160.1 KB · Views: 1,694
  • MachineryElectronics_1.1.png
    MachineryElectronics_1.1.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 1,753
Reactions: TSever

mmeidl78

May 6, 2010
Ulm
Installed it on my Diesel Full Guard. Installation works (only iOS-Version but I've got a Galaxy S8 and android wear smartwatch) but no steps are counted and no weather is shown. Is there a fix for this?

When I try to install your android apks the installations works but no watchface is shown on my watch.

Last edited:

vemakohe

May 28, 2013
Partizánske
I got the apk on my ticwatch installed via adb but i cant get it like watchface on my ticwatch e.
Can you give me solution please?

latwigga

May 22, 2011
Once you have installed the APK of the watch face on your Android device it will show up as available to install at the bottom of the Play Store app on your AW watch.

D_2_Tha_Nice!

Jan 5, 2018
Hi all, I have downloaded the apk's on my PHONE and installed them, but I do not see them on my WATCH under the Play Store under APPS ON YOUR PHONE as available to install. Just a few other apps. Is there a setting I need to change to see all apps (including system apps) maybe?

StaticMoot

Mar 19, 2012
Really great looking faces in here. Unfortunately it looks like the weather and steps are pulled from mobvois own software that is exclusive to the ticwatches. Shame too because these faces look great. Hopefully someone with more experience than me can pull those apps from the ticwatches.

karpov92

Apr 15, 2014
Hi all, I have downloaded the apk's on my PHONE and installed them, but I do not see them on my WATCH under the Play Store under APPS ON YOUR PHONE as available to install. Just a few other apps. Is there a setting I need to change to see all apps (including system apps) maybe?
Same situation for me

Last edited:

karpov92

Apr 15, 2014
So I got mines to work. I downloaded it again and exported it to my phone. Make sure to install the apk's from the Android folder. That's it. That worked for me.

Solved. Just install the apk and then open the play store on the smartwatch and install also there.

Is there a preview of the different watchfaces?

Top Liked Posts