[APP] Starksoft Smart CallerID

Search This thread

-=(Kad)=-

Feb 13, 2009
Moscow
starksoft.ru
Starksoft Smart CallerID 1.5
attachment.php

Starksoft Smart CallerID allows us to establish high-resolution photos on the caller, as well as:
1) Display a notification after the end of an outgoing call with the contact information and call duration
2) Notifies the loss / finding the network, as well as the inclusion of flight mode
3) Intercepts outgoing calls, protecting it from accidental dialing (with the possible exception or complete shutdown of the function)
4) When switched radio offers to include it in an outgoing call

video is here

Homepage: www.starksoft.ru
Android Market: market://details?id=com.starksoft.callerid
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.starksoft.callerid

Download apk

Attachments

• CallerID.jpg
    CallerID.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 12,587
  • SmartCallerID.apk
    923 KB · Views: 3,660
Last edited:

lavero.burgos

Mar 5, 2011
Hello will it work on my modest LG GT540 :D with custom 2.1 - 2.3 or only until official stock 2.1:confused:.

Thanks in advance and good work, and as the user below asked... is there an english version or spanish? would be awesome

Luggruff

Jan 14, 2010
Why do you promote the app in english, if even the info in the market is in russian?

Is it possible to get it in any language, or prefferably in english?

jspidey

Jun 25, 2010
Just installed it. It was in Russian (I assume) on first load but after closing and opening it again, it's in English. As panoramixxx reported, it hangs on call reject until the calling party drops the call. I need to find some new pics of my contacts, but I like the look of the full screen.

hskeik

Oct 15, 2006
Gaza-Palestine
Starksoft Smart CallerID 1.5
attachment.php

Starksoft Smart CallerID allows us to establish high-resolution photos on the caller, as well as:
1) Display a notification after the end of an outgoing call with the contact information and call duration
2) Notifies the loss / finding the network, as well as the inclusion of flight mode
3) Intercepts outgoing calls, protecting it from accidental dialing (with the possible exception or complete shutdown of the function)
4) When switched radio offers to include it in an outgoing call

video is here

Homepage: www.starksoft.ru
Android Market: market://search?q=pname:com.starksoft.callerid
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.starksoft.callerid

Download apk
Молодцы, класная програма.

но есть один момент, если сделать бар букв контактов многоязычный (т.е. появятся буквы использованные в контактах), точно как PhonEX для ًWindows Mobile 6.x

---------------------

Fantastic

if you could make the contact bar multilingual , I mean like PhonEx for Window Mobile 6.x , the bar shows the letters which the user uses :)

jojje_2009

Mar 6, 2009
Not working on Android 2.3.3?

Doesn´t work on my HTC Desire S, neither to answer or to reject.
I guess it is due to the fact that 3rd party apps are not allowed to answer or reject calls since Android 2.3.3? Or am I wrong?
Too bad thou, since HTC´s up or down slide make me reject a lot of calls (or answer calls that I don´t want to answer) when picking up the phone from my pocket...

Edit: Too bad it isn´t working on my phone, I really want to accept calls left to right instead of up/down... The only annoying thing about HTC phones in my opinion. Would be happy to pay for it if it worked.

Last edited:

VinceT3

Jan 25, 2007
Reject works for me, but on my Dell Streak the size is very small (I think we're 160 pixel density by default or something like that).. I can't even see the accept..

Last edited:

rosseyn

Mar 11, 2011
Appears to not be optimized for anything above qHD resolution. When someone calls on Atrix, there's a gap between the edge of the bar and the right side of the screen.

Had a force close when I called someone, but still recorded call length and added a notification about it. However while it properly intercepted an incoming call, it didn't put call info up after that call was finished.

Neat idea, a little un-pretty at first until I can get low-res contact pics replaced.. and the resolution scaling gets fixed. But I think I'll keep this around and see where it goes.

boogyman_ea

May 25, 2010
Yup, tried this program... There's another on the Market, been there for a long time, but not really great, lots of bugs.

On my Nexus 1, what i've seen so far:
-Can't reject calls = Freezes until voicemail or person hangs up
-Can't replace photos with updated full resolution ones...crashes no matter how I try to do it.

I'll follow this for a while...

thanks for the effort

AnyMal

Apr 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
I tried it but had to uninstall it. Like others I have experienced freezes while trying to reject or hang up the call. Also, CallerID for contacts without pictures was distorted with only half the number showing on screen.

Top Liked Posts