• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP] Samsung Video Editor APK!

Search This thread

dragonro

Oct 29, 2008
IDF
Force closes also on SGS custom Gingerbread 2.3.3 and Euro Tab Gingerbread.
Used to work well well on Froyo though.. it's a pity, since it is the ONLY app that we could call a video editor on android

cnadra

Feb 20, 2005
Well this is very weird. I have SG SII and I noticed that the Video Maker Application is not their. my phone is rooted and I used root explorer to Locate the file videoeditor.apk I tried to install but it failed. I got the apk from another source system file it install but when I run it it gives me an error (unexpectedly stooped working) any advise ???

rlorange

Nov 5, 2010
Melbourne
Well this is very weird. I have SG SII and I noticed that the Video Maker Application is not their. my phone is rooted and I used root explorer to Locate the file videoeditor.apk I tried to install but it failed. I got the apk from another source system file it install but when I run it it gives me an error (unexpectedly stooped working) any advise ???

It's no longer supported by Samsung and only ever worked every time for sgs pad running froyo. It needs lib files etc to run

**Simply Honey3.9, Talon 0.4.2.5 kernel1.3ghz**

killerskincanoe

Mar 4, 2009
Bummer, this is the type of app I've been looking for. Ugh.... No simple solution. Really was hoping somewher between pg 1 and 10 someone would have it working. Sad Sammy isn't suporting it anymore. I guess my only other option is to wait for honeycomb on my flyer and pray movie editor works... Also on the galaxy 10.1 my dad has and it seems pretty slick but lacks the ability to add any other videos except ones recorded with the tab itself....

jlatnyc

Dec 25, 2008
CM 7.1 Vibrant

I installed on my Vibrant running Bionix and it worked, however once I installed CM 7.1 it wouldn't even install. While on the Bionix Rom (which is Samsung TW based) it was great it even allowed you to export the video by size. Really wish someone can port this to work with CM or on every froyo+ginger phone.

dtruth313

Jul 27, 2011
Detroit, Mi
app samsung video maker

i am looking for these app. i have seen it on the newer samsung phones like the epic touch. just tryin to see if i can get it on my epic 4g. running ei22 rooted

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Samsung has released a new Video Editor app for its Galaxy S phones - you can get a pretty detailed walkthrough here: http://zomgitscj.com/2011/02/08/zom...ged-video-editor-for-your-android-2-2-device/

5427675879_946ae9f8a6.jpg

Here's the APK: http://www.multiupload.com/SBINJ599VZ and here: http://www.box.net/shared/gz54eltud9

I tried installing on my HTC G2 with Root Explorer and got a simple 'Application Not Installed' response - anyone know why?

Any developers want to help try to port this to work on all phones? It *does* seem to require v2.2 Froyo (which I have).
    is this a new release of the video editor?
    bugs fixed?
    I downloaded it about a week ago from samsung apps, and the editor fails on export every time.
    Whoa. Never seen one app request for every single Android permission. That's a LOT of permissions for a video editor.
    can't install in my Karbonn A9+ T_T