Pixel Launcher Mods is a root app for Android 12+ that enables you to add a number of features to the stock Pixel Launcher, without needing Xposed.
- Custom icons, including icon packs, adaptive icon packs and Lawnicons
- Custom themed icons, add themed icons to apps that don't yet have them officially
- Generate themed icons from supported normal icons
- Replace the At a Glance or Search Box with a widget of your choice
- Hide apps from the app drawer
- Resize widgets beyond their original bounds, down to 1x1 or up to the maximum size of your grid
- Hide the status bar clock while the Pixel Launcher is visible, for ultimate minimalism
Icon Packs used in screenshots are a mixture of Lawnicons, OnDynamic Icon Pack, Lavien Adaptive Icon Pack, and a number of Pixel-style icon packs available on Google Play. Widgets are Firefox and Another Widget (At a Glance replacement)
DownloadDownload from the GitHub releases page
Fixed Magisk module not installing
Bug fix release fixing a bug introduced in 2.2 where picking a Lawnicon or Legacy Themed Icon for the home screen would result in a solid icon
- Fixed Widget Replacement crash on Android 13 B1. The method of replacement has now changed slightly and will hopefully be more stable for future updates.
- Fixed icons not applying after grid size changes (you should reboot after changing grid size to allow the icon resize to bed in before opening PLM)
- Fixed themed icons not having a background when applied to the app drawer
- The overlay will now be reset to the stub when resetting, allowing a clean Magisk module uninstall
- Fixed crashes
- Updated Romanian translation, thanks ygorigor
How It WorksInterested in how Pixel Launcher Mods works? You can read all about it here
Old versions, which can only be used on older versions of Android than 12, can be found here
More Themed Icons (Android 12)
On Android 12, you can only change apps' themed icons to icons already in the Pixel Launcher. You can add more icons to the launcher using Magisk modules that provide an overlay, such as this one.