:

[URL=" Camera HDR v8.0.7[/SIZE][/URL] --> :victory:

Snap Camera is a pay app and XDA does not condone posting warez. Please remove your link before a mod does it for you.

The Marionette

Jun 27, 2011
Zagreb
Redmi K20 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A72 4G
Alek,try porting this camera from CM13:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=65089907&postcount=2

It is by far the best camera I tried out,and trust me,I am a nitpicker when it comes to taking pictures.
This is the only camera with which my phone could focus on close-up things like flowers and capture them with exceptional details,but video recording wasn't working.
I did use it on CM12.1,and I doubt it works on stock MM without modification. Again,just give it a try,it is an excellent camera app.

G

GuestK00183

Alek,try porting this camera from CM13:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=65089907&postcount=2

It is by far the best camera I tried out,and trust me,I am a nitpicker when it comes to taking pictures.
This is the only camera with which my phone could focus on close-up things like flowers and capture them with exceptional details,but video recording wasn't working.
I did use it on CM12.1,and I doubt it works on stock MM without modification. Again,just give it a try,it is an excellent camera app.

Thanks i will try it :):):)

Edit:Tried to use without any modiffication but doesn't works...so i will must to modiffy

Last edited:

mctiew

Feb 20, 2014
Please create a uninstaller for v3. It did not work for me, lots of FCs, and I want to wipe it out before going back to v2.

mctiew

Feb 20, 2014
Please create a uninstaller for v3. It did not work for me, lots of FCs, and I want to wipe it out before going back to v2.

Ignore. I unzip the v3 zip file and look at the files installed. And use root explorer to delete the apk. The native shared libraries are the same, but at different folders. I deleted also.

Arul Stark

Apr 26, 2015
Hello Everyone

Everyone know that Old version of Snapdragon Camera doesn't work with Marshallow :crying::crying:

So i sucessfully ported new version of Snapdradon Camera V 2.2 ( works with 4.7 and 5.5) :good::good:

Sample Pictures compared with Stock Camera :):D

cats.jpg

dds.jpg

NOTE:The pictures are with smaller quality because the file will be large to upload it

Instructions:
1.Download Zip
2.Reboot to TWRP
3.Flash the Zip
4.Wipe Cache and Dalvik
5.Reboot and Enjoy​

Downlaod:
IS this version of snapdragon camera works on xperia z3 d6603?

Top Liked Posts