• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][QVGA][23Sep09]Manila 2D v2.0 build 19191432 from HTC Mega + Other Cabs

Search This thread

thejackalsmark

Jul 12, 2010
I know, funny huh? My MediaFire mirror is full of 6.0 - 6.5 stuff, and it gets downloaded regularly still.

Wow, SuperSport! That is an impressive collection of files on your sharing site folder. I downloaded the 23506 stock kitchen JUST IN CASE I decide to switch to that rom. (already have a copy from mattsm I believe) have flashed and tried that rom previously but didn't really like the titanium interface much compared to 6.1. May have to bite the bullet and just get used to it if I want to do half the cool things I've seen others do though. ie: transparent task and softkey bars, glass flip clocks etc. short of resorting to spb mobile shell or similar and doing the wallpaper cropping tricks to get said bars to match paper for illusion of transparency, Not much I can really do with 6.1, I guess. just flashed ryan mogul's heavy 2.0 (6.1) + manilla earlier and couldn't swap out default clocks with my own glass clock correctly to save my life. kept showing up off centered or worse. gave up and reflashed his v.1.1(6.1) light rom back on. Has been the most reliable of the roms I've flashed on here and the most comfy interface so far. siiiigh. what can ya do? lol

thejackalsmark

Jul 12, 2010
Looky what I Found! HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.Patched for 6.1

Hey all. I was looking through an old thumb drive looking for s2u2 stuff and you'll never guess what I found......WWWAAAAAIIIT foooor it...........
HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.Patched for 6.1.
I was trolling the web at my local campus library one day and arbitrarily saving things I MIGHT try on my NEW Mogul "In The FUTURE". Well, wouldn't ya know it.
One of the things I happened to collect on my little keychain drive was the VERY Patched m2d for 6.1 that I've been searching all over the globe so veeeery hard to find. :) I've since, flashed ALee's 6.5 on the ole Mogul and have been setting it up/customizing it for the past week. lol I may go back to 6.1, who knows. But I'm kinda enjoyin transparent task/softkey bars and glass flip clocks and such. lol Any way, If any one ELSE has been on a Holy Grail QUEST for this damned file like I have, I've posted it for ya HERE. If ya dl it please Just HIT the THANKS button.
cause believe me, I DOUBT you'll find it any where ELSE upon planet Earth anymore. lol (plus I tossed in a coupla extra goodies with it too. enjoy.)
And Please, before installing, READ the READ ME file. Gracias. Thanks to WhiteAlien who I originally got this from via the link on this Very site several years ago. lol Also, thx to silymore who I think provided said patched manila in the first place. Also conflipper and Of course Da G for making this ALL possible, to begin with. Peace. - The Jackal

Attachments

• EXTRAS.7z
    4.1 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:

whitealien

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2008
Paris
Nice find thejackalsmark. I re-added some links to files I could find, but unfortunately I couldn't find much from version 1919, have only files from previous Manila version. I'll check more hard drives, maybe somewhere ....

Reactions: thejackalsmark

thejackalsmark

Jul 12, 2010
Sometimes you search Everywhere but under your nose

Nice find thejackalsmark. I re-added some links to files I could find, but unfortunately I couldn't find much from version 1919, have only files from previous Manila version. I'll check more hard drives, maybe somewhere ....

Yeah, I searched for weeks for that file, only to discover by a sheer fluke looking for something completely unrelated, that I had a copy from 3 years ago, the whole time. lol
For any other who are searching for various related m2d items or just a new titan rom to try, check out my 4shared folder. Lots of goodies in there so far and will be adding to it as sort of a shared back up vault of all my software for this titan over time. ALWAYS A CATCH, THO, YOU GOTTA BE REGGED WITH 4SHARED (FREE) AND SIGNED IN OR LINK WILL SAY INVALID. Just tested it signed out and found this out. Mad love atcha, My XDA Fam! - The Jackal

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/8LSZBOqe/_online.html#dir=180664434

Last edited:

tomokawaii

Aug 27, 2011
there's to many links, i don't know which to download anymore. lol.
could someone please help me out here?
i'm using samsung i907 epix.

Ereksi

Mar 19, 2012
Jakarta
where to install

hi guys,,

I just wonder where location to install those cabs? to device or storage card:confused:
i have htc touch elfin

thejackalsmark

Jul 12, 2010
Where To Install M2D

hi guys,,

I just wonder where location to install those cabs? to device or storage card:confused:
i have htc touch elfin

You should always install M2D files or any System related files to your main Phone storage. There are some files that have been altered to run ok on storage card, but you're less prone to errors if you just install to device.

Ereksi

Mar 19, 2012
Jakarta
Some tab doesn't work

You should always install M2D files or any System related files to your main Phone storage. There are some files that have been altered to run ok on storage card, but you're less prone to errors if you just install to device.

ok, i have install on my phone storage but the wheater update under digital clock cannot run. Also the internet tab, the setting tab and the program tab doesn't response?
am I missing something? I install all 6 cabs and geolocation files. I dont know how to install weather update with mortscript. I have wm 6.1 version 3.10.710.00 WWE original rom.

thejackalsmark

Jul 12, 2010
Issues with M2D n Weather

ok, i have install on my phone storage but the wheater update under digital clock cannot run. Also the internet tab, the setting tab and the program tab doesn't response?
am I missing something? I install all 6 cabs and geolocation files. I dont know how to install weather update with mortscript. I have wm 6.1 version 3.10.710.00 WWE original rom.

There are known issues with the weather. Afraid it's kinda hit or miss. As for the other tabs did you Soft Reset after Each Cab you installed?
This could be creating the issue with those other tabs. Best I can advise is take it all back out and Soft Reset after each of the 6 cabs. Hope that Helps fix it for ya.

Ereksi

Mar 19, 2012
Jakarta
Beautiful

To make weather update automatic..just install the home weather updade with mortscript thats it. No need geolocation:eek:

Attachments

• sshot000.png
    sshot000.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 114

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looky what I Found! HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.Patched for 6.1

Hey all. I was looking through an old thumb drive looking for s2u2 stuff and you'll never guess what I found......WWWAAAAAIIIT foooor it...........
    HTC 2DManila 2.0.19191432.04.Patched for 6.1.
    I was trolling the web at my local campus library one day and arbitrarily saving things I MIGHT try on my NEW Mogul "In The FUTURE". Well, wouldn't ya know it.
    One of the things I happened to collect on my little keychain drive was the VERY Patched m2d for 6.1 that I've been searching all over the globe so veeeery hard to find. :) I've since, flashed ALee's 6.5 on the ole Mogul and have been setting it up/customizing it for the past week. lol I may go back to 6.1, who knows. But I'm kinda enjoyin transparent task/softkey bars and glass flip clocks and such. lol Any way, If any one ELSE has been on a Holy Grail QUEST for this damned file like I have, I've posted it for ya HERE. If ya dl it please Just HIT the THANKS button.
    cause believe me, I DOUBT you'll find it any where ELSE upon planet Earth anymore. lol (plus I tossed in a coupla extra goodies with it too. enjoy.)
    And Please, before installing, READ the READ ME file. Gracias. Thanks to WhiteAlien who I originally got this from via the link on this Very site several years ago. lol Also, thx to silymore who I think provided said patched manila in the first place. Also conflipper and Of course Da G for making this ALL possible, to begin with. Peace. - The Jackal
    And i have this registry entries to start notificationmanager service
    Code:
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\BootLauncher\Services\NOTIFICATIONMANAGER]
    "Module"="\\Windows\\NotificationManager.dll"
    "Prefix"="NTF"
    "Index"=dword:00000000
    "Info"=dword:00000000
    "Order"=dword:00000000

Good luck in experiments

Can you explain how to do the same with HTCMenu?
    I know. Somebody is claiming ownership to DMCA of these cabs and mediafire meanwhile shut down my links.
    I know. Somebody is claiming ownership to DMCA of these cabs and mediafire meanwhile shut down my links.
    I don't like to swear, and hardly ever do, but that same Freakin' person did the same thing to one of my YouTube Videos. One I Personally recorded! I think they are just trying to wreak havoc, or are trying to advertise their company name or something. It's frustrating, because there's not a lot you can do after it's been pulled. IDIOTS!

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I just verified this link still works. Grab it quick!

http://www.4shared.com/file/UCY85DEC/HTC_2DManila_201919143204WAlie.html