[APP] Second Screen Status Bar

Search This thread

Daved+

May 25, 2008

Daved+

May 25, 2008
Hi @Daved+ you mentioned that you sent me pm but I have not found any in my inbox can you please let me another one if you can.

zinou213 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Check my sig please

Daved+

May 25, 2008
Will it work for alpha omega rom oreo lgv20 h910? If Yes, plz send link
it will work, i sent you a pm

I'd try it as well on my Sprint stock LG v20. Will it ever be available on google play?
it will be in play store if you can fund the project, if you just want the apk, you can just follow the pm i sent you

wher is apk link please send me link
pm sent

Reactions: serpent android

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTE: ALPHA PHASE HAS FINISHED.
    If anyone wants to continue using this app which is going to be pro only for the moment, contact me (tg group and channel)

THIS PROJECT IS BEING UPDATED AND SUPPORTED AND I DON'T PLAN TO ABANDON IT.

If you ever wanted to have a working status bar in the second screen in a stock ROM, this is the thread you were looking for.

I have coded a widget for the second screen that replaces what the stock status bar does (and even more perhaps).

It has been months of coding.

As always, you have to install the app and open second screen settings and enable the widget.

If you want to hide the status bar, there are several ways. I do it using an xposed app to change status bar height. If you don't want to use xposed, you will have to go the long way of modding system. I may do it some day when I finish coding but there is a lot of stuff in my to-do list.

Don't forget to use the settings option to set some of the available features in this release.

If you find any bugs, I will need a log (logcat) with both log settings enabled. I will try to fix any bugs.

Check the attached screenshots!

Telegram Support Group:
    http://t.me/sssb_v20

NOTE: ALPHA PHASE HAS FINISHED.
    For those who wanted just a single line of notifications
    If you use any app that changes its notification icon, like a battery meter app, speedmeter app, weather app, etc, you will see the icon does not get updated. This is because I tried to optimize everything as much as possible so the app is coded to get the icon just once. The PRO version, if it ever gets to be released (depending on the interest of the users), will have some code to handle those apps which very little battery drain (which actually depends on how buggy or optimized is the notification posting from the app).

In the tg channel there is a video showing it.
    How do I get this? I installed the apk in the OP, but I don't see this option. Under the "notifications" section, it has "Show" and then "Only show top 6".
    It's a feature I coded after the alpha I published here.

How much is the paid version?
    I still don't have a number as I don't know how many people will buy it but for the moment you can donate and get the beta pro version.
    Working great on my unlocked US996.

Would love to have single line height rather than stacked. Too cluttered with two lines of icons for my taste.

Thanks!

Great to hear it works in different models. I can do other layouts, I have several ideas, this one was to use the second screen as much as possible to make the screen look bigger so no empty spaces in the corners. If you want, let me know your ideas, but I also need support to continue development.