[APP] Pro Wear Calendar

Search This thread

H3R3T1C

Mar 8, 2012
Ty very much, works great. But events for more then 1 day are only shown up on the first day, with the start time on that day and the end time of the last day, but i can't see, on what day it ends.

I will look into this bug and see what I can do to fix it.

Galaxy Watch4, I can't add a new Event. If I touch on the blue box "ADD EVENT" nothing happens.
View attachment 5506953

Are you connected to your watch via Bluetooth or using mobile network when trying to create the event?

H3R3T1C

Mar 8, 2012
Ty very much, works great. But events for more then 1 day are only shown up on the first day, with the start time on that day and the end time of the last day, but i can't see, on what day it ends.
I have gotten multi day events working. There are still a few things I need to do to make display correctly in all situations so once I get that done I'll PM you a test build of the app to try and verify that it works for your watch.

device-2022-01-12-161606.png

Reactions: digidigi123

H3R3T1C

Mar 8, 2012
App updated! Should see new version in the play store in a few hours.

Code:
v1.2
* Added support for showing events that span multiple days
* Fixed potential crash when loading events for month calendar
* Multi Day events can now be added from watch

H3R3T1C

Mar 8, 2012
No i click on add event but nothing happening
I have never seen the above screen
Thank you for your feedback and continued help with Pro Wear Calendar! From your feedback it looks like the applied theme / Dialog interface does not work on the galaxy watch like it does on normal base android Wear devices. I will send you a private message soon with a test version that should work on samsung devices.

steve65

Dec 10, 2005
I have also the problem with the button "add event" without a reaction BUT, i have another question:

In my Google calendar I have deactivated the display of birthdays based on the data from the contacts. Accordingly, this will not be displayed on the mobile phone. However, if I synchronize the calendar in Pro wear calendar, these birthdays appear on the watch. Is it possible to turn this off or to specify what is to be synchronized?

Reactions: H3R3T1C

H3R3T1C

Mar 8, 2012
I have also the problem with the button "add event" without a reaction BUT, i have another question:

In my Google calendar I have deactivated the display of birthdays based on the data from the contacts. Accordingly, this will not be displayed on the mobile phone. However, if I synchronize the calendar in Pro wear calendar, these birthdays appear on the watch. Is it possible to turn this off or to specify what is to be synchronized?
Thank you for downloading Pro Wear Calendar. The problem with the "ADD EVENT" button will be fixed soon. I am investing in a galaxy watch 4 watch soon so I can fix this problem hopefully by the end of the week (depending on when my watch is delivered...). In a future update once I fixed the "add event" problem I will be adding a feature to select what kind of events will be displayed on the watch calendar. If you are interested in testing this new feature before it is published to the play store and help test this feature please let me know via a replay to this post and I will private message you a test version to try to before it is available to all users!

steve65

Dec 10, 2005
(y) in German we say: many hands, quick end. Of course, I will help to improve the app. In the end, it will benefit me too

Reactions: H3R3T1C

H3R3T1C

Mar 8, 2012
I got my Galaxy Watch 4 today and fixed the bug where events could not be added! Expect the update to uploaded to the google play store by the end of the day today.

H3R3T1C

Mar 8, 2012
Thanks new samsung watch4 is really a " pizza"

New version of the app has been uploaded to the Google Play Store. It should be available for download in a few hours.

Code:
v2.0

* Added animation to show where user clicked on month calendar
* User can now select between showing all calendars or specific calendars on the watch
* Fixed events being out of order on upcoming events list
* Fixed bug where events could not be added from Galaxy Watch 4
* Improved calendar and time zone picker on round watches
* Improved displaying tile when showing calendar week on round watches
* Improved displaying calendar weeks on month calendar for Galaxy Watch 4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I have a display error. Appointments from next month are not shown in the current month view.I
    I am experiencing the same. I made an appointment for July 1. It doesn't show on the June calendar under July 1, it does show when I advance (>) to the actual calendar. Not a huge issue for me as I don't like seeing the first few days for the next month in the current month and changed the colour setting in ProWear Calendar options to black.
    My Google calendar is correct. The problem is when an appointment is scheduled for within the first week of the next month. It doesn't show in the current month view but shows when advancing to the next month.
    I will be adding an option in an upcoming update to show events for next month events on month calendar.
    I'm using a Galaxy Watch Classic 4, and when viewing all of the calendar events, when I use the rotating bezel to scroll, it makes a strong vibration. Is there a way to disable this?

Would it also be possible to either have the complication list the next item on your calendar, but click into the main calendar (instead of the event), or click from the event from the complication, back to the main calendar?
    Just got this app and it doesn't seem to be showing all my events correctly. I don't know whether it is because I am trying to show calendars from multiple accounts but even then for a given calendar it is only showing some events and not others.
    Hi, I have a display error. Appointments from next month are not shown in the current month view.
    New update uploaded to the Play Store. Should be available for download in a few hours.

In the next update I am going to try implementing better syncing for offline use of the watch calendar.

Code:
    * Fixed various crashes
    * Improved loading of events list
    New update uploaded to the Play Store. Should be available for download in a few hours.

Code:
    v3.2.3

* Fixed various crashes
    * Fixed crashes related to database being opened in two different threads
    * Updated support libraries
    * Reduced date header size in events list
    * Date headers in event list are now sticky
    Concept for a new event indicator for month calendar. What do you all think? (y) or (n)?

Screenshot_20220214_224446.png
    The app has been updated! Should be able to download the update in a few hours.

Code:
    v3.3
    * Improved caching of calendars
    * Watch complication click action can now be customized
    * Event color can now be selected when creating an event
    * Events can now be added when watch is disconnected from phone; Events will auto sync when reconnected to watch
    App has been updated. Should be able to download the update in a few hours. Round background for days date and Tile for next event today has been added.

@Tefzors round background for todays date has been added.

Screenshot_20220407_203552.png
    tile.png

Code:
    v3.3.2

* Today's date on calendar can now have a round background
    * Add tile for next event for today
    * Decreased memory usage for calendar tile
    * Fixed calendar tile not updating