Votes: 175 47.4%
  • No reboot after app installation

Votes: 194 52.6%

• Total voters

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
just bought the app, love it..problem is, set on boot doesn't work for colors on my Verizon nexus. every time it boots, it sticks to whatever color setting it wants...never to the one that was previously on it before the reboot, in this case my custom setting...figured paying for the app would make it work but clearly not...anyone else have any insight?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

thuanle

Jul 19, 2012
just bought the app, love it..problem is, set on boot doesn't work for colors on my Verizon nexus. every time it boots, it sticks to whatever color setting it wants...never to the one that was previously on it before the reboot, in this case my custom setting...figured paying for the app would make it work but clearly not...anyone else have any insight?

Take a look at set-on-boot FAQs

http://trickstermod.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/118579-faqs

Tell us if you still got that problem.

I bought donate version in market, but I haven't display (color) tab. why?

P.s. Air-weekly kernel.
Try to clear the app data. or uninstall and reinstall the app. If it still not work, do a bug report.

Reactions: jayochs

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
problem here is the whole set on boot check mark won't stay. Every damn time I reboot, it's unchecked and it's on that one setting that stars with an m. I even have the boot delay set to 10. it worked once yesterday and hasn't worked again since. shelled out what, almost 3 bucks for this app, and it's not even working how it should ugh

[/COLOR]
problem here is the whole set on boot check mark won't stay. Every damn time I reboot, it's unchecked and it's on that one setting that stars with an m. I even have the boot delay set to 10. it worked once yesterday and hasn't worked again since. shelled out what, almost 3 bucks for this app, and it's not even working how it should ugh

What kernel you using?
Does your rom have a color settings panel in options?
I've also heard using supersu as opposed to superuser alleviates set on boot issues with apps
(also just wanted to say, you didn't NEED to buy the donate app. It's description doesn't say anything about adding extra features or making anything work)
Now let's see if we can't get these colors working for ya ;)
I'm gonna go on a limb and assume you mean it's setting morfic colors? That would be whats built into trinity kernel. If you used a different kernel I'm willing to bet it will set the colors you set on boot.
I've always had a hard time getting trinity to NOT override everything and set it's own color profile on boot.

Last edited:

thuanle

Jul 19, 2012

Hi,

1/ Read the FAQs for troubleshooting

2/ If you wanna to refund, PM me your order number.

Reactions: jayochs

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
good call on trinity.. that's what I've been using. I really don't know what other kernel to use. I didn't like Franco much. I bought the app because on the free one, I wouldn't create a color profile and save it, or do boot delay. had to buy the paid version to do that. Either way I like helping developers out so idc that I bought it.. problem is I'm fickle as hell with my phones, I'm already back on my s3 lol...

either way, I'll have to try another kernel. I liked trinity, but the color issue is kind of annoying. I flashed Franco to try the gamma setting to fix the unresponsive screen issue after hitting recent apps button, and it worked, but I don't think that kernel was doing it on boot either, and it was draining my battery like to crazy, so I went back to trinity. any other kernel suggestions?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Ashtrix

Dec 21, 2010
Thanks bigeyes0x0 & TricksterMOD team for this app , works fine except for the vibrator strength !!

Last edited:

bigeyes0x0

Jun 20, 2011
Saigon
Just pushed new version to market, please wait for its server to update

Version 1.4.356 (20121015)
- Add multi-language support (for now Russian and Italian)
- Add kernel backup and restore for Nexus 7 and Galaxy Nexus
- Update support library to latest SDK
- Support Nexus 7 new GPU OC sysfs format
- Donate key app should affect the main app immediately now
- Please help us make new translations or make them better by sending new translation from these files http://www.mediafire.com/?nn7bfwrecg3ng