• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[App][Root][6.0+] De-Bloater

Search This thread

sunilpaulmathew

Recognized Developer
ic_launcher.png
/* Introduction */

De-Bloater is an application using the power of Magisk to de-bloat unwanted applications systemless-ly.

/* DISCLAIMER */
Code:
Please use this app at your own risk.
I am not responsible for any damage to your device.
Everything you are doing on your device is at your own risk.
This app is so powerful to mess up your device/OS if you use it incorrectly.

/* Requirement */

De-Bloater requires Root Access and a fully functional Magisk environment, including modules, for proper working. As a result, De-Bloater won't work with other rooting solutions as well as in Magisk core-only mode.

/* Features */

• Easily remove system apps from "/system", "/vendor", and "/product" directories.
  • Backup and restore debloated apps list
  • Integrated custom scripts (currently Tomatot- debloater script for OnePlus devices).

/* Downloads */

/* How to Use */

Open the app, click the remove button on each app you want to remove. The selected apps will be removed systemless-ly after a reboot. To restore an app, either Reset Module (on the top menu) or selectively restore from the second page. Please note that a restart is necessary to get any of the changes in effect.

/* How it works */

The app will systemless-ly replace the selected APKs by making a Magisk module. As a result, you will see a new Module (name: De-bloater).

/* Troubleshooting */

In case, if you accidentally remove some important apps and your phone bootloops, please delete "/data/adb/modules/De-bloater" via recovery.

/* Translations */

Please help me translate this app. The original language string is available here!

/* Feature Requests */

I am generally open to feature requests as long as you provide enough information. Please make sure to provide all the relevant information, either in this thread or in the GitHub page. If you are a developer, please consider contributing to this app by sending pull requests.

/* Donations */

If you like to appreciate my work, please consider donating to me (by either via PayPal, Ko-fi, or by purchasing the donation app from Play-Store) as it is helpful to continue my projects more active, although it is not at all necessary.

/* Credits */

* Grarak, Code contributions (I took some code from Kernel Adiutor)
* John Wu, libsu & Magisk
* Tomatot-, Debloater script for OnePlus devices
* MONSTER_PC, Russian & Ukrainian Translations

XDA:DevDB Information
De-Bloater, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
sunilpaulmathew
Source Code: https://github.com/sunilpaulmathew/De-Bloater

Version Information

Created 2020-11-19
Last Updated 2020-11-19

Reactions: gh0st85

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ic_launcher.png
    /* Introduction */

De-Bloater is an application using the power of Magisk to de-bloat unwanted applications systemless-ly.

/* DISCLAIMER */
    Code:
    Please use this app at your own risk.
    I am not responsible for any damage to your device.
    Everything you are doing on your device is at your own risk.
    This app is so powerful to mess up your device/OS if you use it incorrectly.

/* Requirement */

De-Bloater requires Root Access and a fully functional Magisk environment, including modules, for proper working. As a result, De-Bloater won't work with other rooting solutions as well as in Magisk core-only mode.

/* Features */

• Easily remove system apps from "/system", "/vendor", and "/product" directories.
    • Backup and restore debloated apps list
    • Integrated custom scripts (currently Tomatot- debloater script for OnePlus devices).

/* Downloads */

/* How to Use */

Open the app, click the remove button on each app you want to remove. The selected apps will be removed systemless-ly after a reboot. To restore an app, either Reset Module (on the top menu) or selectively restore from the second page. Please note that a restart is necessary to get any of the changes in effect.

/* How it works */

The app will systemless-ly replace the selected APKs by making a Magisk module. As a result, you will see a new Module (name: De-bloater).

/* Troubleshooting */

In case, if you accidentally remove some important apps and your phone bootloops, please delete "/data/adb/modules/De-bloater" via recovery.

/* Translations */

Please help me translate this app. The original language string is available here!

/* Feature Requests */

I am generally open to feature requests as long as you provide enough information. Please make sure to provide all the relevant information, either in this thread or in the GitHub page. If you are a developer, please consider contributing to this app by sending pull requests.

/* Donations */

If you like to appreciate my work, please consider donating to me (by either via PayPal, Ko-fi, or by purchasing the donation app from Play-Store) as it is helpful to continue my projects more active, although it is not at all necessary.

/* Credits */

* Grarak, Code contributions (I took some code from Kernel Adiutor)
    * John Wu, libsu & Magisk
    * Tomatot-, Debloater script for OnePlus devices
    * MONSTER_PC, Russian & Ukrainian Translations

XDA:DevDB Information
    De-Bloater, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    sunilpaulmathew
    Source Code: https://github.com/sunilpaulmathew/De-Bloater

Version Information

Created 2020-11-19
    Last Updated 2020-11-19
    Thanks for your contribution (y)