• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][Stock] LG Touch Assisstant

Search This thread

no14me

Feb 7, 2012
HaNoi
Hi guys, anyone here used app like Easy Touch or something like that?
There are several reason reason to use an onscreen app:
+ Miss your iPhone ;)
+ You have a dock and don't want pick up the phone
+ Your power button was damaged.
+ You don't want to install 3rd app
For me since the QuickMemo from Kitkat was amazing slow, plus too difficult to the Volume down + Power button
And I find this option from Accessibility, simple and very usefull with G3's 5.5" screen, but the onscreen button so ugly, so I replaced it to make the phone more sexy. :D

I take the .apk from CloudyG3 (thanks Cloudyfa). So it will working in stock ROM.

Preview
u26RF4O.png

The _iOS version is more difficult to detect than _iOS 2, sometime I can't find it ^^

Touhou girl version
I used Touhou Folder Icon Pack from Aven-23.

3B7MveB.png

How to use
- Download .apk file I attached below
- Open your file manager and put downloaded file to system/priv-app/LGSettingsAccessibility/
- Rename the original LGSettingsAccessibility.apk to anything you like, if something wrong, just rename it again. (You can delete it too, but the Accessibility will FC)
- Rename the new downloaded file to LGSettingsAccessibility.apk and set permissions to rw- r-- r--
- Go to Setting - Accessibility - enable Touch assistant. Done.

Hope you like it :fingers-crossed:

Attachments

• LGSettingsAccessibility_iOS.apk
    4.5 MB · Views: 905
  • LGSettingsAccessibility_touhou.apk
    5.6 MB · Views: 640
Last edited:

ceza1380

Feb 21, 2013
Istanbul
Can you add photos. Your photos don't seen. Also, do you make this work on Marshmallow?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, anyone here used app like Easy Touch or something like that?
    There are several reason reason to use an onscreen app:
    + Miss your iPhone ;)
    + You have a dock and don't want pick up the phone
    + Your power button was damaged.
    + You don't want to install 3rd app
    For me since the QuickMemo from Kitkat was amazing slow, plus too difficult to the Volume down + Power button
    And I find this option from Accessibility, simple and very usefull with G3's 5.5" screen, but the onscreen button so ugly, so I replaced it to make the phone more sexy. :D

I take the .apk from CloudyG3 (thanks Cloudyfa). So it will working in stock ROM.

Preview
    u26RF4O.png

The _iOS version is more difficult to detect than _iOS 2, sometime I can't find it ^^

Touhou girl version
    I used Touhou Folder Icon Pack from Aven-23.

3B7MveB.png

How to use
    - Download .apk file I attached below
    - Open your file manager and put downloaded file to system/priv-app/LGSettingsAccessibility/
    - Rename the original LGSettingsAccessibility.apk to anything you like, if something wrong, just rename it again. (You can delete it too, but the Accessibility will FC)
    - Rename the new downloaded file to LGSettingsAccessibility.apk and set permissions to rw- r-- r--
    - Go to Setting - Accessibility - enable Touch assistant. Done.

Hope you like it :fingers-crossed: