[APP][ROOT][2.3.3+] SRS Manager - The no fuss SRS installer and manager

Search This thread

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
8,428
7,694
23
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
First off, this installs stuff that needs credit to wonderful developers on XDA, so here we go:
The original SRS port and SRS Panel 1.4 by Bpaul, his thread is here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1582417
The no-distortion fixed libs are by zhuhang, his thread is here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2170051

Play Store Description said:
Description
ROOT is required for this application. If you don't know what that is, you don't have it and I do not help you root your device
Welcome to SRS manager, the official replacement for SRS Installer
SRS Manager was designed to be a better app than SRS Manager, with the following:
- Much more intuitive UI
- Better download, no more freezing whilst it works
- A new setting to set up SRS for apps that aren't natively compatible - BETA (FULL)
- Support for Android 2.3.5+
- Better payment framework, with IAPs rather than upfront payment - Don't worry, if you already bought SRS Installer, just update that, install this and you will have the full version of this too
This application installs the libraries and files needed for SRSPanel to work, as well as installing the application itself
SRS is an audio filter that makes your music more "3D-like" and "Surround". It also has options for TruBass, which, similar to beats audio, makes your bass more fluid and noticeable.
With the full purchased installation you will get SRSPanel installed, with both Android 2.3 and 4.0+ versions, so you can tweak your sound more
Manage SRS Menu
Want SRS on an app that doesn't support it by default? No problem. With the full version of SRS manager (in app purchase) and the full installation, you get to do this using a simple UI
CREDITS
BPaul of XDA for the original porting, thread here: http://goo.gl/vxTwE
zhuhang of XDA for the no-distortion version, thread here: http://goo.gl/A8RtG
And remember...
I do not help with rooting, but Google and xda-developers are a good place to start

Permissions explanation
Network - To download the files (duh)

Screenshots

wT3fRyYl.png
RXCDuVIl.png
ImaXQWyl.png

Visit the Play Store for more screenshots including tablet ones


Changelog said:
1.0
Inital release
1.1
Fixed the two force closes reported to me - Thanks for all the reports
Added credits dialog in the app
Added share option and quick access to the review and feedback options from the dropdown menu
Removed need for GET_ACCOUNTS permission - It uses a better method that doesn't use that now
Optimised app

Download links said:
 
Last edited:

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
8,428
7,694
23
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
New version:
1.1 said:
Fixed the two force closes reported to me - Thanks for all the reports
Added credits dialog in the app
Added share option and quick access to the review and feedback options from the dropdown menu
Removed need for GET_ACCOUNTS permission - It uses a better method that doesn't use that now
Optimised app
Should be up on Play Store soon
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouSeeiF

fullgamut

Member
Jan 29, 2010
9
1
Toronto
Call me naive, but if we can't buy the pay version (because the link doesn't work), and install the free, how do we know it's actually working? Does the absence of a boot-loop imply success? It's hard to compare if I can't turn it off.
 
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

  • There are no posts matching your filters.
  • 4
    First off, this installs stuff that needs credit to wonderful developers on XDA, so here we go:
    The original SRS port and SRS Panel 1.4 by Bpaul, his thread is here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1582417
    The no-distortion fixed libs are by zhuhang, his thread is here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2170051

    Play Store Description said:
    Description
    ROOT is required for this application. If you don't know what that is, you don't have it and I do not help you root your device
    Welcome to SRS manager, the official replacement for SRS Installer
    SRS Manager was designed to be a better app than SRS Manager, with the following:
    - Much more intuitive UI
    - Better download, no more freezing whilst it works
    - A new setting to set up SRS for apps that aren't natively compatible - BETA (FULL)
    - Support for Android 2.3.5+
    - Better payment framework, with IAPs rather than upfront payment - Don't worry, if you already bought SRS Installer, just update that, install this and you will have the full version of this too
    This application installs the libraries and files needed for SRSPanel to work, as well as installing the application itself
    SRS is an audio filter that makes your music more "3D-like" and "Surround". It also has options for TruBass, which, similar to beats audio, makes your bass more fluid and noticeable.
    With the full purchased installation you will get SRSPanel installed, with both Android 2.3 and 4.0+ versions, so you can tweak your sound more
    Manage SRS Menu
    Want SRS on an app that doesn't support it by default? No problem. With the full version of SRS manager (in app purchase) and the full installation, you get to do this using a simple UI
    CREDITS
    BPaul of XDA for the original porting, thread here: http://goo.gl/vxTwE
    zhuhang of XDA for the no-distortion version, thread here: http://goo.gl/A8RtG
    And remember...
    I do not help with rooting, but Google and xda-developers are a good place to start

    Permissions explanation
    Network - To download the files (duh)

    Screenshots

    wT3fRyYl.png
    RXCDuVIl.png
    ImaXQWyl.png

    Visit the Play Store for more screenshots including tablet ones


    Changelog said:
    1.0
    Inital release
    1.1
    Fixed the two force closes reported to me - Thanks for all the reports
    Added credits dialog in the app
    Added share option and quick access to the review and feedback options from the dropdown menu
    Removed need for GET_ACCOUNTS permission - It uses a better method that doesn't use that now
    Optimised app

    Download links said:
    1
    New version:
    1.1 said:
    Fixed the two force closes reported to me - Thanks for all the reports
    Added credits dialog in the app
    Added share option and quick access to the review and feedback options from the dropdown menu
    Removed need for GET_ACCOUNTS permission - It uses a better method that doesn't use that now
    Optimised app
    Should be up on Play Store soon
    1
    nice boy niceeeee ;)

    sent from my sexy Nexy ;)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone