• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP] QWM - Send a WhatsApp Message without adding the number in contacts

Search This thread

3llomi

Feb 25, 2014
www.devlomi.com
kekFjfw.jpg

Intro
sometimes i need to send a WhatsApp Message to someone just for one time ,and for that i need to Save the number in my Contacts ,send the message , and after that delete the contact because i don't need it anymore
so i created this App QWM - Quick WhatsApp Message

How to use
it's very easy and simple ,just enter the number you want with the country code and click Start Chat and it will show a normal WhatsApp chat with the number you entered

Screenshots
vIvq4LA.jpg

Download Link:Google Play
[UPDATE 09/7/2017] sorry for late,the App has been removed From Google Play from a long time :( .
you can download it as an APK From attachments

[UPDATE 31/7/2017] V1.1 Released
What's New
* Added Support for GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus (including all Versions 2,3,4)
* Added Widget for Quick Use
* Added Quick Tile (Nougat and Above Only)
* Some Bug Fixes

Notes:
* you must have the WhatsApp App to run this app (just saying :D)
* please enter the country code before the number without '00' or '+' (take a look at examples in the app)

Last edited:

cm2003

That's actually really amazing!
Exactly what I was looking for. I need to contact colleagues quite frequently, but do not want to add them to my address book. Now I don't have to anymore!

Using GB WhatsApp+ and it works just fine.

nagaGuy

Feb 11, 2014
Great idea & Gr8 app!! [emoji106] wanted this feature for long long time.

XDA
"Xcites: Develop: Achieve"

jwensouls

May 12, 2015
I LOVE THIS APP
One Little request, when i write the Number i must choose between so Michele WhatsApp (original,GB etc) is possible make an option for set a preferred choise ?(like always use GB)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    kekFjfw.jpg

Intro
    sometimes i need to send a WhatsApp Message to someone just for one time ,and for that i need to Save the number in my Contacts ,send the message , and after that delete the contact because i don't need it anymore
    so i created this App QWM - Quick WhatsApp Message

How to use
    it's very easy and simple ,just enter the number you want with the country code and click Start Chat and it will show a normal WhatsApp chat with the number you entered

Screenshots
    vIvq4LA.jpg

Download Link:Google Play
    [UPDATE 09/7/2017] sorry for late,the App has been removed From Google Play from a long time :( .
    you can download it as an APK From attachments

[UPDATE 31/7/2017] V1.1 Released
    What's New
    * Added Support for GBWhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus (including all Versions 2,3,4)
    * Added Widget for Quick Use
    * Added Quick Tile (Nougat and Above Only)
    * Some Bug Fixes

Notes:
    * you must have the WhatsApp App to run this app (just saying :D)
    * please enter the country code before the number without '00' or '+' (take a look at examples in the app)
    Hello
    Link is not working

sorry for late the app has been removed from Google Play ,you can download it as an APK from Attachments
    Great app. Thank you. Would it be possible to choose from which WhatsApp start the chat? I currently have 2 WA (official & GB)

the Update is Live!
    Great app. Thank you. Would it be possible to choose from which WhatsApp start the chat? I currently have 2 WA (official & GB)

Ok , i will add it in the New Update
    Seems to be working as expected. Thank you very much!