• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP] Sony Xperia Z2 Walkman + Album + Movies (Updated to latest version) - No Root

Search This thread
Jun 11, 2012
xochimilco
way to report if it works on cyanogenmod 11 galaxy s3 with , but if the phone is restarted says the application was stopped and only starts if installed again and of course that, not restart your. cell phone

but the walkman on this posthttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1081515work correctly in cyanogenmod11 and incluyed widget,
thing this walkman 7 does not include the widget. but if this is compatible with Equalizer, which in another that includes the widget, no option to equalize and although one would move to the equalizer or in the case of cyanogenmod11 the dsp manager no noticeable change in EQ.

PS: forgive my bad English, as non it he spoke very well use a translator. but I do my best to expressmy well, n_n

nduteaong

Apr 4, 2014
i'm newbie here.. btw, how can i get like what shown image below?

Screenshot_2013-10-04-01-13-01.jpg

because, the Playing and My Music tab not available in my walkman.. not like shown on the image below..
33mr1w0.png

thanks..

Last edited:

ccelis

Dec 28, 2010
How come the Walkman app on my wife's z1 changes background color every now and then, but this one it's only purple? Working on my LG G Pro kitkat rom btw so thanks a lot!

Sent from my LG-F240S using Tapatalk

X0LARIUM

Jan 30, 2013
Mumbai
techtroniq.wordpress.com

ra4oslav

Aug 1, 2014
Hi. I can't find any other theme for my question.... I hope here is the right place to ask.... I have one issue with the Xperia Walkman... i load one folder (for example with 100 songs) with shuffle mode.... in some period of time i want to play one "special" song from that list with 100 songs... i search it and play it....but when this song finish it start from the beggining... is there any way to play that song and after it finish the Walkman to continue shuffling the other 99 songs ?

IGZO

Mar 24, 2013
Updated to the latest version with improved UI

Hi. I can't find any other theme for my question.... I hope here is the right place to ask.... I have one issue with the Xperia Walkman... i load one folder (for example with 100 songs) with shuffle mode.... in some period of time i want to play one "special" song from that list with 100 songs... i search it and play it....but when this song finish it start from the beggining... is there any way to play that song and after it finish the Walkman to continue shuffling the other 99 songs ?

You can create a playlist

ValerieCastle

Aug 26, 2013
Zurich
Hello, Walkman and album are working great, but there is a screen flickering when playing movies, I am using pure aosp with android 4.4.4. Thanks anyway. :)

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts