• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP] SHAREit - File transfer like never before.

Search This thread

jakuburban

Jan 22, 2011
Hello,
a long time ago I've found this app (it was called AnyShare then) and would like to share it with You.

So what it does?
It's a file sending program that uses WIFI.
It's unique, because it's available for Android, iOS, Windows and it automatically makes a WIFI hotspot and other user can easily connect, without manually selecting the access point and entering the password. Just click the receiver and it's done.
It's even more convenient than bluetooth and the tranfer speed is depending only from the devices.
I've experienced transfer rate that has almost reached 4MB/s.
I think the android requirements are 2.3+
It has also some other functions, but try them Yourself.

And finally it's available in english for PC's :)

Here's the download link for all the platforms: kc.lenovo.com

Below are some screenshots (connected phone with PC).

The way it looks on the phone:

l8vv.png

yu0j.png

44cm.png

and on the PC:

6ioc.png

ryc9.png

nayanroy2

Nov 24, 2018
Shareit For PC

As you know SHAREit is great software that can help you to do many tasks fast and easier like transferring files faster than any medium, However, we have noticed that many people want to transfer files from their PC to Mobile or Mobile to PC can use ShareIT for PC and it supports all the versions like Windows 8,7 and Windows 10.
You can read more about that by using the website, SHAREitPC.info.
I hope this thread will be helpful for the users looking for the PC version of SHAREit.
Thanks XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    a long time ago I've found this app (it was called AnyShare then) and would like to share it with You.

So what it does?
    It's a file sending program that uses WIFI.
    It's unique, because it's available for Android, iOS, Windows and it automatically makes a WIFI hotspot and other user can easily connect, without manually selecting the access point and entering the password. Just click the receiver and it's done.
    It's even more convenient than bluetooth and the tranfer speed is depending only from the devices.
    I've experienced transfer rate that has almost reached 4MB/s.
    I think the android requirements are 2.3+
    It has also some other functions, but try them Yourself.

And finally it's available in english for PC's :)

Here's the download link for all the platforms: kc.lenovo.com

Below are some screenshots (connected phone with PC).

The way it looks on the phone:

l8vv.png

yu0j.png

44cm.png

and on the PC:

6ioc.png

ryc9.png