[APP] Smabergs actionscreen - new feature to powerbutton on top of phone

Do you want qvga resolution to this app?

• QVGA

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • WQVGA

Votes: 51 54.8%
  • VGA

Votes: 19 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smaberg

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 19, 2007
Action screen assigned to hold powerbutton for 3 seconds. (MUST BE INSTALLED ON PHONE MEMORY)

Powerbutton 12 icons actionscreen assigned to hold powerbutton for 3 seconds. This is the full program with softreset and power off option, will install on newer windows mobile 6.1/6.5 this is the updated version that will show you a green icon when pressed.

This is a very useful application, i use it almost all the time.

Thanx vijay555, and thanx AMMAR for the graphics. and dont remember the name for the basic application that i made my work from...

screenshot.jpg

No top or bottom bar is showing this is fullscreen application.

ADDED ACTIONSCREEN FOR X1/XPERIA
ADDED ACTIONSCREEN FOR TP2/RHODIUM
ADDED ACTIONSCREEN FOR HD2/LEO BETA
ADDED ACTIONSCREEN FOR HD2/LEO Ver. 1.2 with data disconnect

ADDED extra file for download, this file will let you choose how to start bluetooth visible/hidden but only first time you run it, after that it will start with the choice you made (don't know if this file supports how many phones, but it works on X1) View attachment 153943 thanx khaan for the Xperia Bluetooth Switcher exe PS. NOT FOR HD2/TOUCH PRO 2, the HD2/touch pro2 actionscreen has another bluetooth switcher.

Last edited:

Draqula

Oct 15, 2007
Great stuff!
I was really missing the Action screen from TyTN II.

The only problem I noticed was the camera app will not start in this menu.
Also BT is started as "visible" - good if you want to receive something quickly from an unpaired phone, but not good if you want to start it for longer time such as using BT HF and be visible for all.

orelsi

Jan 1, 2009
Pretty good. I like it, but i can't find any options....I can't find the folder it was installed to either lol.

smaberg

Mar 19, 2007
ok some answers here.

its installed in windows dir because some files require that.

you can change the application launched in regestry, will post reg file later, as im typing on my x1 at the moment.

i will look into bluetooth, if there is some commandline i can use with the bt app, otherwise you can point the regfile to start the application caalled btswitcher.cab (search for it) in that you can choose not visable.

you can make a shortcut to action screen,place it in program, and use ae button plus to allocate another button to it.

regarding the camera its made for my swe rom, so you must change it in the reg file.

you will find all the button in regestry here

\\\registry\HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\ActionScreen\

Last edited:

orelsi

Jan 1, 2009
The app works flawlessly :) thank you. I got 2 questions:

1 - Can i change the time-out time. Can it stay longer after i press the button.

2 - Can i change the buttons. Assigning programs to them, for example?

smaberg

Mar 19, 2007
The app works flawlessly :) thank you. I got 2 questions:

1 - Can i change the time-out time. Can it stay longer after i press the button.

2 - Can i change the buttons. Assigning programs to them, for example?
sorry, time out can not be changed. The button graphics you can edit if you know how, the program launched when you press a button can easy be changed in regestry as descibed above. :D

ipporek

Jul 21, 2008
Installed to my storage card at first but didn't work. Then tried again, but this time installing to device and it was ok. So it's gotta be installed to device?

orelsi

Jan 1, 2009
WOW ..just.. wow dude....seriously. The more i use it the more i'm impressed. I can't believe i used my Xperia for so long without it :). It ahs a problem with landscape mode though...can this be fixed, or is it something in my phone?

smaberg

Mar 19, 2007
Great stuff!
I was really missing the Action screen from TyTN II.

The only problem I noticed was the camera app will not start in this menu.
Also BT is started as "visible" - good if you want to receive something quickly from an unpaired phone, but not good if you want to start it for longer time such as using BT HF and be visible for all.
This cab, will let you choose first time you run it, after that it only starts up bluetooth, with the choice you made the first time.

And by the way no landscape support!

jezusrvd

Jan 22, 2009
Rancho Cordova, CA
how about making this a penal?
great job though.

:eek:
hey random idea, how cool will it be if you could bring up the "action screen penal" and some how activate an animation to spin the coloms around and have the ability to add contacts or apps? like the toshiba TG01 only simple. :rolleyes:

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
Action screen assigned to hold powerbutton for 3 seconds. (MUST BE INSTALLED ON PHONE MEMORY)

Smaberg X1 Powerbutton 12 icons actionscreen v 1.0 - Action screen assigned to hold powerbutton for 3 seconds. This is the full program with softreset and power off option, will install on newer windows mobile 6.1. this is the updated version that will show you a green icon when pressed.

This is a very useful application, i use it almost all the time.

Thanx AMMAR for the graphics. and dont remember name for the basic application that i made my work from...

(intended to get the feeling of ordinary SonyEricsson phone) :D:D:D

View attachment 153775

No top or bottom bar is showing this is fullscreen application.

ADDED extra file for download, this file will let you choose how to start bluetooth visible/hidden but only first time you run it, after that it will start with the choice you made (don't know if this file supports how many phones, but it works on X1) View attachment 153943
looks great my friend, nice work.
I might implement this in my roms, if that is ok with you :)

cheers