[APP][R][XPOSED] GravityBox v11.0.3 for Android 11 [06/06/2021]

Search This thread

Reechings

Jan 22, 2012
Is there somewhere that xposed stores a bunch of log files or something? I always find my nandroids get bigger and bigger and wondering if it could be that. Thanks

Valiante

Jul 7, 2013
@C3C076 I noticed there is a function within GravityBox to allow national roaming. Do you think you could expand this to include functionality from this module?

It allows users to define which countries to allow roaming. So far does not work in Android 11 though but I am in contact with the dev to see if it will be open sourced as it has been abandoned for a while.

Reactions: Jiggs82

C3C076

Recognized Contributor
Dec 15, 2012
Bratislava
ceco.sk.eu.org
Question, how do feel about LSposed vs EdXposed as far as dev side? Is it simpler, and huge differences us users should be aware of. And I don't mean to bash on either. I just want to know maybe LSposed is simpler in hooking and storage. Idk. I am just a user. I just see you added support, figure I would ask the person behind one of the greatest modules of all time. Thanks for the great work too.

Core functionality will be the same for some time I guess. The main reason LSPosed devs split from EdXposed was that the main owner of the EdXposed repository was ignoring some new ideas for functionality. But currently from what I've seen EdXposed already ported some of new functionality from LSPosed so I assume as long as both dev groups are active, frameworks will be basically the same and it is a matter of preference what user chooses. What is currently important happening in LSPosed that they are working hard on is to bring alternative Xposed Module Repository as old repository died some time ago and there is no hope it will be brought back to life again. New Xposed Module Repository is going to be the biggest step forward we've seen lately.

Also "auto-whitelist" AKA Module Scope is a cool new feature. LSPosed manager automatically recommends packages to be whitelisted depending of module requirements!

firefds

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Core functionality will be the same for some time I guess. The main reason LSPosed devs split from EdXposed was that the main owner of the EdXposed repository was ignoring some new ideas for functionality. But currently from what I've seen EdXposed already ported some of new functionality from LSPosed so I assume as long as both dev groups are active, frameworks will be basically the same and it is a matter of preference what user chooses. What is currently important happening in LSPosed that they are working hard on is to bring alternative Xposed Module Repository as old repository died some time ago and there is no hope it will be brought back to life again. New Xposed Module Repository is going to be the biggest step forward we've seen lately.

Also "auto-whitelist" AKA Module Scope is a cool new feature. LSPosed manager automatically recommends packages to be whitelisted depending of module requirements!

Actually, the old xposed repo is back to life, including downloads of new uploads and download statistics which were dead for even longer.
Rovo89 passed the ownership to the community, not sure to whom exactly though.

C3C076

Recognized Contributor
Dec 15, 2012
Bratislava
ceco.sk.eu.org
Actually, the old xposed repo is back to life, including downloads of new uploads and download statistics which were dead for even longer.
Rovo89 passed the ownership to the community, not sure to whom exactly though.
Yes, I noticed after reading other xposed threads and updated modules immediately. Also added GB for R. Anyway, I believe having repo directly on github will be more future proof and reliable as it won't be dependent on another 3rd party service except for github itself.

i5lee8bit

Jul 18, 2006
New Jersey

So just curious, and if you don't mind me asking, which are you using right now? I assume as a dev, you're testing out both (one or the other depending on different devices)? But which one do you prefer using on your daily driver?

I still haven't tried LSposed yet, but mostly due to having a very busy last week or 2 with baby stuff and of course keeping the wife happy this Valentine's day <3. Cooked a nice homemade Korean BBQ dinner tonight, not just for me and my wife but even for our 14 month old son 🥰.

[Not asking C3C076 directly on this next part], I guess I'm more just worried about the prospect of setting up EdXposed settings all over again if LSposed doesn't quite play nice with my device as of now. Do you happen to know if we can keep EdXposed Manager AND LSposed Manager installed at the same time and all preferences will stay saved for each? And then we can just switch which core framework to use by disabling one / enabling the other in Magisk Manager? Or would I have to completely uninstall EdXposed, including Manager, if I wanted to try out LSposed? Has anybody tried yet? Thanks.

Reactions: rhewins2268

n0j0e

• Which applications needs to be scoped except Android-System & and Phone Service for GravityBox?

I'm using white list mode in EdXposed manager 0.5.2.2_4683 so all modules are whitelisted and these two above. So only if i whitelisted an app i can see the suggestion for a possible scoped app in the GravityBox scope list.

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
    Staff member
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Ambala
    OnePlus 5
    Which applications needs to be scoped except Android-System & and Phone Service for GravityBox?

I'm using white list mode in EdXposed manager 0.5.2.2_4683 so all modules are whitelisted and these two above. So only if i whitelisted an app i can see the suggestion for a possible scoped app in the GravityBox scope list.
    Already mentioned in the first post:
    Required whitelisted packages
    In case you use blacklist/whitelist functionality of EdXposed make sure all the following packages are whitelisted (not blacklisted respectively) for full GravityBox experience.
    - Android System (android)
    - System UI (com.android.systemui)
    - Call Management (com.android.server.telecom)
    - Download Manager (com.android.providers.downloads)
    - Phone (com.android.dialer or com.google.android.dialer)
    - Phone Services (com.android.phone)
    - Phone (com.android.incallui) (OxygenOS only)
    - Keyboard app (e.g. Gboard) in order to be able to use "Volume key cursor control" feature

SilentDevGuy

• Feb 10, 2021
    Could someone on the GB team offer me some more insight on how to add PackageManager.FEATURE_FREEFORM_WINDOW_MANAGEMENT to my device specifications?

Is it with the pm grant command? Not sure exactly what to do here, thanks for the wonderful module as well. Of course I own a paid version :).

This is for the freeform window management part of framework, the documentation included with gravitybox isnt very detailed, does gravitybox pull the documentation from the device itself?

Last edited:

i5lee8bit

Jul 18, 2006
    New Jersey
    [Not asking C3C076 directly on this next part], I guess I'm more just worried about the prospect of setting up EdXposed settings all over again if LSposed doesn't quite play nice with my device as of now. Do you happen to know if we can keep EdXposed Manager AND LSposed Manager installed at the same time and all preferences will stay saved for each? And then we can just switch which core framework to use by disabling one / enabling the other in Magisk Manager? Or would I have to completely uninstall EdXposed, including Manager, if I wanted to try out LSposed? Has anybody tried yet? Thanks.

Ok, so I didn't really get a chance yet to really dive into LSposed, but in my 15 minutes of testing, I'll probably be switching over permanently (as of now). I really really liked what I saw! I kind of see how and why LSposed team decided to fork off of the Ed team. Definitely feels like they're taking several steps in the right direction. I really like how the scoped whitelisting feature works, per module. It's also awesome how they incorporated the auto-whitelisting feature - hopefully other devs take advantage of this feature, like C3C076 already has!). All this in theory would result in minimal usage of resources, minimal hooking as needed, less chance of conflicts, etc. Initially it may require some more thought in the setup process, but ultimately this is the way to go. I can see how LSposed is trying to be more innovative, whereas EdXposed is comparatively "stagnant" (relatively that is; still an incredible project don't get me wrong). Unfortunately I had to revert back for now, because my son didn't end up napping lol.

Which leads me, to answer my own question (and I know I'm going OT, so I'll try to keep it short) - you can install LSposed Manager and keep EdXposed Manager at the same time, without losing your preferences. Also the LSposed framework Magisk installer will automatically deactivate (not uninstall / remove) the EdXposed framework Magisk module. So you can play around with LSposed, and then revert back to EdXposed by just disabling the LSposed Magisk module and enabling the EdXposed module. I did notice that while LSposed was activated, EdXposed Manager acted a bit weird (I couldn't see my white list, only could see my old black list even when changing the toggle). But like I said, reverting back to EdXposed brought all my settings exactly back to the way they were. Of course this is for now, and I wouldn't recommend keeping both installed in the long run - but if you're itching to test it out, at least I can testify that testing went smoothly for me. YMMV of course, and caution, etc. =)

Edit: got a few minutes to get it switched over. Took me all but 15 minutes. Did a backup of GravityBox settings and screenshotted my EdXposed whitelist settings. GravityBox settings will be reset after switching, so a backup / restore takes care of that (also want to note again - if just testing LSposed, if you revert back to EdXposed, the GB settings will also come back). Whitelist settings were already prepopulated for GB (thanks C!!), and just had to whitelist Capital One and PayPal for Fingerface, and System Framework UI (no need for framework) for Edge Sense Plus. Also going to leave 1 star reviews on the Play Store for Capital One and PayPal, for being 2 years behind on incorporating the new biometrics API... lmao

Last edited:

digger16309

Jul 17, 2014
    OnePlus 5
    Google Pixel 5
    Edit: got a few minutes to get it switched over. Took me all but 15 minutes. Did a backup of GravityBox settings and screenshotted my EdXposed whitelist settings. GravityBox settings will be reset after switching, so a backup / restore takes care of that (also want to note again...Whitelist settings were already prepopulated for GB (thanks C!!)

Thanks for this. I took the plunge into Lsposed.

Do I need to manually enable resource hooking? Why is that off by default?

Reactions: i5lee8bit
    Ok, so I didn't really get a chance yet to really dive into LSposed, but in my 15 minutes of testing, I'll probably be switching over permanently (as of now). I really really liked what I saw! I kind of see how and why LSposed team decided to fork off of the Ed team. Definitely feels like they're taking several steps in the right direction. I really like how the scoped whitelisting feature works, per module. It's also awesome how they incorporated the auto-whitelisting feature - hopefully other devs take advantage of this feature, like C3C076 already has!). All this in theory would result in minimal usage of resources, minimal hooking as needed, less chance of conflicts, etc. Initially it may require some more thought in the setup process, but ultimately this is the way to go. I can see how LSposed is trying to be more innovative, whereas EdXposed is comparatively "stagnant" (relatively that is; still an incredible project don't get me wrong). Unfortunately I had to revert back for now, because my son didn't end up napping lol.

Which leads me, to answer my own question (and I know I'm going OT, so I'll try to keep it short) - you can install LSposed Manager and keep EdXposed Manager at the same time, without losing your preferences. Also the LSposed framework Magisk installer will automatically deactivate (not uninstall / remove) the EdXposed framework Magisk module. So you can play around with LSposed, and then revert back to EdXposed by just disabling the LSposed Magisk module and enabling the EdXposed module. I did notice that while LSposed was activated, EdXposed Manager acted a bit weird (I couldn't see my white list, only could see my old black list even when changing the toggle). But like I said, reverting back to EdXposed brought all my settings exactly back to the way they were. Of course this is for now, and I wouldn't recommend keeping both installed in the long run - but if you're itching to test it out, at least I can testify that testing went smoothly for me. YMMV of course, and caution, etc. =)

Edit: got a few minutes to get it switched over. Took me all but 15 minutes. Did a backup of GravityBox settings and screenshotted my EdXposed whitelist settings. GravityBox settings will be reset after switching, so a backup / restore takes care of that (also want to note again - if just testing LSposed, if you revert back to EdXposed, the GB settings will also come back). Whitelist settings were already prepopulated for GB (thanks C!!), and just had to whitelist Capital One and PayPal for Fingerface, and System Framework UI (no need for framework) for Edge Sense Plus. Also going to leave 1 star reviews on the Play Store for Capital One and PayPal, for being 2 years behind on incorporating the new biometrics API... lmao
    Took the plunge as well and the transition was essentially seemless and painless with passing safetynet and all banking apps still working. And of course GB working flawlessly!

Reactions: i5lee8bit

1jkan

Jul 16, 2012
    How I upgraded my phone to OneUl 3.1 so that the navigation button buttons option: back kill app and screenshot won't work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Version 11.0.3 available

Changelog 11.0.3 - 06/06/2021
      - Improved compatibility with OxygenOS (OP7Pro, OOS 11.0.1.1)
      --- Clock: fixed positioning in Status Bar Header
      --- Battery Style: fixed layout in Status Bar Header
      --- Lockscreen: fixed application bar (Shortcuts)
      --- Lockscreen: fixed Direct Unlock and Smart Unlock
      --- Dialer: adjusted for compatibility (call recording, etc)
      ------ Requires whitelisting com.oneplus.dialer
      - StatusBar: improved brightness control
      - Dialer: adjusted for compatibility with the latest Google Dialer
      - Fixed "Force LTR" feature (thanks to Y-T-G)
      - Updated Turkish translations (thanks to Fatih Firinci)

Download

Commit history
      Commit history for transition from 11.0.2 to 11.0.3
      Please fix this @C3C076
      please read the first post especially this part:
      - Samsung, HTC, MIUI, Xperia, Lenovo, etc. are NOT supported. It is not guaranteed this module will work on these at all so try at your own risk. This module is simply too complex to support all kind of ROM brands that were vastly modified by vendors.
      - DO NOT USE WITH CUSTOM ROMS MODULE WAS NOT EXPLICITLY DESIGNED FOR
      - I will not implement any exceptions that will adapt this module to a specific custom ROM. Please, do understand, it is unmanageable.
      gravitybox hasn't been around for even close to 12 years. xposed was first developed for....android kitkat....iirc?? 4.x something, for sure!! hell, android as an OS is just barely 12 years old. gravitybox was absolutely one of the first modules developed, though, and it's been easily the single most used one ever since.

you've probably used it for the better part of a decade, but let's not get ahead of ourselves trying to seem like you're the number one fan here dude. get over yourself.
      I think you should get over yourself, I believe the guy was just stating he's used it forever and wouldn't want to be without it. (Ex complementing the dev)
      gravitybox hasn't been around for even close to 12 years. xposed was first developed for....android kitkat....iirc?? 4.x something, for sure!! hell, android as an OS is just barely 12 years old. gravitybox was absolutely one of the first modules developed, though, and it's been easily the single most used one ever since.

you've probably used it for the better part of a decade, but let's not get ahead of ourselves trying to seem like you're the number one fan here dude. get over yourself.
      Hi @C3C076, have you tried the Android 12 beta? With all the changes that Google made, I wonder how difficult it will be to port the GB features. Do you think most of them will still be available?
      I'm running it on beta 2 and I think about half of the features work most of the options I like work so yeah better than nothing thanks for this legendary module C3C076
      GravityBox - all-in-one tweak box - Xposed module for devices running Android 11
      Version 11.0.3 [R]

Version for JellyBean is available in this thread:
      https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2316070
      Version for KitKat is available in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2554049
      Version for Lollipop is available in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3037566
      Version for Marshmallow is available in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3251148
      Version for Nougat is available in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3653953
      Version for Oreo is available in this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3739929
      Version for Pie is available in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3908768
      Version for Q is available in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3974497

READ THIS POST CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING ANY FURTHER

Introduction
      The app utilizes Riru-EdXposed Magisk module which uses original Xposed Framework API created by rovo89.

!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!
      This module utilizes EdXposed Framework which is still in early development stage and may contain bugs or might not be fully compatible with the system of your Android device. I take no responsibility for any issues arising from using GravityBox with EdXposed and strongly recommend creating a full backup of your device before activating the module.

Requirements
      - Magisk v21 or later
      - Riru v23 or later (Magisk module)
      - EdXposed Manager (Application)
      - Avoid using Resource hooking support if possible (Can be disabled in EdXposed Manager settings)

Installation
      This procedure assumes you have working Magisk installation.
      1) Install Riru module in Magisk Manager
      2) Install and run EdXposed Manager app and download Riru-EdXposed module v5.1.3.x or later (currently Alpha/Canary)
      3) Install downloaded Riru-EdXposed module in Magisk Manager
      5) Reboot and open EdXposed Manager app to check if EdXposed works and is active
      6) Install GravityBox and enable it in EdXposed Manager
      7) Reboot and profit

In case you use blacklist/whitelist functionality of EdXposed make sure all the following packages are whitelisted (not blacklisted respectively) for full GravityBox experience.
      - Keyboard app (e.g. Gboard) in order to be able to use "Volume key cursor control" feature
      It is strongly recommended to use Whitelist functionality for better performance as EdXposed hooks only smaller amount of processes.
      In case of running multiple Xposed modules consult their whitelist requirements with the devs of module.

Feature highlight
      --- Lockscreen tweaks
      --- QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles
      --- Statusbar tweaks
      --- Navigation bar tweaks
      --- Pie controls
      --- Power tweaks
      --- Display tweaks
      --- Phone tweaks
      --- Media tweaks
      --- Hardware/navigation key actions
      --- GravityBox Actions - interface for 3rd party apps
      --- Notification control (per-app notification LED/sounds/vibrations)
      --- Fingerprint launcher
      --- Advanced tuning of Framework and System UI parameters
      ... and many more

Compatibility
      GB's main concept is to make most of the preference changes to be done on the fly without need to reboot a device to achieve custom-ROM like experience.
      This means it is not possible to "completely deactivate" particular feature if it causes trouble on your device or if you installed GB because you want to use only one particular feature you can't find elsewhere.
      This results in issues on ROMs/devices that have parts that are diverting from default Android implementation too much, or are running heavily modified custom ROMs.
      If you experience weird issues after installing GB, even if you didn't activate a particular feature, it is not because of GB is broken, it is because it is not compatible with your ROM.
      It is very similar to a situation when you installed ROM built from source for Nexus to some Xperia device - it won't work.

GB is a complex module and is not suitable for 1 purpose scenario. This means, if you are running custom ROM built from source, and you are missing a certain feature, your best option is to go ask creators of those ROMs to implement those additional features. Supplementing missing features on well-known custom ROMs built from source by installing xposed modules (especially complex ones) is definitely not a good way to go and can cause more trouble than good.
      GB being a complex module, it shouldn't be combined with other complex modules often racing for the same goal. They can conflict/fight on the same playground and there's no way you can deterministically say which one's going to win. They can even lose both.

So in summary:
      - this module is designed to run on vanilla or close-to-vanilla Android 11 (AOSP)
      - officially supports devices/systems it was developed and tested on
      - Samsung, HTC, MIUI, Xperia, Lenovo, etc. are NOT supported. It is not guaranteed this module will work on these at all so try at your own risk. This module is simply too complex to support all kind of ROM brands that were vastly modified by vendors.
      - DO NOT USE WITH CUSTOM ROMS MODULE WAS NOT EXPLICITLY DESIGNED FOR
      - I will not implement any exceptions that will adapt this module to a specific custom ROM. Please, do understand, it is unmanageable.
      - I will not provide any support for devices violating these compatibility rules

GravityBox [R] has been designed for and tested on
      - Pixel 3a running Google OS
      - OnePlus 7Pro running Oxygen OS 11

Reporting bugs
      If possible, please use Github issue reporting interface for reporting bugs.
      If you experience problems with certain feature, provide the full-detailed info that can help me
      to reproduce the bug and attach logs that can be exported from EdXposed Manager app.
      Real-time logging can be performed by using ADB: adb logcat -s EdXposed-Bridge

In case you experience SystemUI crashes or other apps Force Closing, or device soft reboots, attach logcat from time
      crash occurs. (use adb logcat *:E or your favorite logcat app from Play Store).
      Please, don't attach big logs. Only the portion where error is clearly seen.
      Disable all other xposed modules before reproducing bug to make sure it is really GravityBox related
      Remember, this app was developed and tested on one particular device so it is not guaranteed that it will work flawlessly on yours.

Multilanguage support
      Volunteers are welcome to translate GravityBox to other languages.
      Preferred way is to use GitHub interface to fork your own copy of GravityBox, make changes and then send pull request against original repository.
      Anoter way is to simply download this file: https://github.com/GravityBox/GravityBox/raw/r/GravityBox/src/main/res/values/strings.xml
      Use Notepad++ to edit strings and then send me edited file so I can include translations into next release.

Source code
      GravityBox is opensource. Sources are available in my gihub: https://github.com/GravityBox/GravityBox/tree/r
      If you're a dev and have some ideas for additional features, feel free to fork it, work on it and send the pull requests.

Copyright notice
      https://github.com/GravityBox/GravityBox/blob/r/NOTICE

Support development
      Coding, maintaining and supporting this project costs me a lot of my precious time. If you find this project useful, you are more than welcome to support its development via donation. This form of support is meant to compensate for my time dedicated to the community + eventually, help me to afford newer device to keep up with AOSP evolution thus providing continuous support as Android evolves. Thanks!

Info about premium features and PayPal transaction ID verification system
      1) Those who supported development via PayPal donation can use their PayPal transaction ID to unlock premium features.
      As of v2.9.5, there are three premium features:
      - Backup/restore of GB settings.
      - Ultimate notification control
      - Advanced Tuning

2) If you contributed to the project by providing translations, code fragments, or by any other way
      you can apply for a free transaction ID by contacting me via PM.

3) Be aware that there's a system that can identify potential transaction ID
      abuse. E.g. when one ID is being used by more users. Such IDs will get blocked automatically.
      In case you own more devices, you can use one transaction ID on up to 10 of them.

4) If you are using your own custom builds of GB for personal use, you will get hash mismatch
      upon verifying your ID as verification system accepts requests only from official releases of GB.
      If you want to be able to verify IDs with your custom build, contact me via PM so I can setup
      a special hash for your build.
      If you are using a custom build that you provide for broader group of users (e.g. in a custom ROM),
      it is necessary to ask for new hash everytime your new custom version is released for public use.
      These rules are based on mutual trust so please, do not violate them.

Credits
      - RikkaW for creating and maintainng Riru Magisk module
      - solohsu & MlgmXyysd for creating and maintaining EdExposed Magisk module
      - @frank93 for donating Pixel 3a for development
      - @bgcngm for his code contributions to the project
      - @MohammadAG for Xperia specific contributions to the project
      - @rovo89 for his ultimate Xposed framework and "Volume keys to skip track" mod
      - @peptonib for starting me up with this project
      - @simmac for app icon
      - @romracer for Motorola specific code contributions
      - @firefds for Samsung specific code contributions
      - CyanogenMod project
      - ParanoidAndroid project
      - Slim, RootBox, AOKP, OmniROM projects
      - Sergey Margaritov for ColorPickerPreference
      - ArthurHub for Image cropping library
      - All those who provided translations for different languages (Mr.Premise, peptonib, kidmar, ch-vox, romashko, Indiant, lelemm, oicirbaf, unavix, LuHash, WedyDQ10, mp3comanche, awaaas, liveasx, samsonbear, Eric850130, xtrem007, benjoe1, asmb111, Fatih Firinci, ...)
      - and finally, all those who keep the project alive by supporting me via donations (you know who you are)

Changelog
      https://github.com/GravityBox/GravityBox/blob/r/CHANGELOG.txt
      --- Dialer: adjusted for compatibility (call recording, etc.)

Developed and tested on:
      - Pixel 3a running Google OS
      - OnePlus 7Pro running Oxygen OS 11

Current issues
      - Display: Expanded Desktop - immersive modes not working
      - Key actions: Home double-tap not working
      - Lockscreen: Changed custom carrier text won't appear immediately
      - Custom Battery indicator: stock battery may appear for a while after the reboot
      - ... + potentially others mainly device/system variation specific

Removed features
      - GPS and SlimKat tiles - location modes (battery saving/high accuracy/device) no longer exist in Android 11
      - Audio Recording tile - background recording of audio not possible in Android 11

Download

Settings
      It is possible to restore settings that were backed up in GravityBox [Q]
      Simply transfer "GravityBox" folder from internal storage of one device to internal storage of another device.

It is strongly recommended to use Whitelist functionality for better performance as EdXposed hooks only smaller amount of processes.
      In case of running multiple Xposed modules consult their whitelist requirements with the devs of module.

Credits
      @frank93 for donating Pixel 3a for developemnt

Commit history
      Version 11.0.3 available

--- Dialer: adjusted for compatibility (call recording, etc)

Download

Commit history
      Version 11.0.2 available

Changelog 11.0.2 - 07/03/2021
      - Clock: reverted to old hooking strategy for better compatibility
      --- fixes muting Dialpad tones during UNC Quiet Hours

Download
      Also available in official Xposed Repository and new LSPosed repository

Commit history
      Commit history for transition from 11.0.1 to 11.0.2
      Version 11.0.1 available

Changelog 11.0.1 - 07/02/2021
      - Added support for LSPosed module scope feature (auto-whitelist)
      - BatteryPercent: fixed percent text injection not working on some systems
      - BatteryPercent: follow status bar clock appearance
      - Navbar: avoid cursor control keys in gestural navbar
      - Updated Russian translations (thanks to gaich)

Download

Commit history
      Commit history for transition from 11.0.1-beta-1 to 11.0.1