[APP] Shortcutter Quick Settings - The Ultimate Shortcut Toolbox! Android 7, 8 & 9!

Search This thread
T

Thanhtho96

Please add Screenshot tile and Volume Panel tile. Thank you

DeKiesel

Feb 7, 2012
Do you mind sharing how you changed the network settings (2G/4G)? I am looking for a way to change the network settings with tasker.

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
New update pushed to the play store guys..

Fixed a crash in immersive tile caused by a null pointer exception on some devices & added a screen recording tile XD

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170228-171044.jpg
    Screenshot_20170228-171044.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 302
  • Screenshot_20170228-171052.jpg
    Screenshot_20170228-171052.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 295
  • Screenshot_20170228-171112.jpg
    Screenshot_20170228-171112.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 291
  • Screenshot_20170228-171102.jpg
    Screenshot_20170228-171102.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 286
Reactions: Bud Horn

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Do you mind sharing how you changed the network settings (2G/4G)? I am looking for a way to change the network settings with tasker.

Setting global and secure contain a preferred network mode key, the arrays are quite long and go from 1 to 15, each being a different combo.

A Google search should give you a clearer explanation..

If you are changing via tasker, you will need to kill com.android.phone to register the change as the broadcast receiver is protected

Reactions: DeKiesel

DeKiesel

Feb 7, 2012
Setting global and secure contain a preferred network mode key, the arrays are quite long and go from 1 to 15, each being a different combo.

A Google search should give you a clearer explanation..

If you are changing via tasker, you will need to kill com.android.phone to register the change as the broadcast receiver is protected
Thanks, I tried that but it didn't work, except I didn't know I had to kill phone! I'll try it, thank you very much!

Reactions: LeeDroid

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
So next up.. screen shot, audio recorder & volume dialogue, off the back of request..

Then to create a Shortcutter launcher widget, offering all of the same toggles that the systemui pulldown does.. it's all about convenience and shortcuts, I'm fully open to suggestions guys.

Reactions: SlyUK

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
New update coming... 1.2.6 pushed to the play store

* Fix Immersive tile crashing when setting not present in database
* Add screenshot tile!
* Improvements to Screen Recording tile:
- Add toggle to enable/disable audio recording
- Add toggle to enable disable showing touches on screen
- Open screen capture video directly from new capture notification
- New icon

Vipeout

Aug 8, 2011
Zurich
@LeeDroid Brilliant app! Brings back some of the beloved toggles from CM13 to LineageOS (HeadsUp tile I missed you!).

HOWEVER, there is one problem I'm facing: When I'm in Edit mode (Drag to add Tiles) and I try dragging one of the tiles from the bottom of the List, I need to drag the tile way upwards in order to reach the top and drop the tile there. But tile always disappears from under my finger halfway through scrolling up, making it impossible to pick the toggles on the bottom of the list. Doesn't happen with the toggles further up the list.

It's like dragging upwards with the tile for too long breaks the drag :/

Reactions: LeeDroid

Nightshadow931

Oct 25, 2011
Belgrade
Xiaomi Mi 10
@LeeDroid Brilliant app! Brings back some of the beloved toggles from CM13 to LineageOS (HeadsUp tile I missed you!).

HOWEVER, there is one problem I'm facing: When I'm in Edit mode (Drag to add Tiles) and I try dragging one of the tiles from the bottom of the List, I need to drag the tile way upwards in order to reach the top and drop the tile there. But tile always disappears from under my finger halfway through scrolling up, making it impossible to pick the toggles on the bottom of the list. Doesn't happen with the toggles further up the list.

It's like dragging upwards with the tile for too long breaks the drag :/

This drove me crazy.

A workaround: Add everything from 'drag to add tiles' section to your quick tiles, and then go all the way down the list, take what you actually want, drag it all the way up, and add to quick tiles.
Then remove unnecessary tiles you've added.

Btw, screenshot pictures all all low-res, not full res like they are when I do power+vol down.

And yea, awesome app, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Vipeout

Bud Horn

Mar 18, 2014
Skellerup
Hi all.... My shortcutter keeps FC on me. When I press the quick tiles I've chosen they just buzz and shortcutter FCs on me... Ca any of you guys tell me why this is, besides me being an idiot and overseeing something ??.
Thx in advance
/Bud

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
Hi all.... My shortcutter keeps FC on me. When I press the quick tiles I've chosen they just buzz and shortcutter FCs on me... Ca any of you guys tell me why this is, besides me being an idiot and overseeing something ??.
Thx in advance
/Bud

Can you get me a log bud? I'm assuming you have enabled root features being on my ROM.. I have squashed all of the bugs as far as I am aware

Reactions: Bud Horn

LeeDroid

Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2007
Newton Aycliffe
www.leedroid.co.uk
This drove me crazy.

A workaround: Add everything from 'drag to add tiles' section to your quick tiles, and then go all the way down the list, take what you actually want, drag it all the way up, and add to quick tiles.
Then remove unnecessary tiles you've added.

Btw, screenshot pictures all all low-res, not full res like they are when I do power+vol down.

And yea, awesome app, keep up the good work!
Sure I can bump that up!

Bud Horn

Mar 18, 2014
Skellerup
Can you get me a log bud? I'm assuming you have enabled root features being on my ROM.. I have squashed all of the bugs as far as I am aware
I can try, Lee... I've never done a log before (sorry, soo noobish, I know).... I'll figure out how to and get you one ?

---------- Post added at 20:59 ---------- Previous post was at 20:38 ----------

I can try, Lee... I've never done a log before (sorry, soo noobish, I know).... I'll figure out how to and get you one ?

03-01 20:56:38.736 E/InputEventReceiver(2092): Looper::removeFd(330) is failed, result(0), input channel '66296ee Starting com.leedroid.shortcutter (client)'

Is this enough?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [APP] Shortcutter Quick Settings - The Ultimate Shortcut Toolbox! Android 7, 8 & 9!

Shortcutter is the ultimate Android Quick settings, shortcut Provider & toolbox giving you instant access to Apps, Contacts, Web Sites, Settings, Actions, Activities, Shortcuts & Services in an instant.

It's simpler than it looks & it's free to use, with additional features for less than the cost of a cup of coffee, its also under constant development!.

Access 100's of shortcuts from your home screen launcher, the system quick settings pull-down shade, the Shortcutter always on top Side Bar/Launcher or via the Shortcutters Widget's.

Please pay attention to the guides & contact me if you need help :)

Custom Shortcutter Side Bar / Side Launcher:
    - A Floating Toolbox or Swipe out Side Bar that's always on top and accessible
    - Can be positioned at the right, left or bottom of your screen.
    - Over 100 shortcuts available, including up to 40 Custom tiles giving you direct access to Apps, Activities, System Shortcuts, Direct Call, Direct Dial & Web Links)!
    - Create your own theme, layout & design.

Privacy Policy: http://www.leedroid.co.uk/privacy-policy.docx

System Quick Settings Pull Down Tiles:
    How to add them: http://tiny.cc/vaobcz

* Over 80 Additional Quick Settings Tiles available for the standard user**
    * Additional Tiles for Advanced users.
    * Additional Root tiles also available. Quick Setting shortcut tiles for the power users out there.

Exposed Launcher Shortcuts (micro app's):
    - Shortcutter Exposed Launcher Shortcuts allow you to toggle settings & services from your app drawer, home screen, HTC Edge Sense, Tasker & more!

A number of tiles & services require elevated permissions:
    * Admin - Screen Lock.
    * Accessibility - Activity Detection, Power Menu, Recent Apps & Split Screen.

Just some of the Shortcuts/Tiles/Toggles available:
    - Auto Sync
    - App Drawer/Folder
    - Bluetooth
    - Battery Percentage
    - Brightness Preset
    - Screen Cast
    - Launch Camera
    - Clipboard Editor
    - Clicker/Counter
    - Countdown Timer
    - Dice
    - Data Usage
    - Data Speed
    - Expand Quick Settings
    - Expand Notifications
    - Flashlight
    - Floating Calculator
    - File Browser
    - Font Scale
    - Keyboard/IME Selector
    - Location Mode: Off, Device Only, Battery Saving & High Accuracy*
    - In Ear Audio
    - Notification Log
    - Multi Window
    - Mute Media
    - My Location
    - My Play Apps
    - New Tweet
    - New Email
    - Next Alarm
    - Night Light/Desk Clock
    - NFC*
    - Power Menu
    - Play/Pause Music
    - Power Saver*
    - Quick SMS
    - Quick Reminder
    - Recent Apps, Back & Home buttons.
    - RAM Usage
    - Rounded Corners
    - Ring Mode
    - Screen Wake AKA Caffeine
    - Screen Record
    -- Custom video profile - 1080p, 720p, 480p, HIGH or QVGA
    - Screenshot - High Res
    --- Custom save location for screenshots & recordings.
    --- Notifications with View, Share & Delete actions
    - Screen Timeout
    - Screen Brightness Mode
    - Speaker Audio
    - Screen Filter AKA Night Mode
    - Screen Lock - *Requires Device Admin*
    - Screen Orientation
    - Stopwatch
    - Touch Vibration
    - Volume Panel
    - Unknown Sources
    - Web Search
    - WiFi
    - WiFi Hotspot
    - Assistant
    - VPN
    - Weather
    - SystemUI Tuner
    - 20 Custom Tiles (40 in the Sidebar) - Add a shortcut to any application, activity, shortcut on your device, assign a web address/search term, direct dial, direct message or shell command (Root).

With Settings Secure Access (Enabled with a PC command):
    - ADB
    - Data Roaming
    - Ambient Display
    - Heads Up Notifications
    - Immersive Mode/Expanded Desktop
    - Keep Screen On While Charging
    - Monochrome

Additional ROOT Tiles:
    - Mobile Network Mode
    - Mobile Data
    - Advanced Power Menu
    - Assign shell commands to custom tiles.

Add an extra layer of security in your quick settings pulldown, replace your existing tiles with shortcutter tiles & enable the Lock Shortcutter Pull-Down Tiles option!

Some functionality may be impacted by manufacturer changes

OPT In For BETA Releases

Get it on Google Play

I am looking for as much feedback as possible and I am more than open to feature requests!

P.S don't forget to leave a rocking 5 star review!
    Sorry guys, I have been so busy lately..

Working 6/7 days a week, travelling with work and lots of sad family stuff going on.. plus a fair amount of volunteering responsibility.. I'm also 36 on Thursday and away with work :crying:

Just wanted you all to know I haven't given up Shortcutter!
    A little more progress!

As far as Instagram & SnapChat story's go, I haven't found a workaround as yet, it appears all apps that intercept the volume keys using accessibility have the same issue.

v7.1.3:
    * Fix SystemUI Tuner Tile.
    * Fix Settings Secure hyperlink.
    * Begin mapping long press actions to pull-down tiles.
    * Add Cast Volume to Volume Panel (when active).
    * Improve Volume Panel enter/exit transition.
    * Stop Volume Panel closing dialogs.
    * Only show shortcut status toast when state has changed.
    * Translation Updates.
    * Bug Fixes.
    You can export the apps settings in the app settings tab, then copy the file to your new device and restore it ;)

I haven't stopped offering support as such it's just very limited.

Dude to play store requiring higher target APIs for app updates I'm unable to update the app in its current form as it will break almost all functionality... I'm planning on building a new iteration of the app and allowing existing users to migrate without losing their premium keys ;)