[APP][root] Android Auto 3rd party App Enabler

keplenk

Aug 27, 2008
Android 11 safe?

Planning to upgrade my phone to Android 11 -- anybody can confirm if AA mirror will still work? Works great with Android 10 -- I just wanted to make sure if I should hold off the update.

Stefand571

Sep 25, 2020
So everytime i check an app and click apply the app will be unchecked.

How do i fix this?

Phone is rooted, it's an Samsung S9+ on Android 9

Last edited:

bastyano

Jul 21, 2009
Thanks for your work.
I'm going to root my samsung note 8 for using this app.
First of all, I'd like to know exactly how does this app work.
Can I use apps like youtube, prime video or video player, with my car?

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Fishcat7

Feb 23, 2014
Thanks for your work.
I'm going to root my samsung note 8 for using this app.
First of all, I'd like to know exactly how does this app work.
Can I use apps like youtube, prime video or video player, with my car?

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk
This app is necessary only to enable apps like fermata or carstream for Android Auto.
It will don't work on YouTube, prime video ecc...
If you want to use a video player on Android Auto you could use app Screen2auto, it will mirror phone screen on your car stream

shmykelsa

Nov 21, 2013
Lecce
Just an heads up: Google added a new blocking mechanism in Android Auto 6.0.X

This new restriction will make so that Android Auto will refuse to load any app that is not installed from the Google Play Store.

As of now, AA Phenotype Patcher will not be enough anymore to run 3rd party apps on Android Auto.

Luckily I have found a solution and included the fix in my app AA AIO TWEAKER which works in a very similar way to AA Phenotype Patcher (and also thank to it!) with a lot of more functionalities and with a renewed patch for 3rd party apps.

So if you plan on updating to Android Auto 6.0, keep in mind you are going to loose access to Screen2Auto, CarStream, AAMirror, AAStream etc. unless you remove the old patch and patch it again.

Carmine81

Jan 27, 2021
Buonasera dopo aver svolto tutta la procedura su un dispositivo android 7.1.2 quando vado ad avviare android auto mi viene fuori una schermata che mi dice errore di comunicazione 7, il software dell'auto non ha superato i requisiti di sicurezza. Mentre se resetto le impostazioni di aa 3rd app enabler android auto parte normalmente. Cone posso risolvere?

shrivelfig

Sep 7, 2010
Blast, AAuto App just crashes with "Unfortunately, AAuto App Enabler has stopped." Android Auto 6.0.61 installed. Had to get it from apkmirror because updates are blocked in Norway.

Samsung Galaxy S5 mini, Android 6.0.1 rooted, Magisk 19.3, Magisk Manager 7.3.4. Can't update directly, I get "Parse error" on both.