• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][root][5.0+] VPN Hotspot: VPN tethering/Wi-Fi repeater (open source)

Search This thread

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
EDIT: It is working great--it was necessary for me to turn on wlan0.
T-mo android 11 OP7T Pro Mclaren.
It's a no-go for me.
Before android 11, magisk "tethering enabler" used to work.

Last edited:

Mygod Studio

Apr 30, 2013
Suzhou
mygod.be
Did you figure this out?
It would be great if the Hotspot(VPN) quick setting toggled the wlan0 option.
On that note, tapping it again after Hotspot is on will toggle the wlan0 option for you.
T-mo android 11 OP7T Pro Mclaren.
It's a no-go for me.
Before android 11, magisk "tethering enabler" used to work.
Good to know. I'll make sure not to update my Moto Ace 5g to Android 11, that is if it even comes out.
The app has been tested with Android 11 and T-Mobile. Make sure you are using a proper VPN. https://github.com/Mygod/VPNHotspot/discussions/216

Reactions: pbergonzi

ilmar72

Aug 30, 2009
Works on my Pixel 4, and pixel 4a.

Does anyone know of a way that I can this app to turn on automatically and start tethering when the system boots up?
I know about tasker... but I only know how to make an app get launched upon startup

Mygod Studio

Apr 30, 2013
Suzhou
mygod.be
I get this error fatal: downstream interface not found when I turn on repeater sorry if the solution was mention before
Hi please post your debug information but I suspect that your ROM might not support this feature.
Works on my Pixel 4, and pixel 4a.

Does anyone know of a way that I can this app to turn on automatically and start tethering when the system boots up?
I know about tasker... but I only know how to make an app get launched upon startup
Check app settings?

Top Liked Posts