[APP][QVGA][23Sep09]Manila 2D v2.0 build 19191432 from HTC Mega + Other Cabs

Search This thread

Mr.zeus

Jun 1, 2010
www.ir-tci.org
for scrolling and using the buttons you need htc scroll 2 and if your using wm 6.1 htc scroll 2.0 won't work since it is only for wm6.5 so you need to use htcscroll 1.0 and rename it to "htcscroll2"

TANX ALOT.......i used v2. so i should test with v1
can u say the link.... i couldn't fine HTC Scroll v1

and i have wather update so... when i use all pkgs of mega i don't have problem
but when i use manila pkg needs, wether doesnt update. i think ther must be a pkg for wethaer

Last edited:

kabir_sardana

Jan 29, 2010
New Delhi
Help :)

I installed all the CAB's on Jagans Evolution Beta Win 6.5.3 for HTC Opal... Im having a few problems here if you could please help me...

1) A scrollbar appears on the dialer... making it really weird looking... the scroll bar has quite a few issues... is it because of the scrollbar cab?

2) The tap to update weather on the home tab is not working...

3) Audio manager works but when i click on library... then menu.... then player to have the full screen player... it goes back to the music tab on touchflo with the music still playing!

I REALLY NEED THE SCROLL BAR PROBLEM FIXED...

Thanks to whoever can solve my problem!!!!!!! PLEASEEE

Last edited:

Suhaib10

Sep 3, 2009
Mississauga
copy it to windows or add it to your rom and flash it. if you have htcscroll in windows folder already you should replace it and if it won't let you replace it you will need something like resco file manager.

REMEMBER this is only for WM6.1

P.S. the files are hidden so you will have to select view all files on your WM File explorer.

Last edited:

mero0100

Jan 5, 2010
mansoura
copy it to windows or add it to your rom and flash it. if you have htcscroll in windows folder already you should replace it and if it won't let you replace it you will need something like resco file manager.

REMEMBER this is only for WM6.1

P.S. the files are hidden so you will have to select view all files on your WM File explorer.

bad luck
after i do that and soft reset the manilla open in home page but when i scroll to launcher or any other it close and show [tap here to open toch flo]and every time i do i have same result
thanks at all

Suhaib10

Sep 3, 2009
Mississauga
Hello All,

I have created a cab package for the latest version of manila 2d. I have tested it on HTC Gene and HTC Elfin with default theme and it Works fine for me. ;)

Please report problem if you found any.......

Download : http://www.4shared.com/file/98QLOVr0/2DManila_2_0_20163224_00.html

Finally Someone :D THNX Will report soon
EDIT: Tested Works Fine on my Hermes just remember to disable turn off device in _ mins from setting since it take atleast 5 mins to install.

Last edited:

stefano2626

thatguy1982

Jul 1, 2008
works great good work, on touch 3g everything works as im used to using just the 6 base files.
one problem (if you can call it that) one of the base cabs changed my startup animation and bootsound to blank, its not a real problem i know. might look into it myself if i ever get any long amount of spare time :)

rickou26

Dec 26, 2007
AlarmStatus Fix - Non-HTC devices

Hi,

It solves the problem of the status of the alarm.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Home]
"AlarmStatus"=dword:00000001

Tested on LG KS20

By.

Attachments

• Arthemus_Manilla2D_AlarmStatus_Fix.cab
    1.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Verrou

Oct 27, 2010
Auckland
Hmmmm I'm having trouble installing this on my HTC Mega/Touch2...it says "Tap here to launch TouchFLO™" and when I tap it, it says "Launching TouchFLO™..." But after a few seconds it just flicks back to the original message. Sorry if the answer has already been posted, but does anyone know?

shoz_on4u

Aug 25, 2010
Pune
no program icon

hey hi every 1 sorry if this question is already posted....I have ver 2 of manilla 2d everything works fine on my samsung omnia lite but there is no program tab is there any way i can add it and also is there any way to port manilla 3d on a wqvga device for omnia thanks in advance.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looky what I Found! HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.Patched for 6.1

Hey all. I was looking through an old thumb drive looking for s2u2 stuff and you'll never guess what I found......WWWAAAAAIIIT foooor it...........
    HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.Patched for 6.1.
    I was trolling the web at my local campus library one day and arbitrarily saving things I MIGHT try on my NEW Mogul "In The FUTURE". Well, wouldn't ya know it.
    One of the things I happened to collect on my little keychain drive was the VERY Patched m2d for 6.1 that I've been searching all over the globe so veeeery hard to find. :) I've since, flashed ALee's 6.5 on the ole Mogul and have been setting it up/customizing it for the past week. lol I may go back to 6.1, who knows. But I'm kinda enjoyin transparent task/softkey bars and glass flip clocks and such. lol Any way, If any one ELSE has been on a Holy Grail QUEST for this damned file like I have, I've posted it for ya HERE. If ya dl it please Just HIT the THANKS button.
    cause believe me, I DOUBT you'll find it any where ELSE upon planet Earth anymore. lol (plus I tossed in a coupla extra goodies with it too. enjoy.)
    And Please, before installing, READ the READ ME file. Gracias. Thanks to WhiteAlien who I originally got this from via the link on this Very site several years ago. lol Also, thx to silymore who I think provided said patched manila in the first place. Also conflipper and Of course Da G for making this ALL possible, to begin with. Peace. - The Jackal
    And i have this registry entries to start notificationmanager service
    Code:
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\BootLauncher\Services\NOTIFICATIONMANAGER]
    "Module"="\\Windows\\NotificationManager.dll"
    "Prefix"="NTF"
    "Index"=dword:00000000
    "Info"=dword:00000000
    "Order"=dword:00000000

Good luck in experiments

Can you explain how to do the same with HTCMenu?
    I know. Somebody is claiming ownership to DMCA of these cabs and mediafire meanwhile shut down my links.
    I know. Somebody is claiming ownership to DMCA of these cabs and mediafire meanwhile shut down my links.
    I don't like to swear, and hardly ever do, but that same Freakin' person did the same thing to one of my YouTube Videos. One I Personally recorded! I think they are just trying to wreak havoc, or are trying to advertise their company name or something. It's frustrating, because there's not a lot you can do after it's been pulled. IDIOTS!

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I just verified this link still works. Grab it quick!

http://www.4shared.com/file/UCY85DEC/HTC_2DManila_201919143204WAlie.html
    Nice find thejackalsmark. I re-added some links to files I could find, but unfortunately I couldn't find much from version 1919, have only files from previous Manila version. I'll check more hard drives, maybe somewhere ....