[APP] [PRM/CRM] ContactShip - personal relationship management for everybody

Search This thread

@MatKlausing

Jan 4, 2021
German
www.contactship.com
Dear XDA-developers Forum!
I want to introduce my app project to you.
Maybe you like to try it out and give me Feedback?

We launched at the Google Play Store a few weeks ago:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.contactship.app

---------
ContactShip helps to:
  1. stay in touch with family, friends and acquaintances
  2. and to spot toxic relationships faster and to avoid them
How it works:
You use it instead of the standard address book of your device and you can store and structure different types of information about the people you know.
This information is used for:
  • reminders to stay in contact
  • hints for the next conversation
  • cross-contact-analysis.
  • and to highlight good and bad relations.
This makes it easier to plan and enjoy your next interactions with the people around you.

---------
What type of information you can manage:

ContactShip_Features.jpg

Nearly everything! Occasions, interactions, contacts, contact details, descriptions, likes, dislikes, wishes, dreams, social links between contacts, group memberships etc.

And we use different dimensions to ensure a good overview:
Views, categories, time stamps, ratings, markings, automated lists

Our goal was to be as flexible as possible but still keep enough structure to have benefits of it.

---------
Some screen shots:

ContactShip_three_screens_black.jpg

There is no advertisement inside the app and moste features are free to use.

Maybe one or the other of you will like the idea.
I'm happy to answer questions here in the forum.

Here's the download link again:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.contactship.app

I look forward to your feedback!
Thank you all!

Best,
Matthias

@MatKlausing

Jan 4, 2021
German
www.contactship.com
ContactShip_What_was_her_name.jpg

The problem:
“What was this girl’s name I met last Wednesday? I know I wrote down her name and number … “
Contact Apps only display names and numbers. Therefore it's impossible to identify a person if you don't know his or her name anymore.

The solution:
“Sort contacts by created descending” sorts your contacts according when you saved them in the ContactShip app.

This makes it possible to identify new contacts even if you haven’t saved the interaction in their contact history.

What’s behind it:
ContactShip saves the creation date for new contacts automatically and you can use it later on.

@MatKlausing

Jan 4, 2021
German
www.contactship.com
My advice would be to spend a lot of time to build an audience while you develop your product. I'm very happy with our app itself, but we lack on public reach. If people don't know it, they won't use it.

My mistake was to care about building audience and getting followers first after the launch because legal preparations, concepts, testing etc. ate my work time.

We still only have a few hundreds followers on most social channels and our community grows slowly but steadily. And it is very difficult to get in contact with the media if you don't have personal connection. And people with good connections want a lot of money to help you.

If I could go back I would spend 1/3 of my time on audience and followers.