[CLOSED] App Store Optimization is really helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Anirudh23

Feb 5, 2014
Mod edit: @Anirudh23 Thread closed! Please advise the moderators team to re-open the thread when ready to provide a workable download link. Regard Oswald Boelcke

Hi guys.

I have been working on aso for sometime, and I must say it is really helpful in promoting your app. Especially choosing the right keywords can improve the rank of your app.

I applied aso to one of my apps named Wallhub, a wallpaper app and it got more than 500+ downloads in just 3 days. I think it is really exciting and good field to study as well.

Here is the link of the app :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindsparkk.wallhub.free

It would be great if you could review the app based on the design and UI , that can further help me to improve it.

Thanks

Regards

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Whatinside

Apr 21, 2016
I'm just wondering how did you select RIGHT keywords? Share your experience please, it would be helpful...

Whatinside

Apr 21, 2016
I think the same! Did you try to translate your keywords into other languages? It may help you to promote your app and get wider audience.

Hope you'll have a possibility to post the links here someday. I'm a new member too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

andre3

Jun 13, 2009
Hi guys.

I have been working on aso for sometime, and I must say it is really helpful in promoting your app. Especially choosing the right keywords can improve the rank of your app.

I applied aso to one of my apps named Wallhub, a wallpaper app and it got more than 500+ downloads in just 3 days. I think it is really exciting and good field to study as well.

Here is the link of the app :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindsparkk.wallhub.free

It would be great if you could review the app based on the design and UI , that can further help me to improve it.

Thanks

Regards

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

When did you release WallHub if you don't mind me asking ? and thanks for the tips, great article write up.

Jessica0416

Jul 10, 2017
I'm just wondering how did you select RIGHT keywords? Share your experience please, it would be helpful...

Hi friends, choose keywords that are popular among users, which helps to gain a large user base. Here are some methods about how to choose right keywords for your app.
1. Choose keywords that are popular among users, which helps to gain a large user base.
2. Cut connectors and stop words. Words like“a, the, and, of” occupy many spaces but make little significance for your keywords.
3. Put the important keywords in the front position, but if the keywords were put in the subtitle, do not make it appear in the keywords.
4. Don’t repeat keywords, for it only makes your keywords redundant, so make your keywords short and concise.
5. Analyze the keywords of the app in the top in the search box, and also analyze your competitors' keywords. And then build your own keywords bank.
6. Keep track of the keywords you pick. Keywords optimization is a everlasting process, so you should spy on the keywords you pick all the times and adjust them appropriately.

Hope this can help you~

Reactions: srinathrajaram

thetraffic

Jun 30, 2020
App store optimization (ASO) has been slightly unnoticed of late with the development of machine learning and Artificial Intelligence AI, Google’s mobile-first index progression, and other obvious industry vicissitudes commanding the attention of every marketer.
Whether you are fresh to app store optimization, or intense to refine your approach to ASO, this writes up will provide some applied visions which are proven to get the most out of app store success.
Affordable app store optimization packages to increase keywords ranking and app installs in Google Play Store & iOS App Store. App Store Optimization - ASO
Our ASO’ s main goal is approximately always app downloads, but additional goals can include: Low Cost AppStore Optimization Packages
* Augmented brand experience
* Optimistic app assessments and ratings
* Audience engagement
* Supplementary marketing channel diversification

iqranawaz

Jan 13, 2022
Yes, App store optimization is really helpful, for increasing downloads, increasing in reviews and rating, and so many factor its which need attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi friends, choose keywords that are popular among users, which helps to gain a large user base. Here are some methods about how to choose right keywords for your app.
    1. Choose keywords that are popular among users, which helps to gain a large user base.
    2. Cut connectors and stop words. Words like“a, the, and, of” occupy many spaces but make little significance for your keywords.
    3. Put the important keywords in the front position, but if the keywords were put in the subtitle, do not make it appear in the keywords.
    4. Don’t repeat keywords, for it only makes your keywords redundant, so make your keywords short and concise.
    5. Analyze the keywords of the app in the top in the search box, and also analyze your competitors' keywords. And then build your own keywords bank.
    6. Keep track of the keywords you pick. Keywords optimization is a everlasting process, so you should spy on the keywords you pick all the times and adjust them appropriately.

Hope this can help you~