• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

App Store Available NOW! for HD2

Search This thread

tuppaacc

Mar 5, 2008

Where the apps at!?

Many of you Keep asking where to find apps for the HD2,
however Windows Mobile has thousand of applications
and games available from the following app stores.

UPDATE 10/06/2010 :D:D

NEW UPDATED LIST CAN BE FOUND IN HERE.

icons_windows_market_place.jpg
First, Market Place:

This App Stores comes with most windows 6.0 (and up) phones so in case you haven't notice the HD2 has it by default but in case you dont have it. Get It Here

ih_thumbnail.gif
Second, Handango:

This App Store has been available for a while for the windows mobile platform, I think it was the first app store for windows mobile. Get It Here

icon_mobihand_42.png
Third, App Stores:

This App Store is by Kinoma Play, the app store is within the application along with thousands of features. Get It Here

freewareppc_twitter_bigger_normal.jpg
Fourth, O!market:

This App Store is by freewarepocketpc.net this is where you will find all of your free apps. Get It Here

XDALogo.png
Fifht, XDA-Market

An appstore for Windows Mobile where everyone can upload and download apps without paying anything. Get It Here

blogger-logo.gif
Sixth, Best Games for HD2:

This is a list with THE BEST GAMES for HD2. Link Removed Consider As Warez

If you know more app store apps Please let me know so I can post it!

Last edited:

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Super free games

You know what Iam feeling like not paying for games today I want games like
SuperMarioHD2
SuperMarioJump
Gears of War lite
WindowsPhone7 vs. Iphone pong

And I want them free!!! So go check this website and donwload them free!! www.krenisiswinmobilegamesapps.com Ok and dont tell no one where you got the games , its between you and me.

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
freeware

At 1st I was going to give a harsh response but I realize by the post count that you 2 guys are new to this. The tombraider game was made by a developer who was expirementing on porting tombraider from console to pocket pc. So of course he cant charge for a game he originally didnt make.
The SuperMarioBros games are made by ME!! I made them using an engine called game editor. 70% of the games on the website are made by me. So you can download and dont feel guilty. If you dont believe me just ask any of the Moderators here. Enjoy!!!

Slicerwolf

May 9, 2010
Coral Springs
At 1st I was going to give a harsh response but I realize by the post count that you 2 guys are new to this. The tombraider game was made by a developer who was expirementing on porting tombraider from console to pocket pc. So of course he cant charge for a game he originally didnt make.
The SuperMarioBros games are made by ME!! I made them using an engine called game editor. 70% of the games on the website are made by me. So you can download and dont feel guilty. If you dont believe me just ask any of the hModerators here. Enjoy!!!

Thanks for the assurance,(which I reayy didnt need.) I totally going to use it.