The app is not being installed on my device.
Previously it worked all fine but yesterday i clean flashed latest havoc with stock gapps...after that the camera is not installed. Any suggestions.?
Interesting....I think the problem that some people are facing after flashing the zip, is recovery - specific or recovery related.
Actually I never had to perform a clean flash of my ROM.
So try the following:
1) Flash the camera zip only after flashing ROM (whether clean flash or dirty flash does not matter).
2) Flash camera zip twice, clean dalvik + cache, and reboot. Still same problem then, reboot to recovery and try same thing again.
3) Switch recovery to some other. If using PBRP, update to the latest version. Or otherwise use OFRP. Its what I use.
4) If still none of the above work for you, then the last resort is a clean flash.
As soon as (or If), I get some free time, I will work on the latest camera.
Does window animation scale is fixed? Whenever I capture a picture, the window animation scale is doubled.Update:
- Fixed high screen brightness in the app. Also the screen brightness is now adjustable via brightness slider.
Do you mean the new firmware which has come on Asus website ? Don't worry that firmware is only for Japanese people... They just received Pie update (So late Asus.)... There aren't any improvements in that...Tyakrish, are you planning to use new asus stock pie build camera. Please share new zip if new build has changed camera version
Did you check the changelog in second post? If you're talking about 066 update, it's just rebranded 065 update for Japanese.Tyakrish, are you planning to use new asus stock pie build camera. Please share new zip if new build has changed camera version