[APP][ROOT/NONROOT] SmartHertz - Control your display refresh rate

Search This thread

Kingjbond

Mar 29, 2022
Hey, I have downloaded the non-root app for OnePlus 8T and has set the refresh rate to 120hz for BGMI but when i play at 90fps, it still shows 60fps not 90.

Does it not work for BGMI? I have recently updated to OS12.

Also, in OS11 adb commands to put global OnePlus refresh rate at 0 used to work perfectly fine and I used to play at 90 fps but in OS 12 the command doesn't work.

Please help, it really is bad experience when you switch your game play from 90fps to 60fps.

MASTIFF3111

Apr 6, 2022
View attachment 5500019

SmartHertz позволяет вам контролировать частоту обновления экрана.

Функциональность:
  • Назначение частоты обновления для каждого приложения
  • Назначить частоту обновления для каждой категории
  • Категории создаются автоматически
  • Приложения автоматически добавляются в категории
  • Уменьшите частоту обновления при низком заряде батареи
  • Уменьшите частоту обновления, когда устройство заблокировано (полезно для внешнего дисплея)
  • Переключатель QS для переключения частоты обновления
  • Бесплатная пробная версия

Совместимость:

• Андроид 11+
  • OxygenOS 10+

Инструкции:

• Устройство с рут-правами или OxygenOS 10/11: просто загрузите приложение из игрового магазина и следуйте инструкциям.​

• Не root:
    1. Установите apk, представленный здесь . Игнорировать проверку на наличие обновлений!​
Чтобы купить приложение в версии без полномочий root:
  1. Удалите это​
  2. Загрузите приложение в магазине Play (эта версия не будет работать)
  3. Купить лицензию​
  4. Удалить приложение​

Я буду работать над другим способом покупки лицензии, но сейчас это не является приоритетом.​

Как это проверить:

Перейдите в «Настройки» -> «Параметры разработчика» и включите «Показать частоту обновления». Число должно измениться в соответствии с тем, что вы установили в приложении.

Чтобы включить параметры разработчика, перейдите в «Настройки» -> «Система» -> «О телефоне». Теперь нажмите номер сборки несколько раз, пока он не будет включен.

Присоединяйтесь к группе Telegram!

Я надеюсь тебе это понравится!
OxygenOs 12 not working on OnePlus 8

Dante897

Feb 24, 2013
Thessaloniki
The viewfinder in the Camera and Expert RAW apps is slow on my S22 Ultra(Exynos) the Camera app runs at 60Hz and Expert RAW at 48. Forcing both to 120 gets them to 60. While the global Hz from the quicktile seems to work in the launcher and notifications, forcing 120 for Google Maps doesn't seem to do anything either, thoughts?

EDIT: Using the auto settings now seems to bug the adaptive refresh rate and even static images in the Gallery app are at 120Hz. Locking and unlocking the phone seems to fix this.

Last edited:

Dragunoverz

Feb 25, 2022
I don't know why but after i purchased the application a new issue has arised and that is on installating a new application the smart hertz is not able to detect the application installed and therefore I am unable to change the refresh rate of that particular application...this was not the issue before i purchased the smart hertz app...plz help

Reezy15

May 12, 2022
I just follow step to buy the non root,but it always trial
How fix this?sorry if my English is bad

Naprzod

Nov 9, 2012
I don't know why but after i purchased the application a new issue has arised and that is on installating a new application the smart hertz is not able to detect the application installed and therefore I am unable to change the refresh rate of that particular application...this was not the issue before i purchased the smart hertz app...plz help
Hello, try rebooting the device and the app will show up, it is something pending to be fixed.

I just follow step to buy the non root,but it always trial
How fix this?sorry if my English is bad
Seems like it's been removed from the PlayStore, any alternative way to download the root version?
I have a problem. I can install the app but I cannot buy premium. I always get the notification like "failure. Transaction was transaction was rejected".
Anyone know why?

Thank you.
Please update the playstore purchase, I cannot buy it "the payment has declined" but I can buy another application on playstore. I think this is your apps
Hello everyone, it is back on playstore and purchases are working now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Jun 8, 2022
good afternoon , on one plus 9r with 120 FPS mode turned on , there are still 60 in the game , on xiaomi , in turn , 120 without your program , on one plus 9r 30 FPS without your program , what to do ?

Jun 8, 2022
добрый день , на one plus 9r с включенным режимом 120 FPS в игре еще 60 , на xiaomi , в свою очередь , 120 без вашей программы , на one plus 9r 30 FPS без вашей программы , что делать ?
Screenshot_20220608-114205_23a125b6c07cd8b15b17da4ddef0768b.jpg

floyd pollaco

Apr 26, 2022
khan pur
lathse.com
This is a great app, tested on MIUI MMX A12 MIUI 13 Beta and it works perfectly. I bought you coffee right away! Thank you tagmo apk
Maybe 90hz would be nice as an option in a future update, I don't know if that's possible. Keep up the good work

Cryte-k

Oct 24, 2017
right. I'm trying the non-root version on my s21 and it works fine... but is there a possibility of putting the option that when it's at rest it drops everything to 48hz? Thank you

Last edited:

zet105

Sep 13, 2011
Thank You for your work.Great app.I would Luke tobasknif You cam put 60hz on AOD and on desktop.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ic_launcher_round.png

SmartHertz allows you to take control of your display refresh rate.

Functionalities:
    • Assign refresh rate per application
    • Assign refresh rate per category
    • Categories are automatically generated
    • Applications are automatically added to categories
    • Lower the refresh rate on low battery
    • Lower the refresh rate when device is locked (useful for ambient display)
    • QS toggle to switch the refresh rate
    • Free trial

Combatibility:

• Android 11+
    • OxygenOS 10+

Instructions:

• Rooted device or OxygenOS 10/11: Just download the application on play store and follow the instructions.​

• Non root:
      1. Install the apk provided here. Ignore the check for update alert!​
    To buy the application on non-root version:
    1. Uninstall it​
    2. Download the application on play store (this version won't work)
    3. Buy the license​
    4. Uninstall the application​
    5. Install the apk you downloaded before

I will work on another way of buying the license but is not a priority now.​

How to test it:

Go to Settings -> Developer Options and enable "Show refresh rate". The number should change accordingly to what you have set on the app.

To enable Developer Options, go to Settings -> System -> About phone. Now tap build number several times until it is enabled.

Join Telegram Group!

I hope you like it!
    Just released beta version on play store with multiple refresh modes now!
    Works fine on KOSP A12, OnePlus 7 Pro. Nice to see this working on Custom Roms since arter97s AutoHZ only works on OOS. Ty
    Whaouooo your apps is just amazing, i buy it now.

I have test for each apps with fps rate on screen (in dev settings) and it work perfectly, 60 > 120

I advise to purpose an option for show FPS on screen ;)

Congrat !
    Thanks a lot, it's really nice to know it is useful for someone out there!

I am really busy trying to make it work on as many device as possible, but I will definitely keep the suggestion in mind for the future!

For now, I will add the developer setting in the description so everyone can test it properly.
    indeed nice app, tested on MIUI MMX A12 MIUI 13 Beta, works flawlessly. Bought you a coffee right away! thanks
    perhaps in future updates 90hz as an option would be good dont know if its possible. keep the great work