Google Camera Port
Asus ROG Phone II
I noticed that no one had created a GCam thread for this phone and since we (ZenFone 6 users) have some ROG 2 users on our telegram group I decided to create one as versions seem to work on both phones.
Features and bugs depend on the GCam and Android version used, but overall:
- HDR+ Enhanced, Night Mode, Portrait Mode, Timelapse, Motion Photos, Lens Blur, Panorama, Photo Sphere, Photobooth, Motion tracking.
- Video (up to [email protected]), Timelapse, Slow motion (lower quality).
- Playground/Stickers (follow this guide).
How to use:
1. Download and open/install the apk file (how to).
2. Unless settings/configs are provided with the with the apk file, the app is ready for use.
- ⭐️ = Recommended version.
- To avoid issues when viewing media from inside GCam, install the Google Photos app (can be used without uploads/Google Account).
GCam 8 (Android 10+):
- 2021-08-03 ⭐️ : GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.4 (Wichaya, GCam 8.1) with these configs.
GCam 7.3 (Android 9+):
- 2020-12-15 ⭐️ : GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk (Wichaya, GCam 7.3) with these configs.
GCam 7.2 (Android 9+):
- 2020-03-06: GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.2_Wichaya_ASUS_V1.6.apk (Wichaya, GCam 7.2) with these configs.
- 2020-02-18: GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk (Urnyx05, GCam 7.2) with these configs.
GCam 6.x (Older version):
- Android 10+: UNI_CAM_v1.2s.apk (dpstar7582, 2020-04-16, GCam 6.2) with this config file: viper98_savitar.xml (how to load configs)
- Android 9 only: UNI_CAM_v1.2a_P.apk (dpstar7582, GCam 6.2) with this config file: viper98_savitar.xml (how to load configs)
- ARCore, Playground and Stickers
- XDA's GCam Hub
- XDA section for GCam threads
- ZenFone 6 thread (versions that should work on this phone too)
- Thread were Arnova8G2 shares stable versions
Arnova8G2, BSG, Savitar, etc. They're the ones modding the app.