[APP] Snap n Go - New application on Samsung Apps!

Search This thread

dreamtheater39

Oct 3, 2004
Bangalore
www.youtube.com
Downloading! :) Theres a new app called Snap n Go on Samsung apps released a few hours back! Something to take pictures of your desktop/laptop screen and action on it - like take a picture of the url from the browser on your laptop screen and navigate on your device...etc!

Snap a file on the pc to copy it to your device!!! :) oooh cant wait to check it out!

Not yet checked it out, but looks interesting :)

Edit: This is just awesome!! Do check it out guys, really really coool! :)

Here's the apk (thanks padlad for uploading ;)) -
http://www.divshare.com/download/13224846-29f

Last edited:

yiannisthegreek

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton
Downloading! :) Theres a new app called Snap n Go on Samsung apps released a few hours back! Something to take pictures of your desktop/laptop screen and action on it - like take a picture of the url from the browser on your laptop screen and navigate on your device...etc!

Snap a file on the pc to copy it to your device!!! :) oooh cant wait to check it out!

Not showing on my Samsung apps... Im in Canada... Where are you located?

Sent from my GT-I9000M using XDA App

TMReuffurth

Aug 3, 2009
Aljezur
Have it also in Portugal. Very nice App. Just point the camera on the computers desktop and it copies the file from there to the device. Even can upload files directly from the phone to the desktop.

Very easy to transfer a file with this.

chanw4

Oct 8, 2010
Downloaded and installed. Looks like the app use wifi to connect between your PC and the phone on the same network.

aditya104

Oct 17, 2010
Available in Australia. Installed. Now it wants me to install it on my pc as well. Transferring to PC. It will use WiFi. But still cool alternative to WiFiExplorer.

Installed. Works great. Cool Intelligent app. Transferred 83mb video from laptop to galaxy in less than 3mins. Transferred a photo from galaxy to laptop in 1 sec.

Samsung does look aftr the Galaxy users.

Last edited:

JayBee555

Nov 18, 2010
I got it a day after I went from Eclair to Froyo so I assume 2.2 only. It uses wifi wo should be fast but I can't get it to work.

Says unsupported appliation

I don't use IE though.

aditya104

Oct 17, 2010
Doesn't support URLs from Google Chrome. Also, no option to send a pdf file from galaxy to laptop. Can only send image/audio/video from galaxy to laptop. So, there is room for improvement.

rodeo2

Nov 10, 2010
Available in Sri lanka and not in India. Now this isn't cool.
But surely it isn't that hard to upload the APK somewhere and throw that link here?

SNap2006

Nov 6, 2010
Cluj-Napoca
chrome to phone

check out chrometophone-android-v1.7.apk or Chrome to Phone 2.1 [can't post url]

you can find it in the android market or google search

there is an addon for Chrome and Firefox, you can send links, files, text to your phone, you need a google account

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Edit: This is just awesome!! Do check it out guys, really really coool! :)

Here's the apk (thanks padlad for uploading ;)) -
    http://www.divshare.com/download/13224846-29f