[App][Source][BETA]DHTPersonalization - Dynamically manage your theme

Search This thread

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad
Finally first stable build of the new DHTPersonalization app .
What is new and Main Features
-The new UI (similar to W10M settings but not exactly)
-DHTUpgradeAdvisor integration in Update & Security -> Windows Update (Allowing updates to unsupported phones)
-Able to set Automatic updates state in 5 different modes
-Colors and background settings are still available in Personalization -> Colors and some in Personalization -> Backgrounds
-Added option to and remove lockscreen timeouts over 5 minutes (Personalization -> Lockscreen)

-Other features are not available at this time but I'm working on a real nice Privacy settings and more .
and I didn't forget feedbacks you send before like automatically changing themes by time . I will add them too maybe in next release
attachment.php

Attachments

• DHTPersonalization_0.0.729.0_arm.zip
    2 MB · Views: 10,273
  • Dependencies.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 8,081
  • photo_2017-12-03_17-06-41.jpg
    photo_2017-12-03_17-06-41.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 2,551
Last edited:
thanks

-DHTUpgradeAdvisor integration in Update & Security -> Windows Update (Allowing updates to unsupported phones)
-Colors and background settings are still available in Personalization -> Colors and some in Personalization -> Backgrounds
-Added option to and remove lockscreen timeouts over 5 minutes (Personalization -> Lockscreen)

-Other features are not available at this time but I'm working on a real nice Privacy settings and more .
and I didn't forget feedbacks you send before like automatically changing themes by time . I will add them too maybe in next release
attachment.php
Thanks for this I'll try this right now

hohoaisan

Nov 4, 2016
I wish it has this personalization feature, for example (my English is bad):
Wallpaper 1 + Accent Color 1
Wallpaper 2 + Accent Color 2
Wallpaper 3 + Accent Color 3
This app will automatically change wallpaper with accent color picked for it per time (1 hour or more) :)_

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad
I wish it has this personalization feature, for example (my English is bad):
Wallpaper 1 + Accent Color 1
Wallpaper 2 + Accent Color 2
Wallpaper 3 + Accent Color 3
This app will automatically change wallpaper with accent color picked for it per time (1 hour or more) :)_

Nice. I will implement automatically change wallpaper from the wallpaper queue

Tanmay_paul

Dec 15, 2017
windows 10 anniversary update

I have a lumia 530 and i want to update it to windows 10 anniversary update. but last time when i tried to update, I got creators update from it because the creators update was released. Is there any way to get the anniversary update now?:confused:

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad
I have a lumia 530 and i want to update it to windows 10 anniversary update. but last time when i tried to update, I got creators update from it because the creators update was released. Is there any way to get the anniversary update now?:confused:

I don't know what happened but Normally you first get 14393 after update then you'll get 15063 !

Dabolx

Mar 18, 2013
Kaunas
Hello, when I'm installing DHTPersonalization_0.0.729.0 to Nokia Lumia 635 I get this error: Package could not be registered. (0x80073cf6). How can i fix this?
Windows version: 1607
OS build: 10.0.14393.1944

Edit:
I managed to solve this problem by using interlop tools. But now I have another problem with DHTUpgradeAdvisor. When i press Allow Update, nothing happens.

Edit2:
I installed old DHTUpgradeAdvisor for 512 MB devices from here and it works. It changes my device model.

Last edited:

cancoexcel

Jul 26, 2017
Glance! and other

salam, khobi? khaste nabashi! mitonin to telegram behem peygham bedid? komakhaee daram ke mitone be shoma to kamel kardane in barname komak kone!! faghat code nevisi balad nistam :(
tel ID: @hamedaif

augustinionut

Apr 21, 2015
First activate developer mode in settings. Install the dependencies. Install the app. Better go to 127.0.0.1 and install from there. Look for the error code.

UsefulWindows

Aug 27, 2018
Not able to make work at all.

This does not function or do anything at all. Tried to use on a Lumia Icon with Windows 10 Moblie 10.0.15063.1266 (1703)

Now granted I did not find any clear instructions to get this installed either. but after reading through every post and comment I could I am assuming that I am either doing something wrong, or it does not work on the build listed above.

I was hoping to get this phone on 1709

Any more information is appreciated. Thank you for all of your hard work.

attachment.php

Vismay G S

Jun 10, 2017

attachment.php

Hey, I know it's been a long time since you updated the app.

I have a Lumia 525 India version. I updated it to windows 10 using offline package available in one of xda thread.

I used web deployment to deploy your latest DHTpersonalization app but it failed to install. However older version from your thread Installed without any problem.

But however after setting my phone as lumia 950xl single sim I updated it to 1607. Well the update installed a little quicker than I expected causing my phone to heat a lot. I believe that setting to 950xl caused this because when I installed the offline package the phone didn't heat up at all.

I have a request, could you please make the app to set any phone as Lumia 550. I believe there's difference in both these phones updates.

Thank you.

ngame

Mar 13, 2012
Mashad
Hey, I know it's been a long time since you updated the app.

I have a Lumia 525 India version. I updated it to windows 10 using offline package available in one of xda thread.

I used web deployment to deploy your latest DHTpersonalization app but it failed to install. However older version from your thread Installed without any problem.

But however after setting my phone as lumia 950xl single sim I updated it to 1607. Well the update installed a little quicker than I expected causing my phone to heat a lot. I believe that setting to 950xl caused this because when I installed the offline package the phone didn't heat up at all.

I have a request, could you please make the app to set any phone as Lumia 550. I believe there's difference in both these phones updates.

Thank you.

In reality there are no differences between update packages but Windows Phone set somethings based on Device model like when you set your phone to Lumia 950XL or 1520 and etc. (large screen devices) you automatically get keyboard and action center improvements (like 5 columns of action center tiles and movable keyboard), Maybe our change do some unexpected changes to hardware clock settings or something else that cause this issue. I'm really not completely sure about it.

Vismay G S

Jun 10, 2017
In reality there are no differences between update packages but Windows Phone set somethings based on Device model like when you set your phone to Lumia 950XL or 1520 and etc. (large screen devices) you automatically get keyboard and action center improvements (like 5 columns of action center tiles and movable keyboard), Maybe our change do some unexpected changes to hardware clock settings or something else that cause this issue. I'm really not completely sure about it.

Thanks for reply.

All the features in the phone are working well. Seen no problems yet.

I've checked the cpu usage and that is the problem, as 525 has 1ghz dual core which is a little low for win10.

Thanks.

MPeti1

Feb 11, 2016
can't install app

Hi!
I've installed all the dependencies successfully, but I can't install the app itself.
Device Portal:
Code:
Failure reason: error 0x800413A0: While processing the request, the system failed to register the windows.repositoryExtension extension due to the following error: <Error message string not found>.. Failure text: Unavailable(0x800413a0)
Interop Tools in all modes except deployment:
Code:
Error: 0x80073cf6 Package could not be registered
Interop tools
Interop Tools deployment mode:
Code:
Error: 0x80070057 The parameter is incorrect

What is the problem, and how could I solve it?

userRyan

Sep 17, 2018
ditto

Wow, this is great. I have a request though if you are taking feature requests:

Windows 10 has a feature that will select an accent color that matches your background but that isn't available on mobile. I would love to see that accomplished through your app. I have my background change every day and it would be awesome if it selected an appropriate accent color to match. Kudos on what you've done though, this is awesome.

I second that request!

Vismay G S

Jun 10, 2017

attachment.php

I recently upgraded my lumia 525 to windows 10 using old DHTUpgradeAdvisor_1.1.4.0_arm_Debug to latest version 1709.
Build : 10.0.15254.544.
After upgrading to latest version i restored device targeting info back to lumia 525 and made a hard reset of the phone.

Now i am able to install the same old DHTUpgradeAdvisor_1.1.4.0_arm_Debug using web deployment but now it is not changing my model to lumia 950xl. It is able to backup my device targeting info but after tapping allow update it is not changing my model.

I even tried installing DHTUpgradeAdvisor_1.512.5.0_arm meant for 512 MB ram devices and even that didnt change my model.

Now every time i try to install the DHTPersonalization_0.0.729.0_arm along with its dependencies it gives the following error
"Failure reason: error 0x800413A0: While processing the request, the system failed to register the windows.repositoryExtension extension due to the following error: <Error message string not found>.. Failure text: Unavailable(0x800413a0)"

I cant install any apps using file manager but only web deployment works.

Could someone help me with the problem. I do not want to hard reset my phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey there everyone .
    Here is our new app and maybe this is our new big update for DHT Accent Generator . As you know the Accent Generator app is an app that helps you only in creating your own color for tiles but ...
    Now DHTPersonalizations is ready for you with these features :
    -Set any accent (tile) color you want for you phone (Black , White , or anything else but we don't recommend you to choose white color or very light colors .)
    -Automatically change accent color on time !
    -Create random accent colors for your device
    -Queue up colors you like to select periodically .
    -Re-Order colors you choose simply by drag and drop
    -Remove Colors from the queue simply by selecting color and tap on remove !

New in V1.1.0.0 :
    -Added support for changing Dark and Light background
    -Added option for selecting accent color based on Start screen wallpaper .

after you changed your background it takes at least 15 minutes (based on the time you selected in app settings) to set the new accent .
    you can launch app after changing wallpaper to see the new accent as soon as you launch the application .

New Public version : V1.5.0.0 :
    What is new ?

-Now you can set lockscreen image and start screen image .
    -Automatically set accent color based on your phone wallpaper (Only on Interop Version)
    -Set Accent Color based on wallpaper if you set your wallpaper with DHTPersonalization .

What is fixed ?

-Fixed a bug that cause your color queue won't be applied on previous versions .

New Public Version V0.729 (yes It's Preview for V2.0)
    You can find descriptions of this version on the link below and download it from there .
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=74721954&postcount=42

using this app is very easy .
    Selecting Accent Color :
    Choose color you like from the color picker and then hit the Set Accent.
    Or feel R , G , B values with the values you like and then hit Set Accent

Random Accent Color change periodically :
    1 - Toggle the change accent color automatically ON
    2 - Toggle Select Accent colors randomly ON
    3 - Select time to periodically change your accent . (15 , 30 , 60 90 Minutes or more)

Change Accent Colors periodically (Only accents you like) :
    Choose Color you like from color picker or use rgb code and then hit the add to queue button
    Toggle the change accent color automatically ON
    Select time to periodically change your accent . (15 , 30 , 60 90 Minutes or more)

Re-Order your colors queue :
    Delete : Select the color you want to remove from the queue then hit the remove from queue.
    Move colors : Simply drag the color you want and freely move it .

Notes :
    What is required for installing this app ?
    if you own a Nokia / Microsoft Lumia device you only need Developer unlock . (no Interop unlock needed)
    If you own a device from other oems you need NDTKSvc lib deployed and Developer unlock (no Interop unlock needed)

Thanks from :
    @djamol and @vcfan , my real good friends who made VCLib and spend time on testing my application.
    @gus33000 because sharing some codes and repro.

Application now supports English and Persian languages and more languages and more features are coming .
    Source code added .

attachment.php
    Can we change the Dark and light mode according to time ? Is it possible?
    Hi there . In the versions we published no , but I will publish next version with this option (something like night mode to set dark theme at night and light for day)
    Good idea , thanks .
    Keep your ideas coming
    But The Windows phone is going to be dead soon. Do u see a future for it?

Windows Phone is all I want . I need a camera and music playback from my Mobile Phone, I love windows phone UI so I keep using it .
    The Notifications syncing between my PC and Phone also help me so much to do my works faster I do not leave this ecosystem and at least do it for my self
    And yes I know Windows has so many good features to create a nice future
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone