Multiple social network posting
Tired of opening different apps to speak your mind across the multitude of social networks you use? For such situations, a handy and compact app to share contents to multiple social networks from under one screen.
You can post status updates to Twitter, Facebook and Google+ (not fully supported : see 3rd post) simultaneously, optionally along with or without a picture. You can toggle which networks you want to post from within a simple minimalist UI.
- No useless running in background.
[*]No "Google analytics mumbo jumbo" data collection.
[*]No privacy infringing usage statistics collection.
[*]No online caching/buffering of posts.
Currently Twitter and Facebook is supported and application is under active development.
Indirect Google + is added since v1.5.0 (hacky workaround against API restrictions from google)
Permissions and Privacy
- The app only uses Network access permissions to connect and post to requested social networks.
- External storage read permission has been added so that selecting pictures from memory card doesn't crash the app.
- There is no advertisement in app.
- Nothing is posted to user profiles without the user content (Basically the only function of the app is to post only when user wants it to), so you can be assured of your privacy.
- Unlike other apps, there's no middle server that'd reroute your posts to multiple networks. All updates are direct from your mobile to official API.
Video review from XDA TV
59 KB Views: 363
40 KB Views: 315
6.4 KB Views: 268