[APP/RECOVERY] TWRP 2.4.3.0 for lockled bootloaders installer

Search This thread

SE_iCEQB

May 27, 2011
Anyone tried this on the latest 4.2.2 FW? It installs fine, but doesn't enter recovery with any button combination on bootup.

guybrush2099

Apr 19, 2013
tested on Xperia Z 6603 , last fw .244

It doesnt' t work (apk version)
It loads the boot recovery but when I touch INSTALL to flash mods, it stops the phone forever (I have to boot with combo up volume+power off)

troyism

Feb 21, 2012
Rockford
working great on tmobile xperia z c6606, but after flashing latest XZDualRecovery, no recovery at all so reverted back to this until that is fixed

Adizzzle

Aug 10, 2012
Kamloops
adizzzle.weebly.com
Big Favor to ask here...

Would someone be able to mod this or another recovery for Xperia ARC?
Reason being, I have a locked bootloader and can't get into recovery
on custom ROMS.. It sucks having to fully wipe my phone to stock, just to root,
and finally flash something, and then BAM, I lose recovery all over again..

I'm fairly new to all this, but am determined to have a solid recovery that
doesn't just up and leave me just cause i'm not into stock... :crying:

ekkelon

Apr 24, 2005
Venice
ekkelon.it
Can you use this APK for my Xperia Z1 with .534FW!?
Thnx.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Can I use this APK in my Xperia Z1 with .534 stock FW and root apply!?
Thnx.

Rubenos

Aug 10, 2010
I have 2 Xperia Z's, a white and black one. I cloned the ROM from the white (my first) to the black (my new) one. Problem is that they keep getting the same IP adres, I think it's because it also copied the Mac Adres. Will a complete wipe and reflash of standard rom fix this issue?

ortrigger

Jun 23, 2012
Smalltown, ID
I've seen this asked a couple of times but no answer was given. My phone is bootlooping but will go into recovery. The only problem is the touch screen doesn't respond to any input. I would really prefer not to have to do a full restore to stock but I guess if that's necessary then I will.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi !

Here's an application to install and uninstall TWRP 2.4.3.0 recovery on locked bootloaders Xperia Z. It's stable on my Xperia Z, but i highly suspect some partition (system) problems with Xperia ZL phones.

This application will install TWRP recovery ramdisk to system as "recovery.tar", but you can provide your own recovery (ramdisk) by placing it to "/sdcard/XZRecovery.tar". This way this application could be compatible with other recovery or devices.

TWRP recovery ported to Xperia Z by krabappel2548 !
    If you don't know which file to use, download XZRecovery-1.0.apk, install it and run it.
    The recovery will get lost each time you flash a rom or wipe system partition.

• XZRecovery.apk
      • Install, uninstall and reboot to recovery from your Android device

• twrp-2.4.3.0-xz-locked.zip
      • Install recovery from windows (ADB)

• twrp-2.4.3.0-xz-locked-recovery.zip
      • Install recovery from recovery

Hey Cpasjuste, is it possible for you to implement the new TWRP 2.5.0.0 for locked bootloaders?
    I read it's updated to fit the FullHD screen better.

If not, doesn't matter, I'm very thankful of your work

I have TWRP 2.5.0.0 ready :) and I'm waiting for cpasjuste to give me is app sources, I'm going to continue this for him here probably :)
    Because cpasjuste isn't active here And stille hasn't given me his app sources.

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

Sorry Sorry Sorry !

i'll post sources in the holidays (july)
    Hi !

Here's twrp recovery for locked bootloaders. It's working in the same way as cwm for locked bootloaders if you tried it.

See krabappel2548 thread for installation and such: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2187363

Thanks for reading ;)

Great work, hope it works fine, i will give it a try
    Seriously very useful and hassel free app. Thank you so much

Yep yep yep! Your favourites "developers" on XDA don't know anymore what is a community ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app