[APP SHARE][Eng + Languages Packs][4.1+]Huawei v6.4.01 Keyboard (Huawei Ascend P6)

Search This thread

RedAndy

Jun 9, 2014
Thank you man, I frickin love u. I can't thank you enough. I've updated to B510 KitKat, and after the update de default Huawei Keyboard was using swype, and non-swype one was black, and always had long press for signs or numbers this in the Swype version, in the non-swype version I had to go to another page. But with this, writing on a smartphone couldn't be any easier. It's just pure joy to write with such a keyboard, the slide down gesture to put a number or signs is the..it just can't get any better than this. So thank you again!!! :laugh: :good: :laugh: :crying:

Reactions: derecklatino

tsatomas

Feb 5, 2012
Athens
Hi, installed this on my S4, very nice keyboard though i miss the swype style and a dark theme . Does it have also Greek language ? Thank you
Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9505 μου XXUNGJ8 powered carHDrom/ael

ali22tir

Mar 7, 2015
hi.I installed huawei input method in huawei y550 but there is just English language.I need Persian language in keyboard. please help me how added Persian language in huawei input method keyboard?

derecklatino

Sep 11, 2011
hi.I installed huawei input method in huawei y550 but there is just English language.I need Persian language in keyboard. please help me how added Persian language in huawei input method keyboard?

On the download link there is my google drive file to download differents languague packs... But I think there is no the one you need.

All the languagues pack I have are those uploaded there.

ali22tir

Mar 7, 2015
On the download link there is my google drive file to download differents languague packs... But I think there is no the one you need.

All the languagues pack I have are those uploaded there.

tanx for answer
how download persian languague?where in link?and when download how add to huawei input method?

derecklatino

Sep 11, 2011
tanx for answer
how download persian languague?where in link?and when download how add to huawei input method?

Let me explain it to you in a clear way.. When I download the Keyboard with the languague pack the ones I have were the only one I found, I don't know where can find that languague pack.. Maybe looking for a stock persian room and then unpack it to see if persian is included in there.. Good luck!

Thnks for downloading my keyboard

wasdesc

Mar 16, 2009
Setup Default Language

Hi,
how can a language be set as the default for ever? English is every default, when startup.
Please Help me.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am sharing with you the Huawei v6.4.01 (New version taken from 4.4 Huawei room) Keyboard extracted from the Huawei Ascend P6

It originally comes in English, but there is many languages pack (.rar)

Best feauture is its words suggestion!

:eek:

Screeshoots:

1st step after installed

145v0k.png

2nd step after installed

2nls07n.png

3th step after installed

10ye8oh.png

4th step after installed

33e4v0l.png

You can switch among different languages (after laguanges pack instaled)

j5yv7b.png

Keyboard compact and full skin

n4gora.png

iz7xg5.png

Suggestion words funtion

suukj8.png

Dowload:

1st. the keyboard.apk from attached files

2nd. the languagues packs; choose the one you need

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1zQm-xj7TYsVUFiOG1GMjVLbzQ&usp=sharing
    hi

I am sharin with you the Huawei v6.1.36 Keyboard extracted from the Huawei Ascend P6

It originally comes in English, but there is many languages pack (.rar)

Best feauture is its words suggestion!

:eek:

Screeshoots:

1st step after installed

145v0k.png

2nd step after installed

2nls07n.png

3th step after installed

10ye8oh.png

4th step after installed

33e4v0l.png

You can switch among different languages (after laguanges pack instaled)

j5yv7b.png

Keyboard compact and full skin

n4gora.png

iz7xg5.png

Suggestion words funtion

suukj8.png

Dowload:

1st. the keyboard.apk from attached files

2nd. the languagues packs; choose the one you need!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_ffjVTVgBunUDRRZnVwTlFRTE0&usp=sharing

thank you bro....
    bro can u have burmase
    please help me
    Updated to Huawei Input Method 6.4.01
    Trying it now! Thanks! :) Great find.
    Make a flashable zip pls.

Nice port! Great keyboard too! But can you make this a system app or flashable zip? I want to add this to my rom. Thanks for your work!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone