[APP][PURIFY][SAVE POWER & SPEED UP] The most powerful tool to optimize your Android

Search This thread

mariocanales

Apr 13, 2018
I have a rooted Samsung Tab S 8.4 with Lollipop 5.0.2. with Touchwiz (no custom ROM)
Before I put KingRoot on to root, I was receiving all of my push notifications. Now, I am not. I think that Purify is not allowing them to go through, but I cant find where to change those permissions....or even how to uninstall Purify.
HELP!!!

play with options man... the app has very few options,play with them.

Lifouz MZ

Jun 16, 2020
A new ver is purify 2.2.2

Screenshot_2020-06-16_195439.jpg
INTRODUCTION
PURIFY is an FREE APP to optimize your Android devices.
It kills battery consuming apps in the background and prevent it from auto-start.
And the notification box helps achieve the massive unwanted messages from different apps.
With ROOT access, it works more smoothly, here you can obtain ROOT access through KingRoot .

What is Purify

Save Battery Power:
First and foremost, Purify helps extend standby time and save your battery power.
Here is a testimony from a friend, "Now with purify app every 1% battery stays for a very good time while using. No battery waste on Standby".

Speed Up your Device:
By killing apps that insist on running in the background, Purify saves RAM for your device to help it run faster than ever!
And for the applications that utilize larger than average amounts of RAM, these too can also run smoothly after purifying mode is implemented.

Archive Notifications:
PURIFY also helps achieve notifications from all apps in one, and classify them for easier reading

Bloatware Remover:
In root environment, Purify is able to remove bloatware which annoy you day and night.
You can find it in Tools menu where at the bottom of home interface.

DETAILS OF PURIFY

What's installed

#PURIFIY
PURIFY can automatically put closed/killed apps into hibernation mode while running in the background. What's more, PURIFY can also archive notifications for you - it will be like having a 24/7 housekeeper for your device. PURIFIY will be installed in your Data/app

What drains your battery?

#apps,apps and apps!

All running apps, all closed/killed apps, ad-supported free apps even multi-tasking will kill your battery.

It is inevitable that running apps will drain your battery. But what about "closed" apps? In Android OS, even if you aren't using an app, it will continue to run in the background, because it is essentially just doing it's job. So, will "closed" apps kill your battery? Of course, they will, because you can not truly kill them.

Additionally, all of the ad-supported/free apps can drain your battery much faster than others. They not only run in the background but also drain the energy from your processor and use your data connection to download and display new advertisements.

Although the ability to run more than one app at a time (multi-tasking) is great, it can really put a strain on your battery life. You may find that some apps seem really tough, always wanting to run, and we call this "auto-start". These apps run all time and have the ability to destroy your battery, your performance, and your Android experience.

So, what you can do to deal with them? Remove them or purify them with PURIFY 1.0 . I really recommend you try our PURIFY solution because you will never have to uninstall your beloved apps such as FaceBook or WHATSAPP. Not only can you keep them but you will be able to transform them into purified or battery-efficient and energy-efficient applications (no more running in background and no more auto-start drain)

#others
Screen, Bluetooth, GPS, Voice Service, NFC, Wi-Fi, Syncing, Widgets. We know you still want to enjoy the modern technology your device has to offer so we did not do anything to control your hardware in this version of PURIFY. But if you want, please tell us, we will develop more functions to save power for you.

Why is my device running slow
We all know that our device has a limited amount of internal storage and RAM - so, the less free space them has the slower it will perform. The most important thing is that if you do have not enough space you cannot run some larger apps. Your phone needs a little breathing room to run smoothly and if you're running low on space, things can slow down.

Apps which we mentioned above (Running in the background and Auto-start) will not only kill your battery but also occupy your RAM space. Multi-tasking several apps makes it easy to switch between different tools, but there can also be an impact on performance.

PURIFY can also help you to speed up your device and only lets apps the apps you wish to run smoothly run while purifying all others apps. You can control your device completely!

How PURIFY works

#Purifying mode
Enable purifying mode will make your device run like a champ and extend standby time significantly. PURIFY will Intelligently recognize which apps should keep running ( like music play, dialer, VPN and so on ) and which one should be purified. Purifying an app means that all functions (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service except when you are running this app manually. If PURIFY detects that some useless apps are running in the background she will recycle it from RAM and prevent it from auto-start. Of course, you can also choose manually which ones you want to keep.

#Purify Apps
In this menu, you can manually choose which apps you want to keep and which ones you want to put in purifying mode. You also can choose if you want to auto recycle it or just want to block the auto-start process.

#Purify Notification Bar
In this menu, you can choose to archive notification for specific applications.

#Purify All
When you feel your device slowing down just click the "Purify All" button on the home page of the Purify app. All apps running in the background will be closed.

#Bloatware Remover
In "Bloatware Remover", just choose apps you want to remove and click removing button. Charge in your own device, remove bloatwares you don't like.

TRANSLATION

Thank you PhillyFlyer for helping us with the English wording for the very first version!
>>>>>>>>>>Join the translation team<<<<<<<<<<

XDA:DevDB Information
PURIFY, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
Kingxteam

Version Information

Created 2015-07-08
Last Updated 2017/4/14

Contributors
Kingxteam

Version Information

Created 2015-07-08
Last Updated 2017-07-26​

abdellahboughrom

Mar 18, 2016
Pleaaaaase purify old version to run on android 11. I cant live without this app now it's just full of ads nd doesn't do the job as it should.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    INTRODUCTION
    PURIFY is an FREE APP to optimize your Android devices.
    It kills battery consuming apps in the background and prevent it from auto-start.
    And the notification box helps achieve the massive unwanted messages from different apps.
    With ROOT access, it works more smoothly, here you can obtain ROOT access through KingRoot .

What is Purify

Save Battery Power:
    First and foremost, Purify helps extend standby time and save your battery power.
    Here is a testimony from a friend, "Now with purify app every 1% battery stays for a very good time while using. No battery waste on Standby".

Speed Up your Device:
    By killing apps that insist on running in the background, Purify saves RAM for your device to help it run faster than ever!
    And for the applications that utilize larger than average amounts of RAM, these too can also run smoothly after purifying mode is implemented.

Archive Notifications:
    PURIFY also helps achieve notifications from all apps in one, and classify them for easier reading

Bloatware Remover:
    In root environment, Purify is able to remove bloatware which annoy you day and night.
    You can find it in Tools menu where at the bottom of home interface.

DETAILS OF PURIFY

What's installed

#PURIFIY
    PURIFY can automatically put closed/killed apps into hibernation mode while running in the background. What's more, PURIFY can also archive notifications for you - it will be like having a 24/7 housekeeper for your device. PURIFIY will be installed in your Data/app

What drains your battery?

#apps,apps and apps!

All running apps, all closed/killed apps, ad-supported free apps even multi-tasking will kill your battery.

It is inevitable that running apps will drain your battery. But what about "closed" apps? In Android OS, even if you aren't using an app, it will continue to run in the background, because it is essentially just doing it's job. So, will "closed" apps kill your battery? Of course, they will, because you can not truly kill them.

Additionally, all of the ad-supported/free apps can drain your battery much faster than others. They not only run in the background but also drain the energy from your processor and use your data connection to download and display new advertisements.

Although the ability to run more than one app at a time (multi-tasking) is great, it can really put a strain on your battery life. You may find that some apps seem really tough, always wanting to run, and we call this "auto-start". These apps run all time and have the ability to destroy your battery, your performance, and your Android experience.

So, what you can do to deal with them? Remove them or purify them with PURIFY 1.0 . I really recommend you try our PURIFY solution because you will never have to uninstall your beloved apps such as FaceBook or WHATSAPP. Not only can you keep them but you will be able to transform them into purified or battery-efficient and energy-efficient applications (no more running in background and no more auto-start drain)

#others
    Screen, Bluetooth, GPS, Voice Service, NFC, Wi-Fi, Syncing, Widgets. We know you still want to enjoy the modern technology your device has to offer so we did not do anything to control your hardware in this version of PURIFY. But if you want, please tell us, we will develop more functions to save power for you.

Why is my device running slow
    We all know that our device has a limited amount of internal storage and RAM - so, the less free space them has the slower it will perform. The most important thing is that if you do have not enough space you cannot run some larger apps. Your phone needs a little breathing room to run smoothly and if you're running low on space, things can slow down.

Apps which we mentioned above (Running in the background and Auto-start) will not only kill your battery but also occupy your RAM space. Multi-tasking several apps makes it easy to switch between different tools, but there can also be an impact on performance.

PURIFY can also help you to speed up your device and only lets apps the apps you wish to run smoothly run while purifying all others apps. You can control your device completely!

How PURIFY works

#Purifying mode
    Enable purifying mode will make your device run like a champ and extend standby time significantly. PURIFY will Intelligently recognize which apps should keep running ( like music play, dialer, VPN and so on ) and which one should be purified. Purifying an app means that all functions (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service except when you are running this app manually. If PURIFY detects that some useless apps are running in the background she will recycle it from RAM and prevent it from auto-start. Of course, you can also choose manually which ones you want to keep.

#Purify Apps
    In this menu, you can manually choose which apps you want to keep and which ones you want to put in purifying mode. You also can choose if you want to auto recycle it or just want to block the auto-start process.

#Purify Notification Bar
    In this menu, you can choose to archive notification for specific applications.

#Purify All
    When you feel your device slowing down just click the "Purify All" button on the home page of the Purify app. All apps running in the background will be closed.

#Bloatware Remover
    In "Bloatware Remover", just choose apps you want to remove and click removing button. Charge in your own device, remove bloatwares you don't like.

TRANSLATION

Thank you PhillyFlyer for helping us with the English wording for the very first version!
    >>>>>>>>>>Join the translation team<<<<<<<<<<

Contributors
    Kingxteam

Version Information

Created 2015-07-08
    Last Updated 2017/4/14

Contributors
    Kingxteam

Version Information

Created 2015-07-08
    Last Updated 2017-07-26​
    Could you be more specific about what exactly this app does to achieve a better user experience?
    I don't trust this app. As soon as I saw there is things written in Chinese I uninstalled this app before giving it root access. I can't tell you exactly why (maybe I'm scared to get a malware or something else?) but I really don't trust Chinese apps
    I don't trust this app. As soon as I saw there is things written in Chinese I uninstalled this app before giving it root access. I can't tell you exactly why (maybe I'm scared to get a malware or something else?) but I really don't trust Chinese apps

Wow, seems really a good reason~ thank you anyway~
    Hi, the most different thing is we don't rely on Xposed. You can directly use Purify in Rooted device~

greenify does not rely on xposed to work properly. Xposed does increase greenify efectiveness and special features(like receiving push notifications from hibernated apps) but it is not needed for core funcionality(hibernation)