[APP][ROOT]WhatsApp Calling Feature Enabler ■Activate Your Whatsapp Call Feature■EASY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

chamaria17e

Jul 7, 2014
I'll call you

Just message me at +919462891611 and I'll call you to help you activate Whatsapp call.
Hit thanks button if I helped you.

Ordukhan

Mar 13, 2015
Please Call me
Lütfen beni arayin
+79283074247 (Russia)

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Everyone who helped thank you very much! :good::good:

Nbhs

Nov 2, 2014
Could some one invite me (call me)?
THANK YOU KIND STRANGER!

Last edited:

tosunkaya

Dec 19, 2014
ANKARA
I CALLED AND ACTIVATED 500+ PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! And still no thanks even they promised to me. I have stopped now. Many poor you. :banghead:

Galaxy S4 i9500 cihazımdan XDA Ücretsiz mobil uygulaması kullanılarak gönderildi.

Reactions: siffar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [APP][ROOT]WhatsApp Calling Feature Enabler ■Activate Your Whatsapp Call Feature■EASY

The latest WhatsApp feature is generating a lot of duplicate threads on XDA, drowning other threads in the process. Many are also posted in the wrong section. We're closing down all invite threads to keep the clutter down to a minimum. Instead, please use The Consolidated WhatsApp Calling Thread as a consolidated thread for all discussions related to the WhatsApp calling feature and invites. Thank you!

UPDATE!!!SERVERS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERVERS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION AND MESSAGE TO ME AND ACTIVATED:

http://apkmirror.com/wp-content/upl...6f54/com.whatsapp-2.11.561-450341-minAPI7.apk

(TÜRKLER MESAJ ATIN AKTİFLEŞTİREYİM!)

In call, click home button, and go to whatsapp. Wait. Activated.

NEW METHOD:
    DOWNLOAD THE NEW WHATSAPP+ WITH WORKING CALL FEATURE + ANTI BAN:
    LINK REMOVED.

WE HAVE 3 METHODS

REQUIREMENTS :
    • A rooted device
    • Latest whatsapp apk from whatsapp.com/android or play store
    • Android 5.0.x (under 5.0 is in below.)

Below is the method to unlock this feature. Root device is required to use this feature.
    Method 1 :

Step 1 – Extract files and install the whatsapp apk provided below .
    Step 2 – Now install the apk for “Enabling Whatsapp Calling Feature” within extracted file.
    Step 3 – Run the Apk downloaded and installed in step 2 Give whatapp superuser permission.
    Step 4 – It’s Done. Calling Feature is Enabled.

Download Link: https://userscloud.com/z47xz7jhpcnk

If doesnt worked:
    ONLY DO IF CALL ENABLER NOT WORKED

Alternative Method 2:

STEPS:
    1. Install the latest apk
    2. Open with es file or root explorer and navigate to /data/data/com.whatsapp/shared_prefs/com.whatsapp_preferences.xml
    3. Add these 2 lines anywhere in the file but within the and save
    Code:
    Code:
    all
    4. Then go to Settings/Apps/Whatsapp and force stop it !
    5. Open the app again

Note: Activation is successfull but now you cant call because whatsapp call servers down now. And when will be opened, you can call...

FOR ANDROID 4.x.x (under 5.0):

Whatsapp Inc. has released a beta version for testing the calling feature. It just needs the latest version of whatsapp. which can be downloaded through official website or play store. After downloading you need to be called through someone who has that calling feature activated like me. Answer the call for 2 sec that's it. The app UI changes to calls and chats. It will be activated. It has been tested and worked for many members.

ALTERNATIVE METHOD 3: TERMINAL EMULATOR
    DOWNLOAD FROM GOOGLE PLAY:
    CLICK HERE TO GO PLAY STORE AMD DOWNLOAD
    AND ENTER THIS CODE:
    Code:
    su am start -n com.whatsapp/com.whatsapp.HomeActivity

UPDATE: The call servers are down. Please be patient I will call everyone as the servers are opened again.

Edit: New screenshots are added.

TÜRKÇE OKUMAK İSTEYENLER:

TÜRKÇE: Popüler mesajlaşma uygulaması WhatsApp, son günlerde yaptığı yenilikler ile gündeme damgasını vurdu. Ancak kullanıcıların bu uygulama üzerinde uzun süredir beklediği ve mutlaka olmasını istediği sesli arama özelliği bir türlü gelmedi.

Geçtiğimiz günlerde sızdırılan ekran görüntüleri Android 5.0 Lollipop işletim sistemi ile çalışan telefonlarda şirketin sesli aramayı bazı kullanıcılarda test etmeye başladığını ortaya çıkardı. Android 4.4 KitKat üzeri sürüme sahip bir Android telefonunuz ile WhtsApp’ın son sürümünü yükleyerek sizde sesli arama özelliğine kavuşabilirsiniz. Ancak bunun için kısa bir işlem yapmanız gerekiyor.

WhatsApp üzerinde sesli aramaları sağlayan yöntem için aşağıdaki yönergeleri takip etmeniz gerekiyor.

Gereksinimleri:

Kök izinleri;

WhatsApp son sürüm yüklü olmalı

Terminal emülatörü.
    Prosedür:

WhatsApp’ın son sürümüne sahip olduğunuzdan emin olun;

Telefonunuzda terminal emülatörü açın;

Aşağıdaki komutu yazın

HTML KODU:

su am start -n com.whatsapp/com.whatsapp.HomeActivity
    Şimdi sesli aramalar şimdi etkinleşti.

Karşı tarafı arayabilmeniz için karşı tarafta da sesli arama özelliğinin olması gerektiğini unutmayalım.

Aşağıda Whatsapp sesli aramanın gösterildiği videoyu inceleyebilirsiniz.

Video:
    Latest Official Whatsapp: http://www.whatsapp.com/android/
    If you need d call tab
    Download latest whatsapp from
    http://www.whatsapp.com/android/
    Install
    PM with your number so I can call you
    Once you recieve d call
    End d call immediately
    Call tab will be activated
    message me +905532300730 if you need activacion.
    Please hit the thanks button. (So im sleeping now. 8-9 hours later i starded the activate phone calls.)

Sent from my LG-E612 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I'm activated too , send me a PM if you want to ne activated
    i activated 90+ people in 1 hour. But no thanks. Poor you...