[APP][ROOT][11+][19/07] Classic Power Menu - Power Menu Replacement w/ Wallet, Controls on Android 11, 12, 13+

Search This thread

Puksom

Oct 9, 2015
Yup. And it says no loyalty cards found when i try to rearrange. It's enabled

Screenshot_20220921-103157.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220921-103214~2.png
    Screenshot_20220921-103214~2.png
    309.8 KB · Views: 53

alt130

Jan 29, 2008
Device, Android version and region? Just out of interest

I'm having a related issue (I think). I just added a new card in Wallet, but it doesn't appear in the power menu, and it isn't in Rearrange & Hide Loyalty Cards either. Everything that was already there is fine, but it seems it isn't grabbing new cards. I tried adding another (fake) card in Wallet with the same (lack of) result. Changing the member number of an existing card doesn't update either.

Based on the approximate last time that I added a card, it would have been before the update to Android 13. Possibly before the change from Pay to Wallet as well.

Pixel 6 Pro / v13 build TP1A.220905.004 / Canada

JedidroidX

Jan 30, 2015
Some feedback on my behalf:
Using OnePlus 8T on OxygenOS 12 and Classic menu seems to be working but limited. The lsposed is not working but the accessibility option does. I had to disable the module and it works. As far as Google pay...no dice!

I only have the 6 buttons show up, 2 rows with 3 buttons, however due to no advanced restart option in the current OxygenOS 12, Classic menu will serve me well. Thank you!

Fishawy

Mar 26, 2010
Melbourne
OnePlus 9 Pro
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hello, how can you make Google Pay / Wallet work on your 7 pro ? i rooted almost only for this module, and I can't make Gpay work.... Banks app works fine...
I've been reading that work profile / clone apps are affecting it on Android 13, that's on OnePlus though.

If you have these set up, try disabling them and test.

Sorry if I can't be of more help.

rom4ster

Aug 31, 2021
What the hell, the cards all of a sudden JUST STOPPED WORKING. I CANT ADD ANYTHING. IM LITERALLY PANICKING.

Xperia 1 III
Android 12
Yes, rooted.

Reactions: chaos193

WillyRy

Mar 9, 2011
Sisters, OR
HTC One (m7)
Nexus 9
Hello, how can you make Google Pay / Wallet work on your 7 pro ? i rooted almost only for this module, and I can't make Gpay work.... Banks app works fine...
There's a great Guide on the pixel 7 pro thread, under the safety net section on OP

Attached is a screenshot of my magisk modules

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126-090813.png
    Screenshot_20221126-090813.png
    294.3 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

abhinav_937

Jan 15, 2021
Google Pixel 4a
DonYhMA.png

Classic Power Menu is a Power Menu Replacement for Android 11+, with the main aim being restoring power menu options (Device Controls & Quick Access Wallet) on Android 12.

Classic Power Menu Requires root access to function, it is not possible without root

Please read the FAQ before downloading or replying with an issue

Features​

• Up to 10 power options in the Power Menu, including the non-stock options of Screenshot, Reboot Recovery, Reboot Bootloader and Restart SystemUI
    • Fully customisable, including rearranging and hiding buttons you don't use
  • Quick Access Wallet in the Power Menu, accessible while locked or unlocked
    • Optional blurring of card numbers while locked
    • Optional showing of loyalty cards, restoring a previous feature from Android 10 which was removed. Loyalty cards' codes can be shown while locked and without needing to open Google Pay, if you wish.
  • Device Controls in the Power Menu, accessible while locked or unlocked
    • Optional ability to interact with controls while locked, without requiring authentication
  • Material You inspired theme, using Monet colours and background blur on the Power Menu
  • Xposed is not required, interception of the power button is done via Accessibility Service, with only normal root required
    • An optional Xposed module is included, which can react quicker than the Accessibility Service

Screenshots​

Download​

Download the latest release from the GitHub Releases page

Changelog​

Content Creators​

If you are making a video or article about Classic Power Menu, you will want to hide your card numbers. Enable the developer options in Classic Power Menu by triple tapping the "About" option, and enable Content Creator Mode. This will always blur your card numbers and will show a fake QR code for loyalty cards, keeping your data safe.
Hey, Is it possible to enable the Native show wallet option and enable the greyed-out wallet quick tile?

Reactions: Wh1t3Rose

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
WHY WILL MY COVID CARDS NOT SHOW UP, ADD SMART CARD SUPPORT, I HAVE ROOT SO JUST DO IT.
Covid cards are neither payment cards nor loyalty cards so they're not supported by this app. Loyalty Cards had to be added manually from the database (hence why they're buggy for some people), Covid cards are not supported for now.

rom4ster

Aug 31, 2021
Covid cards are neither payment cards nor loyalty cards so they're not supported by this app. Loyalty Cards had to be added manually from the database (hence why they're buggy for some people), Covid cards are not supported for now.
It's not that Loyalty cards haven't worked before though I can and have added them but then when I go and make the exact same card it doesn't work and then I try a different card and it still doesn't work. What's going on with this

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DonYhMA.png

Classic Power Menu is a Power Menu Replacement for Android 11+, with the main aim being restoring power menu options (Device Controls & Quick Access Wallet) on Android 12.

Classic Power Menu Requires root access to function, it is not possible without root

Please read the FAQ before downloading or replying with an issue

Features​

• Up to 10 power options in the Power Menu, including the non-stock options of Screenshot, Reboot Recovery, Reboot Bootloader and Restart SystemUI
      • Fully customisable, including rearranging and hiding buttons you don't use
    • Quick Access Wallet in the Power Menu, accessible while locked or unlocked
      • Optional blurring of card numbers while locked
      • Optional showing of loyalty cards, restoring a previous feature from Android 10 which was removed. Loyalty cards' codes can be shown while locked and without needing to open Google Pay, if you wish.
    • Device Controls in the Power Menu, accessible while locked or unlocked
      • Optional ability to interact with controls while locked, without requiring authentication
    • Material You inspired theme, using Monet colours and background blur on the Power Menu
    • Xposed is not required, interception of the power button is done via Accessibility Service, with only normal root required
      • An optional Xposed module is included, which can react quicker than the Accessibility Service

Screenshots​

Download​

Download the latest release from the GitHub Releases page

Changelog​

- Google Pay -> Google Wallet
    - Fixed crash when using blurred card numbers on some Android versions
    - Increased blur for card numbers to make them even less readable
    - Added fastbootd and download mode options - these will only work on devices with that mode
    - Updated translations and added Crowdin support - Thanks andrii-bodnar
    - Fixed crashes

- Fixed crash on July security patch

- Support for Android 13 B3
    - Fixed Xposed module for Android 13
    - Merged translations, thanks Vladi69 and C0unt-zero
    - Allowed wallet to be shown for just loyalty cards if no regular cards are returned

Fixed Xposed module not working on some AOSP devices
    Thanks to hacker1024 on GitHub for the fix

- Fixed crash on 12L
    - Improved dialog blur on 12+
    - Added monochrome icon for Android 13

- Added support for Android 12L & 13 DP2
    - Added option to use a solid background on the power menu
    - Added option to restart SystemUI
    - Added app shortcut to launch power menu directly. You can also launch this using the Intent Uri classicpowermenu://menu

- Fixed crash on Android 13

- Fixed background blur on Android 12
    - Added toggles for auto rotation & full sensor rotation (including upside down). Rotation is enabled by default, full sensor is not.

Content Creators​

If you are making a video or article about Classic Power Menu, you will want to hide your card numbers. Enable the developer options in Classic Power Menu by triple tapping the "About" option, and enable Content Creator Mode. This will always blur your card numbers and will show a fake QR code for loyalty cards, keeping your data safe.
    Version 1.5 released:

- Support for Android 13 B3
    - Fixed Xposed module for Android 13
    - Merged translations, thanks Vladi69 and C0unt-zero
    - Allowed wallet to be shown for just loyalty cards if no regular cards are returned

Download from GitHub releases as usual
    New version available, 1.6:

- Google Pay -> Google Wallet
    - Fixed crash when using blurred card numbers on some Android versions
    - Increased blur for card numbers to make them even less readable
    - Added fastbootd and download mode options - these will only work on devices with that mode
    - Updated translations and added Crowdin support - Thanks andrii-bodnar
    - Fixed crashes

Version 1.5.1 now available:

Fixed crash on July security patch

New version 1.2:

• Fixed reported crashes
    • Added support for Android 12 with the Xposed module
    • Merged in support for MIUI with the Xposed module (Thanks Ketal!)
    • Improved reboot action support
    • Better support for notches and punch holes
    • Allow full screen rotation on power menu
    Download on GitHub releases