[APP] Secret WhatsApp

Search This thread

binaryboyjai

Nov 10, 2013
Hello Guys,

I have developed one awesome app for rooted users in terms of privacy. I would like to share my this product with you guys so you can take advantage of this app, Also you can give me your best suggestions and feedback. You can checkout my app on Google Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.corefragment.secret

Secret WhatsApp allows users to encrypt their original WhatsApp's notifications. Sometimes we require privacy about some personal contacts. Guys, till now we have just used some locking and blocking apps for the purpose of privacy. But what about that condition when you are giving your cell to someone else and your gf or bf says "I love you darling!!!" on WhatsApp ? Uff!! You have already locked your WhatsApp by other apps but someone else can read your message easily by pulling down notification bar
So if you want to restrict someone else to read your private messages even from notification bar, you are on the perfect page . We would like to help you on this mode. Secret WhatsApp will be perfect choice to encrypt your WhatsApp's notifications. And hope you will love this privacy mode

Features we would like to server on Secret WhatsApp:
- Encrypt your original WhatsApp's notifications from notification bar.
- Lock your Secret WhatsApp by passcode.
- Use widget to on/off our service directly from home screen.

Note : We have already tested with most of the customized OS. But still we require your support to improve our service.By your feedback ,we can improve strong privacy mode for you. So if you feel uncomfortable with any of the customized OS, We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, kindly email me.

Waiting for your feedback guys.

Last edited: