[APP] Pro Wear Calendar

Search This thread

BlizzardX

Feb 9, 2020
Auckland
Hi

Is it possible for the complication option 'next event' to have the ability to hide events in the past like the complication option 'calendar shortcut' can if set in the main options on the phone app?

At the moment if I press the next event complication it shows all events and starts from the beginning of the list for that day.

Thanks

Chris
So looks like setting the complication click action to default does this! No more meetings today so will check this out tomorrow!

amr.afifi

Jul 26, 2022
Hi all
I have purchased the application and installed it on both my mobile ( S22 ultra) and watch ( Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic)
I am having an issue that syncing is not done from the watch and I have to launch it from the mobile app.
And the watch app shows that it is disconnected from the mobile even though the watch is connected.

Reactions: H3R3T1C

H3R3T1C

Mar 8, 2012
App has been updated. Please wait till the next version to update. I discovered a bug after I published this version. The new version with the fix is awaiting approval by google.

Code:
v3.5

* Fixed multi day events showing wrong date range
* Vibrate watch when using rotary to scroll is now off by default
* Events for next month can now be shown on month calendar
* Fixed month calendar tile not rendering correctly on small square watches
* Improved events list and month calendar on square watches
* Fixed text color and round background not showing for calendar tile
* Improved event deleting

H3R3T1C

Mar 8, 2012
App has been updated. It is recommended that you download this latest version!

Code:
v3.5.1
*Fix sync crash
Hi all
I have purchased the application and installed it on both my mobile ( S22 ultra) and watch ( Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic)
I am having an issue that syncing is not done from the watch and I have to launch it from the mobile app.
And the watch app shows that it is disconnected from the mobile even though the watch is connected.
Try downloading this latest version to see if this fixes your problem.

amr.afifi

Jul 26, 2022
Hi all
Thanks a lot, really appreciated.

rodken

Jan 11, 2010
@H3R3T1C Would it possible to create a work-able browser comparable to Wear OS (Android Wear) Internet Browser [WIB].
--
A good number of WearOS apps in the PlayStore are currently waving the ol' incompatible flag now-a-days.
-- It usually behooves most developers to warn users of when he/she decides to abandon their project.
-- Most, if not all of the current browser(s) designed for WearOS 2.0+ either do not load or respond like a 'deer in headlights'.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    App has been updated. Please wait till the next version to update. I discovered a bug after I published this version. The new version with the fix is awaiting approval by google.

Code:
    v3.5

* Fixed multi day events showing wrong date range
    * Vibrate watch when using rotary to scroll is now off by default
    * Events for next month can now be shown on month calendar
    * Fixed month calendar tile not rendering correctly on small square watches
    * Improved events list and month calendar on square watches
    * Fixed text color and round background not showing for calendar tile
    * Improved event deleting
    Will the app also be possible to show fullscreen notifications of an event?
    Will the app also be possible to show fullscreen notifications of an event?
    I'm looking into adding notification in a future update. Right now I'm still waiting for my latest update to be approved by google.
    Hi all
    I bought your calendar app and i can only say, it is great 👍
    I tested similar apps, but this is really the best and worth every penny!
    It's a shame, that Google don't deliver Wear OS with such a important app.
    New update uploaded to the Play Store. Should be available for download in a few hours.

In the next update I am going to try implementing better syncing for offline use of the watch calendar.

Code:
    * Fixed various crashes
    * Improved loading of events list
    New update uploaded to the Play Store. Should be available for download in a few hours.

Code:
    v3.2.3

* Fixed various crashes
    * Fixed crashes related to database being opened in two different threads
    * Updated support libraries
    * Reduced date header size in events list
    * Date headers in event list are now sticky
    Concept for a new event indicator for month calendar. What do you all think? (y) or (n)?

Screenshot_20220214_224446.png
    The app has been updated! Should be able to download the update in a few hours.

Code:
    v3.3
    * Improved caching of calendars
    * Watch complication click action can now be customized
    * Event color can now be selected when creating an event
    * Events can now be added when watch is disconnected from phone; Events will auto sync when reconnected to watch
    App has been updated. Should be able to download the update in a few hours. Round background for days date and Tile for next event today has been added.

@Tefzors round background for todays date has been added.

Screenshot_20220407_203552.png
    tile.png

Code:
    v3.3.2

* Today's date on calendar can now have a round background
    * Add tile for next event for today
    * Decreased memory usage for calendar tile
    * Fixed calendar tile not updating