• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][ROOT][11+][29/Oct] Classic Power Menu - Power Menu Replacement w/ Wallet, Controls on Android 11, 12+

Search This thread

jnss98b

I'm on 1.2 now and it's still asking me to activate accessibility service despite having the xposed module installed. This is a Pixel 5 on Android 11 September patch
Ok I managed to fix it. The checkbox for System Framework in Lsposed should be checked too. Although the app is still requiring me to have accessibility service on or else it refuses to work despite using the xposed module (since it shows up instantly now)

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
How is that normal? Isn't the gesture bar supposed to be hidden in the Always On Display? On what device does it show up there?
The Power Menu is meant to be an overlay, it cannot be with a custom app. Therefore the system thinks there's an app open, and keeps the bar there.

Reactions: rodken and jnss98b

jnss98b

No, like I said that's just how the system code works. It's the same with any app with an activity - it's still there when the screen is off.
Do you have any suggestion with alleviating burn in for the gesture bar then? Bc I'm pretty sure the gesture bar doesn't move at all like other elements on the AOD. Any other way besides just stop using the AOD?

Quinny899

Jan 26, 2011
quinny898.co.uk
Do you have any suggestion with alleviating burn in for the gesture bar then? Bc I'm pretty sure the gesture bar doesn't move at all like other elements on the AOD. Any other way besides just stop using the AOD?
The other alternative is to stop using the Xposed module and just use the accessibility service. I can't think of any other way, sorry

Reactions: jnss98b

Marcoziezo

Apr 12, 2016
OnePlus 5T
Xiaomi Mi 10
Sadly it doesn't work on my Xiaomi Mi 10 running Xiaomi.eu 12.6 Android 11. I have root acces and the accessibility settings enabled. The original power menu just keeps showing. I also tried with the new tasker, but I'm not experienced enough to make something like that work, even with the example profiles from João himself.

Quinny899

Jan 26, 2011
quinny898.co.uk
Sadly it doesn't work on my Xiaomi Mi 10 running Xiaomi.eu 12.6 Android 11. I have root acces and the accessibility settings enabled. The original power menu just keeps showing. I also tried with the new tasker, but I'm not experienced enough to make something like that work, even with the example profiles from João himself.
MIUI messes with the accessibility service I think. The Xposed module should work though, if you want to go down that route.

nijel8

Dec 24, 2011
All over US
Google Pixel 5a
@Quinny899
Thank you for the great app.
I know this is in the FAQ but I'll ask anyway as I think it'll be very useful addition...
Could you add "Soft Restart" button? On Android 12 I run this command:
Code:
setprop ctl.restart zygote
which restarts Android.

Reactions: enau_kongkham

rodken

Jan 11, 2010
Google Pixel XL
OnePlus 8
@Quinny899
I know this is in the FAQ but I'll ask anyway as I think it'll be very useful addition...
Code:
which restarts Android.
If you use Tasker, you can create a power control button for Soft Reboots that can be easily accessible from the 'Power Control' menu.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes it is. Restarts Android OS only instantly without reloading kernel and reinitializing hardware.
    @Quinny899
    Code:
    which restarts Android.
    works as it should. great app. just wanted to know if we can make the background dark black like in a11 or can this be added in the future ?
    @Quinny899 thanks for this. Anyone, I feel stupid. Where is this optional Xposed module included with the app? I've looked on GitHub, read the FAQ, I've tried looking at the modules listed in Xposed, I tried looking for it in Fox's Mmm, I tried Googling for it, I searched this thread for every instance of the word Xposed, I looked around on my internal storage.

Like I said, I feel like an idiot. Other than that, it works perfectly, other than the minor thing due to using the Accessibility service in the meantime.

TIA
    It's part of the app, just install the app as normal and enable it in Xposed, nothing else needed.
    Maybe it makes a difference, I'm running the latest Magisk Canary (23015) because I have to on the Pixel 6 Pro / Android 12, at least to have everything including SafetyNet etc working. Maybe that's the disconnect. There are no disabled modules in my Xposed, and the only ones there are the ones I loaded from storage manually.

rUOxZkMr5VPewco__VIZHsWyM40S3gSRHYtckwnCV-oHJ3Hlu8fi69CLq6kRKMfgcDesUlN17lomD35zMB7G640UTjZ6x1WeibMorugY77qnShec_mLD5ecXjYYh2IniSwt8nkD_KYVo2v23gcsHkktevXZSpe-7F6hWH-EwofYhUg9W6KQbOhzatm6HnuSB6mP_BYZeymWNVlhH03bPLVimrjoDZFw_NZowo1UyUYwoObxjmZFVglG52hIToGAjAfcN1ynqBC0jVK3Kw8P-kfN8uJ8vPjaJAGnV3ngpLp_4psEsNryi6xCJdz4n739sj2_9_UkKCS80v4EyOe9ylf_Z6kwARU7299u4TxxuXwjsIcRJUfOdvyS0J4yMoZPQ4b2ysYHyt7qpPKcwroi7iKdZbT2lJ2HyCYwChOyh22-qjgNdvotofFW0AHIOVOU_xdK01C-70ChlJBcPwfgoGOf1KTjkbqQKmwo87BgYiw0tokVlcOOQsHXo0mccCuwhHfehiZuPLG82Wkk2f6zRDQut9JXEGnV7HUdFe1et0qCbd2Ri4JWXWuBFckKM950_eJGmTKHMewlIrSLRLdOevWuSJF8tLqu10rnXo-C2hs_f8ez7rDThMRbJNIZyQe-Ozan1r5RH6WUJhIzBd7g9BLRjrwYJRsYPiAFqYCltV_y5-EzpwrGzwW4AnS6BolK_PdWchHTMmCM9b2PhNdhTlWoUXg=w480-h1858-no
    That's Magisk, not Xposed. You don't have Xposed installed, you will need to install LSposed from their GitHub, which has its own manager.
    DonYhMA.png

Classic Power Menu is a Power Menu Replacement for Android 11+, with the main aim being restoring power menu options (Device Controls & Quick Access Wallet) on Android 12.

Classic Power Menu Requires root access to function, it is not possible without root

Please read the FAQ before downloading or replying with an issue

Features​

• Up to 7 power options in the Power Menu, including the non-stock options of Screenshot, Reboot Recovery and Reboot Bootloader
      • Fully customisable, including rearranging and hiding buttons you don't use
    • Quick Access Wallet in the Power Menu, accessible while locked or unlocked
      • Optional blurring of card numbers while locked
      • Optional showing of loyalty cards, restoring a previous feature from Android 10 which was removed. Loyalty cards' codes can be shown while locked and without needing to open Google Pay, if you wish.
    • Device Controls in the Power Menu, accessible while locked or unlocked
      • Optional ability to interact with controls while locked, without requiring authentication
    • Material You inspired theme, using Monet colours and background blur on the Power Menu
    • Xposed is not required, interception of the power button is done via Accessibility Service, with only normal root required
      • An optional Xposed module is included, which can react quicker than the Accessibility Service

Screenshots​

Download​

Download the latest release from the GitHub Releases page

Changelog​

• Fixed background blur on Android 12
    • Added toggles for auto rotation & full sensor rotation (including upside down). Rotation is enabled by default, full sensor is not.

Content Creators​

If you are making a video or article about Classic Power Menu, you will want to hide your card numbers. Enable the developer options in Classic Power Menu by triple tapping the "About" option, and enable Content Creator Mode. This will always blur your card numbers and will show a fake QR code for loyalty cards, keeping your data safe.
    New version 1.2:

• Fixed reported crashes
    • Added support for Android 12 with the Xposed module
    • Merged in support for MIUI with the Xposed module (Thanks Ketal!)
    • Improved reboot action support
    • Better support for notches and punch holes
    • Allow full screen rotation on power menu
    Download on GitHub releases
    Version 1.3 now available on GitHub:

• Fixed background blur on Android 12
    • Added toggles for auto rotation & full sensor rotation (including upside down). Rotation is enabled by default, full sensor is not.
    I'm not seeing any specific app crash popups. But if you think a logcat taken after pressing the power button will help, I'll be happy to send one along.

I just see the usual MIUI power menu appear when long pressing the power button (after granting root and enabling the accessibility service)

Give that a try. It works great for catching logs for app crashes
    How is that normal? Isn't the gesture bar supposed to be hidden in the Always On Display? On what device does it show up there?
    The Power Menu is meant to be an overlay, it cannot be with a custom app. Therefore the system thinks there's an app open, and keeps the bar there.