• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[APP] Reboot App

DROIDRAZ

Aug 25, 2012
Los Angeles
Hello,

I made an application that reboots your device on a button click. It is called Power Options and I would like to get your opinions and complaints/bugs. I want to say here that I am still fairly new to Android development so I may not be able to fix bugs as fast. Thank you for trying it and enjoy. This is for rooted devices. :)

*Note* I am not responsible if you mess up your phone in any way by trying this. I have not been able to test all of the features on all devices so I don't know which ones are safe for specific devices. I would recommend making a backup and charging to 100%

2012-09-22 Download: Click here

2012-09-16 Download: Click here

2012-10-23 Download: Click here

Changelog: Click here

Sent from something

Last edited:

kkkhattak

Dec 3, 2011
Peshawar
Hello all,

I recently made an application and I wanted to share it here. Please tell me how good it is or how I can improve it. Also, please report any bugs you find

Edit: Root is required

Enjoy.

*Note* I am not responsible for anything like bricked devices, etc. I have not tested all of these features on all devices so you do so at your own risk.

Download: http://db.tt/UUDExW9B

I hope to add Widgets later and a real icon:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda app-developers app
Nice trying it now.:D

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Reactions: DROIDRAZ

DROIDRAZ

Aug 25, 2012
Los Angeles
Good work. Widget would be total win.

Add fast reboot option. (Like miui has)

I've been using the one built into ROM Toolbox Pro. Its pretty nice too. Attached a ss of it.
I will try to include a fast reboot option, but I am still learning how to develop but hopefully I should have it included sometime soon. Thank you for the idea:)

scottx .

Jun 7, 2011
San Antonio, Texas
www.scottechnology.com
I will try to include a fast reboot option, but I am still learning how to develop but hopefully I should have it included sometime soon. Thank you for the idea:)

Anytime! Another very useful thing you must add in is restart systemui.

Reboot
Reboot (fast)
Reboot recovery
Reboot download
Restart System UI
Power off

:)

DROIDRAZ

Aug 25, 2012
Los Angeles
Hello,
I wanted to ask if you guys could leave your device name and what features worked so I can see what I need to fix it for.

Thank you everyone for trying this out

Sent from something

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone